PDA

View Full Version : Habbo.com Declares war on Habbo.uk

HolyWar
28-07-2005, 05:53 PM
I had logged into the Habbohotel.com yesterday to find 4-5 rooms on the trading floor poplist with names like "Death to UK" and the "Army against UK" etc. The american habbo's have come to the conclusion that the UK scripters are invading their territory and alot of the rooms have angry users who are somewhat convinced that the UK is launching a habbo assault on them. I was threatened several times for just stating I was from the UK hotel. I even had my life threatened with a hobba present in the room and nothing was done over it. Simply put you can get away with murder on .com and they are all a bunch of paranoid freaks that dont understand scripting is taking place everywhere.

I was bored enough to write this thread but the Americans are creating a big deal over this and if you want to experience it yourself just place "UK pride" in your mission, log on and you will see what I mean.

Move this thread if you dont feel it's news :eusa_danc

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/6973/threatened4rw.png (http://imageshack.us)

stephen-
28-07-2005, 05:57 PM
OMG lol American Habbos Are So Paranoid And Hostile! It was only a matter of time and besides I bet they send the MGS (Habbo Mean Girls) (www.habbomeangirls.com) to get our hotel hee hee :D I Pray They Don't :eusa_pray

GommeInc
28-07-2005, 06:06 PM
MeanGirls are a group of hypocritical pansies. What could they possibly do?

stephen-
28-07-2005, 06:10 PM
I was making the point that scripting in the US would have about as much effect as MGS "attacking" the UK lol..... twas a joke -.-;

Joschua
28-07-2005, 11:17 PM
There is a reason we are mad at the scripters in US hotel... hmmmm... they were coming to the popular rooms and messing them up!

Tommy
28-07-2005, 11:20 PM
Oh Dear! *Runs to mummy*

The Professor
29-07-2005, 09:40 AM
Unspoken do you actually use ebay for buying habbo stuff?

Tommy
29-07-2005, 09:41 AM
lol i just noticed that. Surely he doesnt, was just curious?

Spotteh
29-07-2005, 09:45 AM
they should stay on there own hotel

stephen-
29-07-2005, 09:47 AM
Why? American Habbos flocked to the hotel when it was just www.habbo.com and there was no US so why should we stay in our own if american habbos still come to the UK?

NOTTSPANTHER
29-07-2005, 04:02 PM
Wars between hotels will get you no were just more work for the mods i spose...

HolyWar
29-07-2005, 04:03 PM
Unspoken do you actually use ebay for buying habbo stuff?

Lol, where does this come from? ;) :D

YellowParasol
29-07-2005, 05:01 PM
MeanGirls are a group of hypocritical pansies. What could they possibly do?
I was actualy thinking the same..

Lindzi
29-07-2005, 05:09 PM
OMG lol American Habbos Are So Paranoid And Hostile! It was only a matter of time and besides I bet they send the MGS (Habbo Mean Girls) (www.habbomeangirls.com) to get our hotel hee hee :D I Pray They Don't :eusa_pray
LOL Their dumb lil site drives me mad!

Joeymac
29-07-2005, 06:10 PM
Do it (russian voice) i think Uk can raid Us like eating Baloney *Dr00lz* um but yea Think about it, Uk raid on US. Big popularity ;) that'll show then N00bs which hotels can Fight. [(pm me which can please :)]

Thats all for now :)

adidas™
01-08-2005, 02:14 PM
lol there just paranoid little kids
they think there hotel is too good to have scripters on it
but if they declare war im shure .co.uk scripters are alot better than theres so they have a hard challgenge lol
btw good new TheUnspoken
il give u a good rep :]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!