PDA

View Full Version : O2 international texting bolt on

StefanWolves
27-12-2009, 11:24 PM
Well I'm going Florida Tuesday and I only have 500 texts to play with, but when I'm their it'll cost me 4 texts for every text I send to the UK, which means for my 500 texts I'll only get 125 texts, and that won't last me for the two weeks that I am their.

So is their a bolt on, or something like that (something that I don't have to keep paying for every month), where I can pay a one off fee and get x amount of texts for 1 month to send from My UK number in American to a UK number in the UK? if you get me. Is their anything for this?

Also, if my girl friend is in the UK with a UK phone number, and she texts me in the US to my UK number, will it cost her more to send texts? or will it stay the same (I'm pretty sure it doesn't), it won't cost her additonal £'s? (she's on contract with Virgin Mobile). I'm pretty sure it won't cost her any additional fees but I think it's best just to make sure.

Thanks in advance.

Moved by Tomm (Forum Moderator): From Technology Discussion

Boonzeet
28-12-2009, 05:34 AM
The best thing really is to use a computer and send her emails - for free.

However, http://www.o2international.co.uk/callingabroadfromtheuk/InternationtalkAndTextBolt-on.aspx

Also, it will probably cost your girlfriend around 25p per text.

Hope this helps,
Boon

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!