PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Day Badge

Casio
25-12-2009, 11:29 AM
Happy Christmas!
Posted 25-Dec-2009 Competitions and Polls

The entire UK office want to wish you a very Merry Christmas! We have one final surprise for you, a Christmas Day Badge!http://images.habbo.com/c_images/article_images_hq/Giftpaperboy.gif
Whilst you tuck in to your turkey (or Quorn if you are vegetarian), unwrap your gifts from Santa and binge on Christmas television (the question on everyone's lips: "Who killed Archie?!"), please spend a few moments filling in a quick questionnaire below. As a special thanks, we'll give you a Christmas Day Badge. It'll be gone by Boxing Day (along with your belt buckle, I should not have eaten that much Christmas pudding...). Be quick!
Christmas might be coming to an end but the fun in Habbo Hotel certainly isn't!
Join us as we reflect on the past year in Habbo Hotel and look forward to a bright, fun New Year with plenty of fun and surprises in store >>
Ludus

Done it :P

Arron
25-12-2009, 11:42 AM
I was up to the 'describe this years Christmas in Habbo in three words' and I put a word down, pressed enter (for a new line) and it sent!!

so I hope I still get a badge, despite the questionnaire not being filled in fully.

Casio
25-12-2009, 11:51 AM
I was up to the 'describe this years Christmas in Habbo in three words' and I put a word down, pressed enter (for a new line) and it sent!!

so I hope I still get a badge, despite the questionnaire not being filled in fully.

Don't see why you wont get it =] Ludus isn't that evil :P

Kyle
25-12-2009, 07:29 PM

i just put oihdfglohdsfgioudgildufhgidshfug for the answer to all questions and 'waste of time' for the 3 word thing so if i dont get a badge will kill myself

Chippiewill
26-12-2009, 10:30 PM
I put:

'Better'
'Last'
'Year'

Cosmic
26-12-2009, 10:44 PM
Can't remember what I put, but the three words I used weren't exactly complimentary.
Nice badge though.

Ardemax
27-12-2009, 09:43 AM
im sure mine wasn't too harsh :eusa_shif

Orangeesh
27-12-2009, 11:28 AM
im sure mine wasn't too harsh :eusa_shif

Guess I missed it lol.. Cant find link to it oh well lol

Cosmic
27-12-2009, 11:31 AM
Yeah you could only do it on Christmas day. The link is here (http://www.habbo.co.uk/articles/895-happy-christmas)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!