PDA

View Full Version : Absolutely despicable

.PureGenius
21-12-2009, 02:02 PM
Sick people in the world today.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Strange-News/Timothy-The-Cat-Survives-With-All-Nine-Lives-After-Being-Superglued-To-An-American-Highway/Article/200912315505598

Very happy the cat came out alive.

Moved by invincible (Forum Super Moderator): Better suited here

Ardemax
21-12-2009, 02:09 PM
that's shocking and really cruel

glad he's ok

Gnome
21-12-2009, 02:11 PM
sadists are getting more technical and thoughtful. I remember the old days where it was merely hitting an animal.

Hitman
21-12-2009, 03:14 PM
I feel that it's worse being cruel to an animal than a human because in most cases the animals do not know what's going on and they have a much smaller chance of defending themselves, whereas humans know what's going on and can do something about it (fight back, call the police).

The people who do these types of things are really sick in the head. My stomach churns when I see things like this... it's really nasty.

Jord
21-12-2009, 04:13 PM
how can people do that...

Gnome
21-12-2009, 04:15 PM
it's worse than that one where the lad threw the dog off a bridge, feel for the cat, glad its okay though, but id imagine its scarred for a long time.

.PureGenius
21-12-2009, 04:21 PM
it's worse than that one where the lad threw the dog off a bridge, feel for the cat, glad its okay though, but id imagine its scarred for a long time.

I can only ask "why" they do it.

Meree.
21-12-2009, 04:23 PM
That is so cruel. How can you do that to such a poor innocent little animal. It's just wrong. I hope one day, the person/people who did it, will suffer the pain that the cat did. Hopefully he's being taken care of better now by the foster family. Poor thing.

Mathew
21-12-2009, 05:39 PM
Super-gluing those people to the road seems a suitable punishment to me.. :rolleyes:

Smits
21-12-2009, 06:01 PM
I hate things like this. I'ts nothing on a video i saw not too long ago, but people are sick.

.PureGenius
21-12-2009, 06:55 PM
Super-gluing those people to the road seems a suitable punishment to me.. :rolleyes:

I totally agree with that.

ifuseekamy
21-12-2009, 07:31 PM
Do the same to them.

luce
21-12-2009, 07:41 PM

yeah i would actually do it.

Honestly how could you do something like that it could hardly defend itself and the people who just drove past are as bad in some ways like oh it's injured owell lets drive on. I hate reading stuff like how its little paw pads had to be ripped off. *******s :@

Black_Apalachi
21-12-2009, 07:54 PM
I feel that it's worse being cruel to an animal than a human because in most cases the animals do not know what's going on and they have a much smaller chance of defending themselves, whereas humans know what's going on and can do something about it (fight back, call the police).

The people who do these types of things are really sick in the head. My stomach churns when I see things like this... it's really nasty.

qft

I always imagine that if I was holding a gun or something and I saw somebody being cruel to an animal, I think there's a pretty high chance I'd shoot the person. :s

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!