PDA

View Full Version : Credit Values Ruining Everything?

Astronomist
18-12-2009, 01:29 PM
Who else thinks that the credit values of rares have ruined rare values all around Habbox? I remember when hcs used to be 14c... credit values added and theyve decreased to 11c. I refuse to sell them for so little... who else agrees?

tbh, credit values should be abolished.

-:Undertaker:-
18-12-2009, 01:55 PM
The credits haven't decreased, they have risen. You are all the ones buying the credits for such high prices, the higher you go - the higher Habbox must go. The lower you go - the lower Habbox must go. When you try and grab a bargain, others follow; Habbox notes this and if the general pattern is that, then Habbox must follow.

It has been coming for a long time anyway, other Hotels from my memory have been getting 10 C per their Club sofa for a while now from what I remember.

scottish
18-12-2009, 02:21 PM
When habbox dropped the price to 11C per HC you could still easily get 13C per in trade city etc...

18-12-2009, 02:33 PM
The vast majority were going for 11 C, values staff were asked and traders were asked. The thing that seems to of annoyed some people is the fact they could still, until Habbox updated, sell Club sofas to people who follow Habbox to the hilt and they could buy at 11 C from people who knew they weren't going for the 13 C.

scottish
18-12-2009, 03:08 PM
The vast majority were going for 11 C, values staff were asked and traders were asked. The thing that seems to of annoyed some people is the fact they could still, until Habbox updated, sell Club sofas to people who follow Habbox to the hilt and they could buy at 11 C from people who knew they weren't going for the 13 C.

or because demand was there for HCs are 13 creds and supply was also there for the HC's until habbox updated it then theres basically no chance.

Astronomist
18-12-2009, 03:14 PM
Personally I think a poll should be held to decide how much they should be worth. Personally I think 13/14c.

18-12-2009, 03:24 PM
or because demand was there for HCs are 13 creds and supply was also there for the HC's until habbox updated it then theres basically no chance.

They were going for 11 C and even 10 C was the advice from some traders to me - otherwise they would of not been updated.

Personally I think a poll should be held to decide how much they should be worth. Personally I think 13/14c.

I'm all for polls and referendums, but we do not determine values by polling.

scottish
18-12-2009, 03:28 PM

people get desperate for creds some times, doesn't mean value should decrease lol...

If i was desperate for creds for something i needed right away i would be willing to sell for a few creds under the value doesn't mean thats new market price though, if there was still a demand there for HCs at 13 creds the value shouldn't of changed

18-12-2009, 03:29 PM
people get desperate for creds some times, doesn't mean value should decrease lol...

If i was desperate for creds for something i needed right away i would be willing to sell for a few creds under the value doesn't mean thats new market price though, if there was still a demand there for HCs at 13 creds the value shouldn't of changed

The majority were going for lower than 13 C, thats what prompted us to ask values staff and traders what they had seen as the average price that credits were being traded in. There was little demand for Club sofas at 13 C, because the credits had risen against the sofs and thus; people started paying less in credits for sofas and accepting less in credits for their sofas.

Astronomist
18-12-2009, 03:37 PM
The majority were going for lower than 13 C, thats what prompted us to ask values staff and traders what they had seen as the average price that credits were being traded in. There was little demand for Club sofas at 13 C, because the credits had risen against the sofs and thus; people started paying less in credits for sofas and accepting less in credits for their sofas.

But if you were to change the value on here, to 13 or 14 creds. People would automatically start selling them for that..

18-12-2009, 03:40 PM
But if you were to change the value on here, to 13 or 14 creds. People would automatically start selling them for that..

Not true. If that were the case then rares would never change from the Habbox value, aka you'd have a market which would be stuck exactly the same all the time. We won't change the credits to 13/14 C because they simply are not trading for that price - its the way Habbox has always worked and means Habbox has as little control over the market as possible, which is best.

Twazzle
18-12-2009, 03:57 PM
Can I just say.. The HC's at 10-11c is echoed throughout the hotel, including the market place and trade rooms.

http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae172/DevotedHabbo/Credittrade.jpg

Look the guy selling petals 3HC or 33c. Everyone has adjusted some still try 13c, but realistically at the moment with the amazing advent gifts, people want credits to buy them, therefore pushing credit values. After christmas I think credits may go back to normal but before seems doubtful. In 10 minutes today I sold 300c at 35HC. Something being echoed by many traders.

scottish
18-12-2009, 04:18 PM
evidently there was as everytime i tried to sell HC's for 13 c it took a 30-60 seconds to get a trade in trade city :S There clearly was demand there as it was still possible to get 13C for the HC's so.

Ajthedragon
19-12-2009, 09:45 AM
HC's are going for as low as 10c and the highest I've seen is 12c, *** is the point in complaining. Habbox has updated a value, **** off to HFFM if you dislike it.

AgnesIO
19-12-2009, 11:09 AM
I sell at 12.5c per hc

So, theres your proof.

Habbox is NOT a ******* bible.

scottish
19-12-2009, 12:47 PM
I sell at 12.5c per hc

So, theres your proof.

Habbox is NOT a ******* bible.

tell the majority of Habbo who stick to the prices exactly?

HC's are going for as low as 10c and the highest I've seen is 12c, *** is the point in complaining. Habbox has updated a value, **** off to HFFM if you dislike it.

also very tempting to call you both something but its not worth the infraction.

AgnesIO
19-12-2009, 01:17 PM
tell the majority of Habbo who stick to the prices exactly?

also very tempting to call you both something but its not worth the infraction.

I tell virtually every single user I trade with that. Thanks very much.

And same to you, I could call you something. 'You don't know everything' in kind words :rolleyes:

scottish
19-12-2009, 01:27 PM
Mine was more of a you know nothing kind of thing.

And i'm sure you do ;)

Also Dan you say they're being sold in Marketplace for 12 creds which is 11 creds, but technically its not as the people are buying them for the 12C, so demand for them is there for 12C as people are wanting to buy them for 12C

AgnesIO
19-12-2009, 02:34 PM

And i'm sure you do ;)

Also Dan you say they're being sold in Marketplace for 12 creds which is 11 creds, but technically its not as the people are buying them for the 12C, so demand for them is there for 12C as people are wanting to buy them for 12C

I do because I am fed up of me lets saying selling at 12c and people saying 'NAA HABBOX SAYS 11C SO I AM SELLING AT THAT PRICE' or 'NA HABBOX SAYS 24654.25HC SO I AIN'T SELLING FOR NOUT LESS THAN 24654.25HC'

It is pathetic, how tight some user get.

19-12-2009, 02:37 PM

And i'm sure you do ;)

They aren't being sold on marketplace anymore (I haven't seen any successfully sold on it now) - and that when when it first came out. If you go into a trade room right now they are going for 10/11 C. Infact i'll add on to this; just gone in Trade City again now and people are trying to get 10 C per CS, and thats trying.

scottish
19-12-2009, 02:40 PM
i've sold a few in marketplate for 12C + 1% comp (13C), takes 1-2 hours to sell but still gets the extra 2 credits..

It is pathetic, how tight some user get.

I agree you are pretty pathetic, no offence ;)

AgnesIO
19-12-2009, 02:55 PM
i've sold a few in marketplate for 12C + 1% comp (13C), takes 1-2 hours to sell but still gets the extra 2 credits..

I agree you are pretty pathetic, no offence ;)

1 Word. *****.

And yes go ahead and infract me mod's - Idc a **** xx

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!