PDA

View Full Version : Coolest game intro/trailer

dbgtz
26-12-2009, 10:07 PM
What do you think has the coolest intro and trailer? First impressions are everything and trailers could make a big difference wether you get it or not.

MW2 has the coolest ever intro for me but trailers a tricky one, I don't tend to like many trailers in the sense of "oh I have to get that".

ItsDave
26-12-2009, 10:13 PM
For me the MW2 trailers al were pretty bad. One teasing us on the storyline and one showing it off like an action film, blergh.

I like the simple Forza 3 one, or the Assassin's Creed II. Or going way back, San Andreas, I remember seeing that on TV and thinking: "Oh my god I'm getting that soon, how epic"

Edit:
Intro's though? Assassin's Creed II is pretty epic, come on, being born within the first 10 minutes har har. however cutscene wise? GTA's. Throught they fully displayed the bad situation, always relation to either a drug deal gone wrong, coming in from a new town starting a fresh, or getting/breaking out of jail. Just sets a nice backdrop of information everytime.

dbgtz
26-12-2009, 10:15 PM
Assassins creed II trailer is pretty original I guess, but I don't think it represents anything of the game.

ItsDave
26-12-2009, 10:31 PM
Agree with you kinda, however it displays his gymnastic characteristics or jumping and climbing, his killing attacks, however does not display any of the story (his family getting murdered) which is a shame. The music didn't go right with it either.

Fez
27-12-2009, 12:26 AM
Ubisoft Montreal has the best taste in music, except Rockstar maybe.

For me its... Uncharted 2 or Indigo Prophecy/ Farenheit for intros.

Jordy
27-12-2009, 12:52 AM
Burnout Paradise is the best game for music :o

I very much like The Beatles Rock Band intro, so colourful and happy.

Fez
27-12-2009, 01:51 AM
The greatest video-game trailer of all time. No doubt at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K00DCK1l98&feature=player_embedded#

ItsDave
27-12-2009, 08:36 PM
The greatest video-game trailer of all time. No doubt at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K00DCK1l98&feature=player_embedded#

That is terrible. :$

iAdam
27-12-2009, 08:51 PM
San an for trailer, Skate two for Intro. Nuff Said.

Fez
27-12-2009, 08:58 PM
That is terrible. :$
YOU HAVE NO TASTE.

IM HERE TO KICK *** AND CHEW BUBBLEGUM, AND IM ALL OUT OF BUBBLEGUM.

I'M NOT GONNA KILL YOU, IM GONNA KICK YO ***.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!