PDA

View Full Version : What does your typical Christmas Day consist of? :D

syko2006
24-12-2009, 08:10 PM
The idea to make this thread was helped by a fellow forum member who I shall credit once I remember his name, thanks! :D

So yea, what does your typical CHRISTMAS DAY consist of? :D:D

EDIT: Jordy it was, thanks for the idea Jordy. :D

jackass
24-12-2009, 08:16 PM
Getting up, opening some small gifts, talking to my Brother/Sister, then going downstairs and opening bigger gifts, then have like Christmas music on in the background, then have Christmas Lunch, relax and eat chocolate and stuff, watch a film, play games maybe etc. etc. :D

Firehorse
24-12-2009, 08:17 PM
Pretty much the same as everyone else's. Get up late, unwrap prezzies. xmas lunch. watch xmas stuff on tv, play with new stuff, sleep.

What you gonna make next "What does your typical Boxing Day consist of?". Just make a single thread for all, no need to pointlessly raise your post count.

Meree.
24-12-2009, 08:20 PM
Waking up, making everyone Hot Chocolate, opening presents. Having xmas dinner, watching a film :D

syko2006
24-12-2009, 08:21 PM
Pretty much the same as everyone else's. Get up late, unwrap prezzies. xmas lunch. watch xmas stuff on tv, play with new stuff, sleep.

What you gonna make next "What does your typical Boxing Day consist of?". Just make a single thread for all, no need to pointlessly raise your post count.

As it goes, no I won't be making another thread; why do you feel the need to be so confrontational over 2 threads being made? I only made a Christmas eve thread because I was curious over what people do on Christmas eve. Some people go out, some people stay in etc. In that thread, someone suggested to make a Christmas day thread; so I did.
Making a bit of a mountain from a molehill I think, sir. :)

alexxxxx
24-12-2009, 08:33 PM
gonna wake up late.

open some presents. play fifa 10, watch telly. go round to my mates and go to bed aha.

Immenseman
24-12-2009, 08:33 PM
wake up
eat
prezzies
excited time
xmas lunch
movies
games
seeing partner
phone ma mam
eat crap
go out for a drink
sleep

why exactly did you reply then?! you obviously don't care and then you go on to talk about pointless posting and raising post count... if you're not posting because the thread topic interests you then i'd suggest ya pointless posting for ya post count

Angel-Light
24-12-2009, 09:27 PM
This year my Xmas day will be:

Get up
Maybe open presents
Neighbours come round and have a drink
They leave to have lunch with family
We have something to eat for lunch
Play games, watch tv, spend family time together
Eat Chinese for dinner
Watch TV
Go to bed

Get up for work following morning :)

Bevvie
24-12-2009, 09:58 PM
Get up early. Open presents. Help make christmas lunch. Eat and drink wine. See my whole family like cousins etc. at my grandma's house. Spend time with them, watch films, play games etc.

Roxy
24-12-2009, 10:16 PM
Normally starts with my brother running around waking everyone up insanely early. Then we open presents, stick the Christmas dinner on and go to the pub. Come back, eat then relax for the rest of the day. Usually everyone falls asleep about then so I'm left watching Christmas movies for a bit :P

Mickword
24-12-2009, 10:18 PM
Ermmmmmmm food lol.

Black_Apalachi
25-12-2009, 02:50 AM
It used to be;
Get up at like 5am and drag my parents down stairs.
Then my dad would start cooking the dinner!
Open prezzies.
Play with prezzies.
Parents would go back to bed lol.
Keep playing with prezzies.
Eat dinner. *BEST PART OF DAY*
Sit off watching TV/movies and eating sweets and stuff.

But now it's just like cba. And my mum can't cook. I'll probably be asleep until like 3pm anyway.

PaulMacC
25-12-2009, 05:02 AM
Presents, Church, Family Gathering, Dinner, Party, Bed.

Firehorse
25-12-2009, 10:25 AM
why exactly did you reply then?! you obviously don't care and then you go on to talk about pointless posting and raising post count... if you're not posting because the thread topic interests you then i'd suggest ya pointless posting for ya post count

Why do I get flamed over everything I post? IF you read the post you'll see I replied on topic, I just added the note after. How can you say its a pointless postcount raiser when the whole thread is - the same questions are asked every year.

Gullable
28-12-2009, 03:12 PM
on christmas i :

- got up at 6'oclock, waited an hour and a half by watching me too and balamory on cbeebies.
- at 7:30, wait for my sister to come downstairs and then open our presents.
- for the rest of the time i look at what ive got, maybe go back to bed.
- dont eat a proper sunday dinner because i have SED ( selective eating disorder.
- watch some films, sing and dance, drink some booze, go to bed at about 3.

Neversoft
28-12-2009, 06:30 PM
It varies every year, but I usually open my presents with my family shortly after we wake up, then travel to whoevers house we're holding the gathering at, then open the rest of my presents, then doss for the rest of the day. Play the odd game here and there and chat to our hearts content.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!