PDA

View Full Version : [Request] epicHABBO - In need of staff/managers

Hovr
17-12-2009, 05:24 PM
Yo there, we are desperately in need of graphics and events staff. For events staff we need 8 of you to run some events on habbo uk and do maybe a few forum events. Graphic staffs vary, at the moment we need to update forum images and make site images, we are also looking for a Graphics Manager also we need a Debates leader.

lazy link: www.epichabbo.net (http://www.epichabbo.net)

We should be getting our main skin off of Snex before the end of the week if he keeps to his word, peace out x

link to graphics apps: here (http://www.epichabboforum.net/misc.php?do=form&fid=4)
link to events apps: here (http://www.epichabboforum.net/misc.php?do=form&fid=2)
link to debate leader apps: here (http://www.epichabboforum.net/misc.php?do=form&fid=5)

Thread moved to "Website Staff" by Robbie (Forum Super Moderator)

Mickword
17-12-2009, 07:04 PM
No offence but this site might epicly fail :D.

danw2009
17-12-2009, 11:46 PM

This actually made me LOL! :D

Hovr
18-12-2009, 01:15 PM

Woah you can use the term epic in a sentence well done, but sorry my sites arnt like yours.

This actually made me LOL! :D

Great, something constructive will be nice, we have new skin/userbars/badges coming soon too ;].

Mickword
18-12-2009, 01:25 PM
Yeah, I can :D. And what you mean my sites? You have only been here since March.

Hovr
18-12-2009, 01:50 PM
Yeah, I can :D. And what you mean my sites? You have only been here since March.

Sorry, I might have joined this forum since march but have been around waaaaaay, longer than you have, well around fansites anyway, trying to get a job here as you was fired from hffm? Good luck but dont start in my thread, thanks.

LOLROB
18-12-2009, 02:03 PM
What makes your forum better than any other habbo forum?
what makes it unique?

: )

WetFloor
18-12-2009, 02:31 PM
what makes it unique?

I'd like to know this too. :D

Mickword
18-12-2009, 05:28 PM
Sorry, I might have joined this forum since march but have been around waaaaaay, longer than you have, well around fansites anyway, trying to get a job here as you was fired from hffm? Good luck but dont start in my thread, thanks.

First off, I have worked at HabboxLive before. Second I can go back to HFFM any time really. It is just I have illegal music. But I'm getting legal. Third I never said I have joined longer than you. *Removed*

Edited by Jamesy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude to other forum members, thanks.

Hovr
19-12-2009, 05:32 PM
what makes it unique?

Well thats a great point and its hard because we are going to have a main site and we are also going to focus on that, but we are getting a new skin on Tuesday and its looking great and its unique, also we are trying to do more forum events and trying to create more unique stuff, but we also need ideas :}.

Fehm
19-12-2009, 05:35 PM
your last post made no sense. We want to know why it's unique, not you having a paragraph tellin us ''and it's unique'' proof?

Mickword
19-12-2009, 06:10 PM
Thank you Apps. Tbh it isn't going to be good, no offence. It is just going to be a site that in a couple of weeks will turn back into a forum. Good Luck.

Blob
19-12-2009, 07:34 PM
First off, I have worked at HabboxLive before. Second I can go back to HFFM any time really. It is just I have illegal music. But I'm getting legal. Third I never said I have joined longer than you. *Removed*

Edited by Jamesy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude to other forum members, thanks.

You rip layouts, shut up and let him at least try.

Mickword
19-12-2009, 09:07 PM
Hmmm, ok ill go with it. When was the last time I copied a layout?

Blob
19-12-2009, 09:58 PM
Hmmm, ok ill go with it. When was the last time I copied a layout?

Probably the last time you posted a layout.

Jack!
19-12-2009, 09:59 PM
People people.... You could atleast let him try. Why is it with everyone when someone posts a new fansite that the first post is FAIL!! I agree. Most do fail and close within a month. But you could atleast let people try. Many people on here learnt to code from toying with habbo fansites. And if you are going to argue do it somewhere else please?

Bewilcorp
19-12-2009, 10:53 PM

Shameful to admit it I was a habbo player. I joined in 2003. So actually, I've been here way longer than you. Worked with some very success 'fansites'. Now, nothing makes epichabbo stand out. Its the same with habboxforum. But what is going to make people come to your site which gets about 1-4 topic's added daily. or habboxforum gets about 100? and a few hundred posts. If you can give us a valid reason why your site will exceed anything HXF can do, we may check it out.

Cherpi
22-12-2009, 11:56 AM
Can't wait to see this in the future!

Good luck, forum looks nice.

your last post made no sense. We want to know why it's unique, not you having a paragraph tellin us ''and it's unique'' proof?
What's unique about HxF whats unique about HFFM forum what's unique about CHF?

NOTHING... So give the lad a chance.. I'd love to see you lot do any better then him. Atleast he is doing something decent and constructive.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!