PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] [J!] Cafe Romano

halfadollar
29-12-2009, 03:53 AM
Hello!
I have FINALLY got around to posting an alteration! I have been practicing and taking comments off other people.

I have only really done Hotel Views before. So this is all new for me. First time in: Habbo looks, furniture and rooms! So please keep that in mind! haha

Here it is:

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm248/Joshsterr/CafeFinal.png

Rate/Slate,
Josh.

rifleboyaka
29-12-2009, 09:34 AM
+ The colours go very well.
+ Nice shading.
+ No pixel errors.

- Bit more furni.

9/10 very good :)

Verrou
29-12-2009, 10:45 AM
Very cool! Just one thing though, you would be able to see the top of the open door.

Meree.
29-12-2009, 11:05 AM
Very good one thing I would point out for improvement would be the menu board on the right hand side of the room, the writing on it looks very untidy, aswell as the posters are they? The red pattern also looks quite untidy. But thats just my opinion. ;)

com-bat
29-12-2009, 11:59 AM
Looks quite nice, however It should maby have more furni, more people and more modifications to the building.

dbgtz
29-12-2009, 06:44 PM
The shading on the furni + walls are different, so basically where one thing should be dark its light. The walls are light but the furni is dark. Hard to explain but you should see what I mean.

halfadollar
30-12-2009, 12:28 AM
The shading on the furni + walls are different, so basically where one thing should be dark its light. The walls are light but the furni is dark. Hard to explain but you should see what I mean.

Yeah, i do know what you mean. I will defiantly remember that in future. Forgot all about the walls. Too focused on the furniture.

Hecktix
30-12-2009, 05:19 AM
The colours are very dull and it seems very empty.

It doesn't look like a cafe it just looks like a room with a block and a table and some chairs.

Try adding some food and some utilities for cooking the food, brighten the place up a bit with some brighter fresher colours.

Other than that, graphic wise it's good :)

Lithuaniology
08-01-2010, 05:26 AM
i like the new furni but the raised platform needs work.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!