PDA

View Full Version : All Glitched Fixed/Updating Test

Dusty-09
16-12-2009, 09:17 PM
http://twitter.com/fourzerotwo

#MW2 (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23MW2) Update in Test now: 1887s Balanced. Public "private" Match fix. Infinite Ammo fix. Prestige Hack on PS3 fix. Texture Hack on PC fix.

Black_Apalachi
16-12-2009, 09:28 PM
My brother was tellin me about all these glitches. Apparently they stopped Javelin jockies and made it so when you go in the Rust pipe you die? :S

But then it created lots of other glitches lmao. Is it true that sometimes you can kill your team mates and get points? LMAO!

Robbie
16-12-2009, 09:34 PM
I thank the dear lord for this.

StefanWolves
16-12-2009, 10:25 PM
My brother was tellin me about all these glitches. Apparently they stopped Javelin jockies and made it so when you go in the Rust pipe you die? :S

But then it created lots of other glitches lmao. Is it true that sometimes you can kill your team mates and get points? LMAO!
It's true. In rust, its epic. It glitches a free for all with a team mercenary match I think, anyway, it's insane.

[Chris]
16-12-2009, 11:03 PM
It's true. In rust, its epic. It glitches a free for all with a team mercenary match I think, anyway, it's insane.

Mhmm, it is decent. But can be annoying when you want to play a normal game of whatever your searching..

Well, Look forward to some more Jtag mods.. (XeX) - Theres also an XP mod apparently, although it isnt being used (Much)

10 kills = 10th Prestige Level 70.

It gives INSANE xp per kill.

PaulMacC
16-12-2009, 11:41 PM
;6189178']Mhmm, it is decent. But can be annoying when you want to play a normal game of whatever your searching..

Well, Look forward to some more Jtag mods.. (XeX) - Theres also an XP mod apparently, although it isnt being used (Much)

10 kills = 10th Prestige Level 70.

It gives INSANE xp per kill.
Is this mod available on xbox360?
Hope its not, anyway the patch will take a week to approve :(

ItsDave
17-12-2009, 02:03 AM

That was so annoying I dented my controller. I spawned, died, I live, I die. I got like, 24 kills 74 deaths. Hate that.

StefanWolves
17-12-2009, 12:19 PM
Yeah it does get very annoying. :/

Oleh
17-12-2009, 06:48 PM
I cant believe they are nerfing the models, that is the most foolish idea ever, They were designed in real life to shoot the distance and in the game its perfectly replicated, if you cant kill some one shooting at you then thats your skill level not the guns
You probably use the famas with red dot sign and are like "owww i owned you dude" then get model'd and are like "god damn noobs man" but in theory your the noob for using a 1-2 burst per kill gun and cant shoot somebody sprinting towards you

StefanWolves
17-12-2009, 06:57 PM
What are they doing to the Models????????? I love them. :S

Also, I hate the FAMAS..... it sucks.

ItsDave
17-12-2009, 07:11 PM
What models are you on about?

StefanWolves
17-12-2009, 07:16 PM
If the Model 1887 is being nerfed, then so should snipers. Simple. 1887's do the equivalent of using them in short range places like Skidrow, to that of snipers are good in huge maps like Afghan. If they change them then that sucks.

ItsDave
17-12-2009, 07:21 PM
What guns specifically are they nerfing? I wish they'd improve the claymores effectiveness. Someone lobs a semtex grenade and I am quite far away and it'll kill me. However, you run over just so your behind the claymore when it detonates they'll survive.

Robbie
17-12-2009, 07:25 PM
What guns specifically are they nerfing?

Model 1887 Shotgun

ItsDave
17-12-2009, 07:31 PM
Model 1887 Shotgun

Just that one gun? Seems a bit pointless, they need to have a redo of most of the gund they have on there.

StefanWolves
17-12-2009, 10:06 PM
Why do they?? :S

Firehorse
17-12-2009, 11:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-AtnU5Oq-s wonder if it still works... that guy has time discovering all these glitches!

[Chris]
18-12-2009, 12:03 AM
Is this mod available on xbox360?
Hope its not, anyway the patch will take a week to approve :(

Yeah, all the XeX stuff is Xbox..

Im guessing more people play xbox, so spend their time on xbox, other than PS3.. And apparently the PS3 has no decent security against mods

And the infinate ammo was hot-fixed apparently. It clears the modded Dvars when you go into a public game, But there are still ways around it..

And yeah, Elevators STILL Work.. you cant really.. Patch them.. Its all to do with the invisible barriers..

BARRIER A = >
Barrier B = <

>>>>>>>>>>(Middle)<<<<<<<<<<<

the middle part EXACTLY between can glitch you up the middle if you get it right, it just pushes you up, so say they put another barrier infront (to stop the origional glitch spot)

>>>>>>>>>>(Middle)<<<<<<<<<<<
..................<><><>.....................

Im guessing it'll still be possible?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!