PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Userscript

iGlow..
20-12-2009, 10:14 PM
Has anyone ever thought of making a userscript that let you enter some text into a kinda pop up thing then get the script to say it a certain amount of times with a certain delay, or you just press a button and it says it.

I dont really know how to but if anyone is any good at userscripts then im sure it would be helpful to a lot of people including me. Plus it would work on most OS's as its in Firefox.

Thanks.

LMS16
22-12-2009, 01:11 PM
Erm, well javascript would play a big part i guess...
Just use google, you dont need to make a whole user system just for 1 feature...

Lew.

iGlow..
22-12-2009, 05:07 PM
What would i google?

Calvin
22-12-2009, 06:46 PM
Just use google, you dont need to make a whole user system just for 1 feature...

Lew.
He means a script, not a usersystem..

And yeah, i'm not sure it's been done. Would be quite hard too.

Dentafrice
23-12-2009, 06:03 PM

Lew.
This is the second thread you've explained to use Google. Are you just trying to get your post count up? And what is the deal with the usersystem, you have no idea what he is talking about do you?

------

This would require that Javascript type the letters in what ever field, form, program is active in the browser at that time.

Or you could try a solution that actually copies the string you want into the clipboard (basically a Ctrl+C), then pastes it with a delay.. hmm.

function to set the text, function to send it, and a function that starts it with setInterval.

There is some ideas.

iGlow..
24-12-2009, 12:37 AM
Or you could try a solution that actually copies the string you want into the clipboard (basically a Ctrl+C), then pastes it with a delay.. hmm.

I didn't think you paste into the "Click here to chat..." bit though.

Dentafrice
24-12-2009, 01:56 AM
I'm not sure.. haven't been on Habbo in a while.

Calvin
24-12-2009, 03:04 AM
Oh wait, do you mean something like Shortkeys? You put shortkey for the speech then just type that shortkey.

http://shortkeys.com (http://shortkeys.com/)

Sorry if it's not what you need.

iGlow..
26-12-2009, 03:37 AM
I would use shortkeys but its not compatible with mac as far as i know.

Trigs
30-12-2009, 03:35 AM
Are you talking about a speech script?

iGlow..
10-01-2010, 06:20 PM
Whats a speech script?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!