crazed
26-12-2009, 02:40 AM
http://harry-potter-7-movie-trailer.blogspot.com/

Scroll down to the video.

I just came.

Loves Emma :O

Neversoft
28-12-2009, 06:14 PM
Looks great! I've really come to love the Harry Potter films over the past few years. I just hope they don't underuse Luna again!

buttons
28-12-2009, 06:19 PM
err whats the part where they're dressed up n walkin bout a street?!?!

god i hope it's better than half blood prince

Alkaz
28-12-2009, 06:20 PM
11 months!! :(.. to read the book :D
It looks fantastic and every film Emma Watson looks even more fantastic and looks like a 'star'. I hope that this isnt her last film as she already said, she never wanted to be an actress and only fell into Harry Potter by chance. Like you said Chris, I hope Luna gets a larger part in this movie, she is a fantastic character and I cant help but smile when ever I see her, speaking or not.

Hiro
28-12-2009, 06:30 PM
err whats the part where they're dressed up n walkin bout a street?!?!

Wedding scene, where they have to flee to the OotP HQ or whatevz

Dan2nd
28-12-2009, 06:35 PM
Lets hope it's better than the half blood prince as that was a let down :(

jackass
28-12-2009, 07:00 PM
Lets hope it's better than the half blood prince as that was a let down :(

Agreed!

Looks good so far though! :)

Tash.
29-12-2009, 01:38 PM
It looks good already, can't wait! I love all the films, but then i'm not hard to please with my films I guess.

Yoshimitsui
29-12-2009, 02:16 PM
I hope they intentionally make it as long as possible as they missed so much out of the last few films and its so disappointing after having read the books. Looks good though, when is it due to be released?

Stephen!
29-12-2009, 02:31 PM
Part 1 - Nov 2010
Part 2 - July 2011

kk.
29-12-2009, 02:39 PM
i always saw HBP as a filler story anyway. it led you into the 7th book so i didnt really expect anything massive from it.

Yoshimitsui
29-12-2009, 03:39 PM
Ahh two parts, thats a good idea! Thanks.

Blinger1
30-12-2009, 06:07 AM
Looks great! I've really come to love the Harry Potter films over the past few years. I just hope they don't underuse Luna again!
Same, i hated Goblet of Fire because of the hair style (:$) but after watching it again, its pretty good! OotP annoys me though. And Luna's voice annoys me too :(

Same, they better not miss half the book again!

Hecktix
30-12-2009, 10:26 AM
I also hope that this is in depth and detailed as it should be.

Gibs960
30-12-2009, 10:30 AM
Harry Potter has really developed since Goblet of fire, before then they were boring, with no actual spells, but the book was good so this should be good.

-:Undertaker:-
30-12-2009, 01:53 PM
The first 3 got better as they went along, with number 3 being quite good. Goblet of Fire was even better and then came that awful Order of the Pheonix. The Half Blood Prince was good though so I hope the last and final two don't end up like the fifth one.

Neversoft
30-12-2009, 04:58 PM
Same, i hated Goblet of Fire because of the hair style (:$) but after watching it again, its pretty good! OotP annoys me though. And Luna's voice annoys me too :(

Evanna Lynch's hair is lusciously long, or at least was. I can't find any faults with her voice either. She was perfect for the role.

Yoshimitsui
30-12-2009, 05:41 PM
How come we never saw Cho once in the Half blood prince :S

crazed
01-01-2010, 03:04 AM
How come we never saw Cho once in the Half blood prince :S

They were too busy throwing unneeded **** into the film

luce
01-01-2010, 09:52 PM
i hope they are long amazings films and not two short **** ones :D! Also why do i have to wait until november if they are ready nowww :@!

kk.
01-01-2010, 10:28 PM
It's still actually in post production and not yet completed. Then they have to advertise and promote, as well as at the same time get the final film produced. :)

Blinger1
01-01-2010, 10:41 PM
And it'll be released near Christmas when everyone has holidays etc

Yoshimitsui
02-01-2010, 10:19 PM
i hope they are long amazings films and not two short **** ones :D! Also why do i have to wait until november if they are ready nowww :@!

Ask misawa :P

leah
02-01-2010, 10:21 PM
it's been removed :(

Misawa
02-01-2010, 11:23 PM
I don't know anything about these films as they are not of my interest. But I had a quick look on IMDb Pro and the film is in post-production, which means it's being edited, possibly in reshoots, and then will go into marketing - most likely promoted as the second coming of Jesus - before hitting cinemas in November. One would expect that the reason the film have been split in two, besides potential double money, is because the running time is somewhere at around 3 1/2-4 hours.

Yoshimitsui
02-01-2010, 11:29 PM
Why do they need to promote it when it has so much publicity already, one advert saying its coming to cinemas and it's going to be watched like wildfire. Seems pointless spending months doing that to be honest.

Misawa
02-01-2010, 11:34 PM
As far as the execs mindset goes, the more they promote, the more money they'll get back from such a guaranteed cash cow.

Accipiter
11-01-2010, 11:36 AM
Wedding scene, where they have to flee to the OotP HQ or whatevz

was it not were they're waiting for the people to come into the ministry?

Evanna Lynch's hair is lusciously long, or at least was. I can't find any faults with her voice either. She was perfect for the role.

i think lunas one of the best characters, would be **** without her, she is defo undestimated.

and i wonder if they'll actually put that other elf in it seeing as she wasn't featured in the goblet of fire.

kk.
12-01-2010, 12:57 AM
was it not were they're waiting for the people to come into the ministry?

i think lunas one of the best characters, would be **** without her, she is defo undestimated.

and i wonder if they'll actually put that other elf in it seeing as she wasn't featured in the goblet of fire.

It's like I've always said, they can't sty completely true to the book as they missed things out that they shouldn't off. Like in the OOTP book, they were cleaning the Blacks house and they came across that locket, the one that's on the front of the adult cover of TDH.

FlyingJesus
12-01-2010, 03:42 AM
Frankly I'm more excited for the 8th and final part than anything else simply because I want to see Julie Walters beat the **** out of Helena Bonham Carter, whom I cannot stand

Wig44.
13-01-2010, 01:57 PM
For people hoping that nothing is left out, the reason it's been split into to parts is because the film would be too long otherwise, they decided that all the wonderful backplots that never make it into the movies (esp the 6th..) contributed to the overall outcome of the story enough that they couldn't leave out anything. This attests to how well written TDH is, all the smaller plots mesh in with the main story and not a word is wasted.

FlyingJesus
13-01-2010, 01:59 PM
Yeah but half the smaller plots were left out of the other films because no-one knew they were going to be at all important

Misawa
13-01-2010, 04:24 PM
For people hoping that nothing is left out, the reason it's been split into to parts is because the film would be too long otherwise, they decided that all the wonderful backplots that never make it into the movies (esp the 6th..) contributed to the overall outcome of the story enough that they couldn't leave out anything. This attests to how well written TDH is, all the smaller plots mesh in with the main story and not a word is wasted.

The running time will be between 3 and 4 hours, meaning 90 minute or 2 hour halves. They could have sold a 3 hour film, four hours being too long for a theatrical audience. It's all down to money, not creativity.

Stephen!
13-01-2010, 04:27 PM
Why can't they show a 4 hour film?

Misawa
13-01-2010, 04:28 PM
4 hours is too long for the majority of the audience, and thus deemed not financiall viable.

Haaaaarry1
15-01-2010, 11:30 AM
I literally cant wait for these now. I havent been disappointed with any of the films or books and I think they will do a great job on this

Damon
19-01-2010, 06:04 AM
Oh my god. I'm such a huge fan of the Harry Potter-series, mostly for the reason that I grew up with these fantastic movies and awesome books. I'm looking forward on seeing the new film. It's not that long left actually! About 10 months... *drool*. This shall be very exciting to see, as the seventh book, which in my opinion is the best one is going to be installed in two different parts. Wonderful.

And on a note of the duration of the movie, I would guess it being the length of a normal Harry Potter movie, approximately 150 minutes. Thus, being able to take in as much as possible of the 7th book which is the main reason for splitting the movies up in two parts.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!