PDA

View Full Version : Joe makes Number 1

Charlottay!
27-12-2009, 07:55 PM
Joe Mcelderry has finally made number 1 in the single charts with RATM coming in at number 2.

Also susan boyle has been knocked off the top spot in the album chart. Michael buble takes the top.

Glad both of those have finally got the top spot :D:D

Meree.
27-12-2009, 07:58 PM
Awesome, glad Joe is at number one he deserves it.

Molly.22
28-12-2009, 08:01 PM
Everyone started buying Joes after xmas I guess so it wouldn't be another x factor no.1. :P:P

Hiro
28-12-2009, 08:17 PM
Probably because RATM stopped selling, the campaigners only wanted Christmas No.1

crazed
28-12-2009, 09:39 PM

Explain how? What exactly did he do to deserve this xmas number one? I'll tell you what he did. Nothing. He was a contestant on some stupid show, and got given a career.

Anyway, number one, shame it wasn't xmas.

Alkaz
28-12-2009, 09:41 PM
You REALLY contradicted yourself their in my opinion.
Anyway, well done. Looks like X Factor hasn't made it a hat trick having the biggest selling artist of the year. Leona = 07, Alex = 08, Lady GaGa = 09 :P

hah
28-12-2009, 10:21 PM
still no christmas number one

theman0001
29-12-2009, 12:28 AM

Joe is not really an artist he is just good at karaoke

IceNineKills
29-12-2009, 12:29 AM
he'll be forgotten next year anyway.

Smits
29-12-2009, 12:31 AM
he'll be forgotten next month anyway.

fixed for you

kk.
29-12-2009, 12:52 AM
[/B]

Explain how? What exactly did he do to deserve this xmas number one? I'll tell you what he did. Nothing. He was a contestant on some stupid show, and got given a career.

Anyway, number one, shame it wasn't xmas.

Good singer. Good singers deserve number ones. What exactly did rage do to deserve Xmas number one?

Alkaz
29-12-2009, 01:05 AM
Joe is not really an artist he is just good at karaoke
LMAO! His voice definately not suited for karaoke.

Cheryl
29-12-2009, 01:17 AM
I love the way Lottie said finally as if it's been ages :S 1 week

Callum.
29-12-2009, 01:53 AM
He's a good singer, but can't see him going amazingly far. He seemed really cocky in articles and interviews after winning. And I read somewhere that he slated the band at the start of the week, there was no respect.

Black_Apalachi
29-12-2009, 02:23 AM
Good singer. Good singers deserve number ones. What exactly did rage do to deserve Xmas number one?

Built their own career maybe? I can't believe you would even criticise an artist's credibility when they've been around for that long and are still this popular :S. I said from the beginning this was not about Joe McElderry personally, but the more people complain and act bitter, the more it's going to turn into something personal against him.

So basically, if you're a Joe fan, stop arguing because it's just going to make HIM hated rather than Cowell/X-Factor, OR if you're just anti-RATM, stop arguing because you're bitter. RATM is Christmas #1, deal with it.

He's a good singer, but can't see him going amazingly far. He seemed really cocky in articles and interviews after winning. And I read somewhere that he slated the band at the start of the week, there was no respect.

I agree with every part of that post.

Richie
29-12-2009, 05:05 AM
He still failed to keep up the xfactor tradition :P

kk.
29-12-2009, 10:59 AM
Built their own career maybe? I can't believe you would even criticise an artist's credibility when they've been around for that long and are still this popular :S. I said from the beginning this was not about Joe McElderry personally, but the more people complain and act bitter, the more it's going to turn into something personal against him.

So basically, if you're a Joe fan, stop arguing because it's just going to make HIM hated rather than Cowell/X-Factor, OR if you're just anti-RATM, stop arguing because you're bitter. RATM is Christmas #1, deal with it.

I agree with every part of that post.

I think you missed my point lol. I didn't say they didn't deserve a number one, I was merely asking what makes them deserve a number one, and was hoping that he'd come out with the same answer of, they are good. Thus meaning, that joe also deserves a number one because he's a good singer.

Black_Apalachi
29-12-2009, 11:16 AM
I think you missed my point lol. I didn't say they didn't deserve a number one, I was merely asking what makes them deserve a number one, and was hoping that he'd come out with the same answer of, they are good. Thus meaning, that joe also deserves a number one because he's a good singer.

Nope, I understood and answered your question.

kk.
29-12-2009, 11:31 AM
You obviously didn't if you're saying that I'm disclaiming their credibility.. I was merely saying that joe deserved a number one, just as any other artist does.

As I've said before rob, I wouldve preferred if ratm didn't get number one, purely on the fact that it's, personally, a horrible song, from a horrible band. I perhaps wouldve supported the campaign had it had been a different song, one that was more christmassy maybe. If someone pens a Christmas song for next year then maybe I'll support them. (even tho x factor prob won't get number one next year due to them probably ending a week early)

theman0001
29-12-2009, 01:34 PM
LMAO! His voice definately not suited for karaoke.
as far as i can work out he just sang the words to a song which had already been released.

As I've said before rob, I wouldve preferred if ratm didn't get number one, purely on the fact that it's, personally, a horrible song, from a horrible band.
I personally think the song is good and the band is good

Black_Apalachi
29-12-2009, 01:37 PM
as far as i can work out he just sang the words to a song which had already been released.

LOLOLOLOLOL :)

kk.
29-12-2009, 01:59 PM

which is why i said I personally didn't, and wouldve preferred a different song.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!