PDA

View Full Version : Runescape Section Nostalgia.

Sly
25-12-2009, 07:50 PM
All I ever see on here (apart from a [not so] interesting goal) is 'ooo la la it was so good and saucy when lesbianghost and kyle was e-dating and then it was revealed lesbianghost really was a lesbian and was e-sleeping with rashelly' and other great storys from the past that arn't nearly as interesting as mine but still bring back good memorys.
So I think you should just post them here xD

My favourite memory is when I used to hate Dan (Legoman) and would just argue with him not stop because I truly believed he was the devil.

Another good memory was when we made that runescape section krew thread but then it got closed by someone probably dan because he's the devil >;[

My first ever memory of the runescape section was when jake and bielby were racing to 76 fishing and had was under the impression jake was the best runescape player ever because i'd been playing about a week and was shocked he was 71 fishing on a level 3 xD

post yours!

Closed by Orangeesh (Forum Moderator): Thread closed due to spam.

IceNineKills
25-12-2009, 08:43 PM
My first ever memory of the runescape section was when jake and bielby were racing to 76 fishing and had was under the impression jake was the best runescape player ever because i'd been playing about a week and was shocked he was 71 fishing on a level 3 xD

I remember that lol.

There's so many memorys from the past here, when like 80% of the forum thought i was god, also when I scammed .amit. out of that santa then he said he was gona slit his wrists.

and when I first started this forum, luke/cooolkill lent me yew logs and bow strings for me to make him 1k yew longs and i never gave them back, then 2 years later i gave him like 500k because he never shut up about it.

also, replying to Callum.'s post on the other thread;

yeah when I first started I used to scam anyone out of anything. Then in about 2 months everyone on the forum trusted me and I never had to go first. Then I went on holiday for a week, came back and 'Royal' had joined, never met him before but because I had alot of posts and bought rep he was constantly up my backside. Then I stopped buying pins/vip/habbo and never traded here since and since then he's denied ever sucking up to me even when proved wrong in a PM.

Even just looking back on my very old accounts, i was a right idiot back in the day but it was still a good forum to use. Like when Steve and Rashelly both made their forums but both failed badly.

Sly
25-12-2009, 08:56 PM
I still get vouched as trusted and we all know how true that is xD

I remember when you used to quit like 6 times a month jake and everone would be shocked you was back lmao!

And I remember when we all just played runescape and had a pretty decent relationship with each other now-a-days those left on here seem to live runescape as apose to play it and they have no personality outside of their runescape levels that no one could really cares less about anyway.

Callum.
25-12-2009, 09:04 PM
how many accounts did you have in the end conor?

Sly
25-12-2009, 09:06 PM
I think i last counted about 36 habbox accounts I remember once having a sig that was like

Previously: Evil-Saint, Rise Against, Stress Free etc but I got banned :(

and it was like 10 lines long haha xD

Sometimes I like to look through my old posts and have a good laugh at myself.

Chadwick was my favourite haha.

Callum.
25-12-2009, 09:07 PM
i liked yamini and my kafkans or w/e they were

Sly
25-12-2009, 09:11 PM
I remember when you posted them and I Lol'd like a fat little girl xD

Callum.
25-12-2009, 09:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryDL-G8I7Vw

lmaoooooooooo.
the section was good when it was a mini community.

IceNineKills
25-12-2009, 09:21 PM
i still sometimes speak to rach on facebook and dan whenever we're both on rs, didn't think he still plays, he must be like 22 now.

Sly
25-12-2009, 11:19 PM
haha omg that's not a very attractive video and I couldn't even stand to put the sound on xD

rachel was cool but she was always trying to get into my pants and i had to keep reminding her she had a boyfriend ;D

remember ryan and kye? complete ***** but everyone wanted to be there friends 'cos you got 20m off em in most cases haha

other people that come to mind and deserve an honorable mention are Jack, Jon, Steve and Sean.

youheard doesn't deserve a mention 'cos i don't like him and i only mentioned jon because he used to be cool now i can't stand him tbh

Callum.
26-12-2009, 12:28 AM
i liked alex, he was cool but moved to wow which is also crap.

i remember seeing an account sierk2 on rs, so i looked around here and realised it was that kyles account that people would never give out the name to. lol sierk2....

Sly
26-12-2009, 10:25 AM
I remember the first time that kyle showed up in habbox-chat me and jake stayed in there til like 3am because he said he needed someone to middle man 30m haha silly us, it never happened :(

IceNineKills
26-12-2009, 12:31 PM
habbox-chat was a disaster when i owned it lol, even worse when it was #ezzie

Nixt
26-12-2009, 12:56 PM
I played Runescape for a short while but I rarely ventured into these forums, and to be fair I think this is the first time I have for a while! Nevertheless, when I was a Super Moderator the first time (in '07 I think) I used to moderate here a fair amount. Generally though, I floated around in General and my forum of choice to post in, back then, was the Spam forum. Thus my prominent memory of the Runescape forum is when it was a really strong and unified community of individuals who started a 'war' with the Spam forum. It was quite hilarious and members of either forum would 'invade' the other, posting rude threads and generally causing trouble. Those were the days :D.

Originalmoh
26-12-2009, 02:56 PM
I still remember the bronze wars.. They were hiliarious. We plan to go to GDS and fight with our bronze amours. Whiles fighting we always get attacked by people with full rune for some werid reason.. Why would they want our bronze for? Also running from them trying to protect our bronze amour.. good old times :)

Sly
26-12-2009, 03:57 PM
I played Runescape for a short while but I rarely ventured into these forums, and to be fair I think this is the first time I have for a while! Nevertheless, when I was a Super Moderator the first time (in '07 I think) I used to moderate here a fair amount. Generally though, I floated around in General and my forum of choice to post in, back then, was the Spam forum. Thus my prominent memory of the Runescape forum is when it was a really strong and unified community of individuals who started a 'war' with the Spam forum. It was quite hilarious and members of either forum would 'invade' the other, posting rude threads and generally causing trouble. Those were the days :D.
haha i remember that, that was when i was posting alot in the spam section and not playing runescape so I can saying the runescape section should be removed because they can't treat it responsibly haha xD

Axel
26-12-2009, 04:09 PM
Best memories were in #habbox-chat, when we had me, Jake, Shane, Rach, Jamie, Alex, Charles, Conor, etc etc.... oo and Micky and Dan. I actually forgot about them for a sec...

I wonder where Micky is though, because on Wow he said that he was going to his Grans or something one day and he hasn't logged on since. Something could've happened to him.

[Chris]
26-12-2009, 04:42 PM
Distad.

IceNineKills
26-12-2009, 05:12 PM

they started it :eusa_whis

I still remember the bronze wars.. They were hiliarious. We plan to go to GDS and fight with our bronze amours. Whiles fighting we always get attacked by people with full rune for some werid reason.. Why would they want our bronze for? Also running from them trying to protect our bronze amour.. good old times :)

like back when you were actually cool...

Best memories were in #habbox-chat, when we had me, Jake, Shane, Rach, Jamie, Alex, Charles, Conor, etc etc.... oo and Micky and Dan. I actually forgot about them for a sec...

I wonder where Micky is though, because on Wow he said that he was going to his Grans or something one day and he hasn't logged on since. Something could've happened to him.

the old habbox-chat days were great, everyone was friends and always got on, unlike now. it's just one group of friends and thats it.

;6202178']Distad.

we're talking about wayyyy before distad's time.

Charles
26-12-2009, 08:21 PM
Basically all the old people who used to play when I was playing and still enjoying the game (a good few months before I quit). Going KQ with Ash and Rachel and having a go at other spanners who were also running on the same world we were on.

edit: and IRC of course!

Orangeesh
26-12-2009, 08:34 PM

miss me out :(
what happened to mr youheard anyway

Axel
26-12-2009, 08:39 PM
miss me out :(
what happened to mr youheard anyway

I don't even know who you are though.

Orangeesh
26-12-2009, 08:44 PM
I don't even know who you are though.

was purpleesh back then.

Sly
26-12-2009, 08:46 PM
Orange, are you the one who got scammed by Dan?

Orangeesh
26-12-2009, 08:48 PM
Orange, are you the one who got scammed by Dan?

wow you remember that?

Sly
26-12-2009, 08:59 PM
yeah and you got banned when like 10 people off habbox got banned too (:

I remember a couple of weeks where everyone started to talk like me and it was really good we had convo's in every thread that had nothing to do with runescape xD

I can't remember how i used to talk on here but I know it was ridiculous, like 'omg r u avin some kind of sik joke at my xpenze ere coz i iz not laughin if dat is the case'

and when I first got banned because i replied to an admins thread saying 'SCAMS', that was such an injustice!

IceNineKills
27-12-2009, 01:21 AM
we need a reunion.

Callum.
27-12-2009, 02:09 PM
whoever had 85 slayer first was one step down from god.

IceNineKills
27-12-2009, 03:13 PM
think that was dan...

[Chris]
27-12-2009, 08:43 PM
Dan bummed slayer. Yeah, Dan was awesome. Not talked to him in ages ;/

Callum.
27-12-2009, 09:50 PM
thought ezzie was alright to start with. that cigaret fella was annoying, and ssricky was.

Sly
27-12-2009, 11:26 PM
lol, ssricky scammed for a measely 4m it was ridiculous!
Cigarete was anoying but I scammed him $100 so I was happy xD

Jordey.
28-12-2009, 03:42 AM
lol used to be good fun back in the day. when you were like 10 conner lol

Sly
28-12-2009, 11:10 AM
When you started licking your man booobs on webcam?
haha

Jordey.
28-12-2009, 01:18 PM
Rofl.:eusa_danc

Nixt
28-12-2009, 01:20 PM
You know I could permanently ban you for admitting to scamming :eusa_whis

Sly
28-12-2009, 01:36 PM
I miss typed I meant to say scrambling, I made him scrambled eggs.

Callum.
28-12-2009, 02:57 PM

where are these rulez

and scamming was a part of this section.

&conor, it was dharoks I think ah

Axel
28-12-2009, 03:11 PM

You could also unban Jonjon for doing **** all wrong and being banned because barkseh had a grudge on me,

But that's not gonna happen either.

Sly
28-12-2009, 06:57 PM
where are these rulez

and scamming was a part of this section.

&conor, it was dharoks I think ah
Yeah it was lol

Arch
28-12-2009, 11:16 PM
i think like 90% of the people in this section have either scammed someone or been scammed so its tradition.

IceNineKills
29-12-2009, 12:26 AM
thought ezzie was alright to start with. that cigaret fella was annoying, and ssricky was.

ezzie was never alright, eric was cool until he scammed shane his santa lol ssricky was pretty cool aswell.

lol, ssricky scammed for a measely 4m it was ridiculous!
Cigarete was anoying but I scammed him $100 so I was happy xD

i remember that lol

lol used to be good fun back in the day. when you were like 10 conner lol

and when you cybered a bloke for a d chain?

shut up and bloody do it then.

You could also unban Jonjon for doing **** all wrong and being banned because barkseh had a grudge on me,

wasn't that when he had his banning spree and i was the only person who finally managed to get their account unbanned?

Nixt
29-12-2009, 02:29 AM

habboxforum.com/support

shut up and bloody do it then.

Wow you're getting very sensitive over a joke - might just ban you for being cheeky ;l

Axel
29-12-2009, 02:37 AM
habboxforum.com/support

Been trying for years - never got a response.

And ye Jake, it was his banning spree. He banned me, you and Conor, and like 2 other people I forgot.

Nixt
29-12-2009, 02:52 AM
Been trying for years - never got a response.

And ye Jake, it was his banning spree. He banned me, you and Conor, and like 2 other people I forgot.

This is a relatively new support system. I currently don't have access however I am looking to sort that soon. I can guarantee you will receive a reply.

Sly
29-12-2009, 10:05 AM
Yeah the new support system is really good I would recomend it

Nixt
29-12-2009, 12:26 PM
Yeah the new support system is really good I would recomend it

Yeah I would too +rep. It only cost us like $200 or something

IceNineKills
29-12-2009, 01:44 PM
habboxforum.com/support

Wow you're getting very sensitive over a joke - might just ban you for being cheeky ;l

doesn't bother me if you do.

Jordey.
29-12-2009, 03:28 PM
Yeah the cybering a d chain was fun. when they were like 30m lol

half the people posting in this thread ive never heard of. i'm thinking of around 04-06 i never played much after that

Barwy
29-12-2009, 04:47 PM
Youheard is still around, he just doesn't play runescape any more. I see him from time to time still

Sounds like you've all forgotten about me then

Sly
29-12-2009, 09:54 PM
Yeah I would too +rep. It only cost us like $200 or something
Oh the rep thing was joke (N)

But yeah it's good (:

& yeah it is kind of like tradition you can't scam until you've been accepted into the cliq though ;D

Remember that lDeclan who scammed like everyone and their granmother though

Axel
29-12-2009, 10:17 PM
Youheard is still around, he just doesn't play runescape any more. I see him from time to time still

No we haven't James!

IceNineKills
30-12-2009, 12:27 AM
Yeah the cybering a d chain was fun. when they were like 30m lol

half the people posting in this thread ive never heard of. i'm thinking of around 04-06 i never played much after that

you'll remember me when i reveal my old names.

sorry, who are you?

Oh the rep thing was joke (N)

But yeah it's good (:

& yeah it is kind of like tradition you can't scam until you've been accepted into the cliq though ;D

Remember that lDeclan who scammed like everyone and their granmother though

lDeclan was a complete idiot for years then we kinda just got on rly well.

Callum.
30-12-2009, 01:19 AM
lDeclan lol. That was the guy that you gave 6 red bars by constantly -repping at every chance Conor?

IceNineKills
30-12-2009, 01:22 AM
i think we all just -repped him for fun.

http://www.habboxforum.com/memberlist.php?&pp=30&order=desc&sort=reputation&page=1294

Middlesbrough
30-12-2009, 01:46 AM
haha omg that's not a very attractive video and I couldn't even stand to put the sound on xD

rachel was cool but she was always trying to get into my pants and i had to keep reminding her she had a boyfriend ;D

remember ryan and kye? complete ***** but everyone wanted to be there friends 'cos you got 20m off em in most cases haha

other people that come to mind and deserve an honorable mention are Jack, Jon, Steve and Sean.

youheard doesn't deserve a mention 'cos i don't like him and i only mentioned jon because he used to be cool now i can't stand him tbh

I remember when I used to hack with Ryan and Kye, then me and sean ****** over ryans back-up account, good times (tis ingoe btw guys)

Sly
30-12-2009, 02:09 AM
lDeclan lol. That was the guy that you gave 6 red bars by constantly -repping at every chance Conor?
aha yeah ! i forgot all about that xD

+ hi ingoe xo

Middlesbrough
30-12-2009, 02:15 AM
aha yeah ! i forgot all about that xD

+ hi ingoe xo

Long time since we've talked connor, hows you been?

Sly
30-12-2009, 11:12 AM
it's been good, i go college though now and i don't like it (n)

Middlesbrough
30-12-2009, 12:40 PM
it's been good, i go college though now and i don't like it (n)

What course you doing?

I've just started my NVQ 2 in engineering, quite good :D

Jordey.
31-12-2009, 02:49 AM
IceNineKills i can tell your jake just by the way you type lol

Sly
31-12-2009, 11:40 AM
and the fact he has rise against in his avatar n is just really rude to everyone gives it away tooo ;P

IceNineKills
31-12-2009, 03:42 PM
IceNineKills i can tell your jake just by the way you type lol

gayyyyyyy.

and the fact he has rise against in his avatar n is just really rude to everyone gives it away tooo ;P

i guess i'm that obvious? :(.

Sly
31-12-2009, 06:31 PM
and you live in brighton and make posts regarding the account 27121990

Axel
31-12-2009, 06:39 PM
i only mentioned jon because he used to be cool now i can't stand him tbh

Oh I just noticed this bit. Thanks Conor.

Sly
31-12-2009, 06:40 PM
everytime i've encountered you in the last year or so you've just been arogant and rude.

Axel
31-12-2009, 06:41 PM
All I remember is flaming you for acting stupid around the Wow forum. Not that bad.

Sly
31-12-2009, 06:43 PM
it was terrible

Axel
31-12-2009, 06:44 PM
Please forgive me. :'(

Sly
31-12-2009, 06:48 PM
are you sorry

Axel
31-12-2009, 06:51 PM
Yes. :'(

Sly
31-12-2009, 06:53 PM
then i forgive you (:

do you want to talk about why you are on habbox forum on news eve?

Axel
31-12-2009, 07:00 PM
Because I have no parties to go to, being me. Guess I'll just have a family night celebration.

Sly
31-12-2009, 07:04 PM
Because I have no parties to go to, being me. Guess I'll just have a family night celebration.

It's okay, could be worse.. my parents have gone to a party without me haha.

I thought I was going Leannes party but we had a row last night and I've not had time to make new plans so I've ended up spending new years eve totally alone :(

Just made myself a nice ham and chease omlette though (:

IceNineKills
01-01-2010, 07:41 PM
and you live in brighton and make posts regarding the account 27121990

suppose so.

Sly
02-01-2010, 05:09 PM
well this thread went quite well it got people posting for a few days atleast xD

IceNineKills
03-01-2010, 02:11 AM
now what?

Brody
03-01-2010, 03:22 AM
Ah runescape :) good memories ahha

Arch
03-01-2010, 05:09 AM
this past few days have actually been the most live this section has been
for like a year lmao

Sly
03-01-2010, 11:16 AM
Aww brody forgot all about you <3

Brody
03-01-2010, 04:58 PM
:) hows life been?

yeh scape was good i have some funny memories of like the habbox pk trips which always ended bad usually with most people dying haha

Callum.
03-01-2010, 08:25 PM
probably end up being the most popular runescape thread in the last year.

raspberrys
04-01-2010, 07:33 PM
those were the days :P

Barwy
04-01-2010, 08:45 PM
Safe Brody, I remember the Pk trips back in the day, they were absolute jokes. We never really got very far, and usually got battered every half an hour. Share I TB'ed

The Professor
04-01-2010, 10:37 PM
Lol so many old names, barwy n brody n everyone. Aww bless.

Sly
04-01-2010, 11:28 PM
Who are you? ^ (No Offense you've just changed your name probably so I don't recognise you) x

Callum.
05-01-2010, 12:05 AM
Professer Alex, he was forum manager for a bit I think.

IceNineKills
05-01-2010, 09:21 AM
r.i.p rs section

Brody
05-01-2010, 10:02 AM
Sad sad day when the ole scape section dies haha :(

Sly
05-01-2010, 05:43 PM
Least we will always have the memorys (:

Bun
05-01-2010, 06:16 PM
:) hows life been?

yeh scape was good i have some funny memories of like the habbox pk trips which always ended bad usually with most people dying haha
omgggg brody

Brody
05-01-2010, 10:16 PM
Hai :)

So does anyone still play scape?

Sly
05-01-2010, 10:24 PM
I don't, even when I have loads of spare time on my hands I just can't get it into it.
I always just think what's the point it's all been done before and it's more like work than play anyway.

Havoline
06-01-2010, 10:40 AM
i miss the old runescape days :(

IceNineKills
06-01-2010, 02:26 PM
they should make a quest about us.

The Professor
06-01-2010, 02:27 PM
Professer Alex, he was forum manager for a bit I think.

Mmm my RS name was Volantary was a h/op in IRC for a bit and generally tagged along with stuffs :D

IceNineKills
06-01-2010, 02:30 PM
most of this gay forums admins came from this very section.

i might start nolifing rs again, quit my job and just go for it.

Brody
06-01-2010, 04:30 PM
i bought members the other day and it was a total waste lol just cant get into it oh scape :(

Sly
07-01-2010, 12:28 AM
most of this gay forums admins came from this very section.

i might start nolifing rs again, quit my job and just go for it.

LEGOMAN 2.0

Callum.
07-01-2010, 01:23 PM
I logged in a couple of times in the last 6 months, but can't get into it at all. not the game it used to be.

Sly
08-01-2010, 12:22 AM
I thought this was stickied then for some reason 'cos I forgot their is hardly any stickied threads anymore xD

Mrak-Face
08-01-2010, 07:45 AM
Nostalgia, eh?

Anyone remember when mithril was the best armor in the game?

When rune came out, r2h's were worth 3m each.

Oh the old days.

Sly
08-01-2010, 09:04 AM
Nostalgia, eh?

Oh the old days.

Runescape section nostalgia not runescape nostalgia!

and no I do not remember that.

Axel
08-01-2010, 04:10 PM
Nostalgia, eh?

Oh the old days.

Speaking of Mark, I was going to post the flash he made for Habbox Chat.... but it's on my old PC. :( That would've been some pro nostalgia.

Sly
08-01-2010, 05:10 PM
Remember when Joe said he was going to make a rs section signature and the thread got like 400 replys and everyone was moaning when would it be done and people were like stop moaning it will get done but it never did get done?

Axel
08-01-2010, 11:35 PM
Remember when Joe said he was going to make a rs section signature and the thread got like 400 replys and everyone was moaning when would it be done and people were like stop moaning it will get done but it never did get done?

Aha I remember that. I still have the sig too... but again, it's on my old pc!

Mrak-Face
08-01-2010, 11:39 PM
Runescape section nostalgia not runescape nostalgia!

and no I do not remember that.

Oh... ah.

Solar flare?

Axel
09-01-2010, 12:46 AM
Oh... ah.

Solar flare?

http://www.myfavoritegames.com/dragonball-z/Images/AttackList/R-T/SolarFlare.gif

raspberrys
12-01-2010, 07:19 PM
i still play, xligit plays, zjc plays and imnotpure still play that i know of :).

Arch
13-01-2010, 08:54 PM
sitll use Irc?

Axel
13-01-2010, 09:57 PM
i still play, xligit plays, zjc plays and imnotpure still play that i know of :).

Don't know who any of them are except Sean.

This is about nostalgia, not newbies like xligit.

Scriptermone
13-01-2010, 11:32 PM
Woahhhh...

Haven't been here in a while haha, this thread has been a trip down memory lane. xD

Orangeesh
14-01-2010, 12:21 AM
Woahhhh...

Haven't been here in a while haha, this thread has been a trip down memory lane. xD

I swear I did not steal your avatar :eusa_whis

Damn, not seen you in agessss scriptermone. How you doing?

Scriptermone
14-01-2010, 08:26 AM
Haha, not bad. I rarely come here, and when I mean rarely, I mean rarely. I come here maybe, once or twice a year? usually around January, because thats when I registered to this forum 5 years ago, on the 23rd :P

5 years on this forum haha, so I was probably about 12/13 at the time when I registered.

Grig
14-01-2010, 08:34 AM
Stopped playing in 2004/2005. After the new RS got released I just couldn't get used to it and didn't like it. I liked the simple classic days. Those good ol' days of standing in wildy and having fun pking, dueling anywhere. Prices of masks 300k etc etc.

I still have acess to the classic game if I buy membership, although it is practically fully dead. I am not sure about the situation now however, after they re-opened it for a month for public play.

Anyway one thing is for sure, those days will never come back. I think they should re-open classic for everyone- although it will bring back those stupid autoers.

Arch
14-01-2010, 12:43 PM
They did re-open classic for everyone who logged on during that week so anyone who did can use classic now

Calum
14-01-2010, 01:20 PM
funfunfunfun

Edited by Orangeesh (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly.

Scriptermone
14-01-2010, 01:21 PM
Calum you're a ***.

Edited by Orangeesh (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude.

JackBuddy
15-01-2010, 02:03 AM
i stopped when bloody tiko got removed. its smegging boring without the chat!!

Brody
15-01-2010, 11:48 AM
Download like swiftkit :)

IceNineKills
15-01-2010, 03:29 PM
hi joe lol

Sly
16-01-2010, 05:06 PM
was weird how so many old faces posted in this thread ;o

IceNineKills
17-01-2010, 04:18 PM
always happens though ;p

Callum.
19-01-2010, 07:52 PM
even this thread is dying. what are the latest happening on runescape

IceNineKills2
20-01-2010, 12:42 AM
27121990 got permed, that's about all you need to know.

Jordey.
20-01-2010, 01:35 AM
Who is Orangeesh. Going on asif he owns this Gaff

Stryderman
20-01-2010, 01:55 AM

Tht wud be purpleesh son.

was it you con0r who kept hosting partys for every 99 you got

you were like 99 fm party @ my house yanille w52

an why hasnt steveh been mentioned?

Arakawai

dnt remember his other irc name

an i used so many irc names WILEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

Rashelly
20-01-2010, 02:15 AM
then it was revealed lesbianghost really was a lesbian and was e-sleeping with rashelly'

Lulz wut?

Like when Steve and Rashelly both made their forums but both failed badly.
Epic fail.

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_mvobcuPa9QY/Rwo2R6LhXAI/AAAAAAAABoM/gGvr4eTZ3Qg/pl-pedo-bear.png

Thus my prominent memory of the Runescape forum is when it was a really strong and unified community of individuals who started a 'war' with the Spam forum. It was quite hilarious and members of either forum would 'invade' the other, posting rude threads and generally causing trouble. Those were the days :D.
Arguing with people over the internet is always fun.

like back when you were actually cool...
Mohwar (however you spell his name) was cool? Did i blink and miss it? :D

Basically all the old people who used to play when I was playing and still enjoying the game (a good few months before I quit). Going KQ with Ash and Rachel and having a go at other spanners who were also running on the same world we were on.

edit: and IRC of course!
CHARLES! Didn't we die a few times? FUN! I remember making you lots of teletabs...NOT FUN!

Never.

Hai :)

So does anyone still play scape?
Not me. I randomly buy members with the intention of doing some quests, log in for 30 minutes, look at my junky bank, get depressed and log out.

Nostalgia, eh?
Oh. My. God. YOU! You made me laugh so much with your animations... Legend.

all but sean are irrelevant to this post though

I don't even know where to begin...
Anyone remember Cooolkill? Oh the drama when Ash and I attacked him while pking andhe teleported after telling us he hates teleporters and he would never take teles pking

Being competitive with Dan over slayer, Ezzie... Just the utter stupidness of him is a fun memory... Noob pk trips that never got us anywhere, Steveck, Ash, Charles, Alex, James, Jamie... All legends. Jake, Shane, Conor (remember pokemon? Jeez...)
Just good memories! I think my first ever thread was asking how I get my pickaxe fixed... What a moron.

I have the best people on my facebook, still talk to some occasionally. Fun times. It's weird thinking how people have grown up now... Like Alex and Charles aren't little boys anymore...They grow up so fast [wipes tear from eye]
Wow, this is too long.

Orangeesh
20-01-2010, 03:25 PM

I don't own anything on this forum. :S

Stryderman
20-01-2010, 03:28 PM
I don't own anything on this forum. :S

You do own 1 thing an thats me at barrows cos i suck everytime we went i died or got like 26 bolts an 4 runes

Sly
20-01-2010, 03:34 PM
Lulz wut?

Epic fail.

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_mvobcuPa9QY/Rwo2R6LhXAI/AAAAAAAABoM/gGvr4eTZ3Qg/pl-pedo-bear.png

Arguing with people over the internet is always fun.

Mohwar (however you spell his name) was cool? Did i blink and miss it? :D

CHARLES! Didn't we die a few times? FUN! I remember making you lots of teletabs...NOT FUN!

Never.

Not me. I randomly buy members with the intention of doing some quests, log in for 30 minutes, look at my junky bank, get depressed and log out.

Oh. My. God. YOU! You made me laugh so much with your animations... Legend.

all but sean are irrelevant to this post though

I don't even know where to begin...
Anyone remember Cooolkill? Oh the drama when Ash and I attacked him while pking andhe teleported after telling us he hates teleporters and he would never take teles pking

Being competitive with Dan over slayer, Ezzie... Just the utter stupidness of him is a fun memory... Noob pk trips that never got us anywhere, Steveck, Ash, Charles, Alex, James, Jamie... All legends. Jake, Shane, Conor (remember pokemon? Jeez...)
Just good memories! I think my first ever thread was asking how I get my pickaxe fixed... What a moron.

I have the best people on my facebook, still talk to some occasionally. Fun times. It's weird thinking how people have grown up now... Like Alex and Charles aren't little boys anymore...They grow up so fast [wipes tear from eye]
Wow, this is too long.

Omg pokemon heartgold/soulsilver will be out soon and we can have that fun all over again ;D

Charles
20-01-2010, 03:38 PM
Rachels post is massive so I won't quote.

You two didn't die, it was mainly me because I was level 96 or something and you always picked up my Veracks for me!

Rashelly
20-01-2010, 04:28 PM
Omg pokemon heartgold/soulsilver will be out soon and we can have that fun all over again ;D

I don't know where my DS is :( It's hiding somewhere in my parents house
I miss Pokemon. I found my gameboy colour a few weeks ago and started playing Pokemon blue (or sapphire...whatever it was called)... And then it ran out of batteries and I cried.

Sly
20-01-2010, 05:23 PM
I don't know where my DS is :( It's hiding somewhere in my parents house
I miss Pokemon. I found my gameboy colour a few weeks ago and started playing Pokemon blue (or sapphire...whatever it was called)... And then it ran out of batteries and I cried.
Cried your little eyes out?
I have a DSi 'cos I'm amazing.
You need to get your DS or you're going to miss out on so much fun xD

IceNineKills
20-01-2010, 06:29 PM
oh yeah, shane, i remember him.

Sly
20-01-2010, 06:34 PM
I remember when Shane said he was tucking his brother into bed and we all thought he meant you but he meant your other brother lol

IceNineKills
20-01-2010, 06:35 PM
yeah i remember that too lol.

i swear since you started this thread and we both started posting again this forum has picked up a little.

Havoline
20-01-2010, 06:51 PM
Brody do you remember the password to aqua splash cause I wanted a go on that a while ago and couldn't remember what we changed it to :(.

Rashelly
20-01-2010, 07:09 PM
Cried your little eyes out?
I have a DSi 'cos I'm amazing.
You need to get your DS or you're going to miss out on so much fun xD
I'm sure I'll survive! I haven't played a computer game in...a long time. i don't have the patience anymore :(

Although I'm going to play habbo for 30 whole minutes on monday, it's going to be the best day ever. :eusa_wall:eusa_wall:eusa_wall

Sly
20-01-2010, 07:12 PM
Hows the marriage and the baby?

&jake every thread is just me and you having a spam conversation tbh xD

Rashelly
20-01-2010, 07:41 PM
Hows the marriage and the baby?

&jake every thread is just me and you having a spam conversation tbh xD

Wow... You have missed years.
Didn't get married and I don't have a baby, the long and the short... The rest is kind of...Not suitable for a habbo forum. :(

Axel
20-01-2010, 07:50 PM
I have the best people on my facebook, still talk to some occasionally.

Weiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

Sly
20-01-2010, 07:56 PM
Wow... You have missed years.
Didn't get married and I don't have a baby, the long and the short... The rest is kind of...Not suitable for a habbo forum. :(
Awww that's sad to hear :(
Now who will bring you subway whilst you play runescape :(

Rashelly
20-01-2010, 08:05 PM
Awww that's sad to hear :(
Now who will bring you subway whilst you play runescape :(
Good days :(
I don't even see him anymore... He's at Cov uni and I'm a Wolverhampton uni...
I hate you for making me all nostalgic. :eusa_wall

Axel
20-01-2010, 08:08 PM
Oh Rach we used to play Animal Crossing together online, you remember that? You gave me like tons of fruits in my town. :D

Sly
20-01-2010, 08:56 PM
Good days :(
I don't even see him anymore... He's at Cov uni and I'm a Wolverhampton uni...
I hate you for making me all nostalgic. :eusa_wall
Awww do you miss him

Rashelly
20-01-2010, 09:05 PM
Awww do you miss him
hmm, yes and no. mainly no, but they were fun days.

Sly
20-01-2010, 09:40 PM
Why mainly no ;o

Rashelly
20-01-2010, 09:59 PM
Why mainly no ;o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGXYAJoDWCk

Sly
20-01-2010, 10:03 PM
He started trying to be cool but looked like a fool to you?
Why did he have to go and make everything so complicated :(

Rashelly
20-01-2010, 10:17 PM
He started trying to be cool but looked like a fool to you?
Why did he have to go and make everything so complicated :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7C1qBhG3Hk
(btw i'm only answering with youtube videos now)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!