PDA

View Full Version : Drunk 4 Year Old Boy, in a Dress, Steals Christmas Presents from Neighbors

Black_Apalachi
19-12-2009, 06:02 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1JSAGSGiNk&feature=popular

I'm not bein funny, but the mother doesn't understand how he got out of his locked room, how he got hold of a bottle of beer, how he opened the beer, how he got a girl's dress, why he put the dress on or how he managed to steal a neighbour's Christmas presents...

..is it unreasonable of me to think that maybe, just MAYBE, there was somebody else involved? :S

Jord
19-12-2009, 08:30 AM
LOL

"Followed his fathers footsteps"

Roflmao!

user130523
19-12-2009, 11:13 AM
LMAOOO 'FOLLOWED IN HIS FATHERS FOOTSTEPS'

ovb someone else was involved..

GommeInc
19-12-2009, 01:21 PM
Obvs an advertising ploy, the only major attention to detail was:

"He was holding a partially drank (shudder), 12oz, cold Budd Lite Beer." Mmmhmmm, so damn good it gets your children stealin' from the neighbours and having a daymn good time in a little girls dress. Shazam :D

It's a bit dodgy to assume someone helped him, or do you mean helped him but didn't want anything out of it other than to laugh at a drunk child? The stolen presents seem to of been returned, and the child was caught so nothing too serious really, other than a drunk child who's going to grow up to become the next Paul O'Grady or caberet dancer :P

Alkaz
19-12-2009, 01:25 PM
Only in America would something like this happen.

e5
19-12-2009, 01:42 PM
lmao wthhh, asif he did this on his own :S

Cyndia
19-12-2009, 04:42 PM
Whoaaa that's insane!! Kids these days...

Black_Apalachi
20-12-2009, 03:05 AM
Obvs an advertising ploy, the only major attention to detail was:

"He was holding a partially drank (shudder), 12oz, cold Budd Lite Beer." Mmmhmmm, so damn good it gets your children stealin' from the neighbours and having a daymn good time in a little girls dress. Shazam :D

It's a bit dodgy to assume someone helped him, or do you mean helped him but didn't want anything out of it other than to laugh at a drunk child? The stolen presents seem to of been returned, and the child was caught so nothing too serious really, other than a drunk child who's going to grow up to become the next Paul O'Grady or caberet dancer :P

Lol at the first bit :P. I dunno, maybe they just helped him for a laugh yeah. I mean there's like a 0% chance he opened a beer bottle himself, let alone all the other stuff.

Jam
20-12-2009, 03:37 AM
Whoaaa that's insane!! Kids these days...

More like parents these days.

luce
20-12-2009, 12:20 PM
yeah the parents or someone in the family had to be involved because i'm not a massive fan of beer now so it must be redicuosly bitter for a four year old

Smits
22-12-2009, 12:17 AM
He was a lone raider.

Sunnily
22-12-2009, 11:16 AM
Obviously not taught very well and it doesn't happen alot.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!