PDA

View Full Version : PS3 Accessories

StefanWolves
22-12-2009, 01:16 PM
Well I'm getting a PS3 slimline for xmas and I know I'll need some accessories including; headset, and the stand so that it can stand up. I'm looking to buy a pack which would include all the things I need, plus additional things like a HDMI cable & controller chargers.

I have been looking at this one; http://www.shopwiki.co.uk/_PLAYSTATION+MADCATZ+EXCLUSIVE+PAK?o=323762703&s=727778&

But this does not include the stand and nor does it include the wireless headset. If it is possible I would like something like the sent in the link above but with the stand for the slimline & bluetooth headsets included. I've been looking around everywhere and can't find anything.

Anyone got any suggestions? I don't really want to buy them all separately as it'll cost a fortune. All comments are welcome. :)

Recursion
22-12-2009, 05:55 PM
You need a stand for a PS3 to stand up now?

If im honest, all these packs are nothing like the Official sony accessories, I would just stick to the actual stuff made by Sony myself, as costly as it may be.

StefanWolves
22-12-2009, 06:04 PM
For the PS3 slimline, yeh, you need a stand, it doesn't stand up on its own. Rip off IMO.

I really need a bundled pack though, I don't care if its lower quality/not Sony. I would be all Sony if I had the money but I don't. The only Sony accessory I will buy is the headset.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!