PDA

View Full Version : Blog about relationships...

Hiro
27-12-2009, 03:07 AM
http://habboxforum.com/blog.php?b=1138

I have no idea why it turned into a sort of rant about relationships, it was only meant to be about what I want to do in 2010, but yeah, take a read, comment on there or here.

You can reply with advice, your own (similar) experiences or whatever. :rolleyes:

Immenseman
27-12-2009, 05:01 AM
hiya dan

how old are you and how old are the people you like

Hiro
27-12-2009, 01:49 PM
hiya dan

how old are you and how old are the people you like

I'm 18, they are like 3 yrs younger.

FlyingJesus
27-12-2009, 03:16 PM
Woooooooo I'm not the only paedo around

Hiro
27-12-2009, 04:06 PM
Woooooooo I'm not the only paedo around

haha. that's the kind of response i'd hate to hear :P

Niall!
28-12-2009, 11:45 AM
Go out with her but for the love of god do NOT touch her until she's 16. Problem solved. Be aware, not touching also includes kissing.

Meree.
28-12-2009, 12:05 PM
It's good too see you wanting to plan out your future, because alot of people don't and then when the time comes to it, they sit there wondering what to do with their lives. Anyways, it sounds like you've made up a good plan, but about the part of liking a girl 3 years younger? Like said above, don't touch her until she's 16+ otherwise you know what will happen (I wont list on here) Secondly, not many people go for long distance relationships, so why not try closer relationships? If you have and still prefer the distance make sure you find someone who's right for you and is worth travelling the distance. (Thats what I learnt from long distance :rolleyes:) And being honest, I know like you said you find it hard not to stick by your own advice, well you should. It's your life, you control what you do with it, not anyone else so why should you care what they think? All the things they're gonna think and say about what you want to do with your life is just to put you down. Don't let them, keep ya head held high:)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!