PDA

View Full Version : CG or AC130?

@K
29-12-2009, 01:59 PM
Me and my friend Kieron are always debating over which one is better (obviously it's just our personal opinions), so basically this is just like a little poll about which one you prefer to use.
I say the AC130.

Stitch
29-12-2009, 02:15 PM
I prefer Chopper Gunner.

@K
29-12-2009, 02:38 PM
Should of added previously, but what's the reason(s) for your choice? Mine is I haven't really been able to get the hang of the Chooper Gunner (baring in mind I've only used it three times), and the AC130, I've managed to get some many challenges completed with it. I just feel so accustomed to it.

Black_Apalachi
29-12-2009, 02:41 PM
I don't think I've even used a chopper gunner lol but I think it would be better. AC130s fail a lot on large maps and it's kind of down to luck if you happen to see a few enemies grouped together.

@K
29-12-2009, 03:38 PM
Fail? What I always do is use the 105mm then when that's reloading move onto the next gun (can't remember which one it is) and start mowing down everyone who's running round like a headless chicken. Then skip the 3rd and final gun (the machine gun) and go back to the 105 shells, rinse and repeat. I normally manage 10-15 kills each time I use it.
EDIT: It may have like half the time limit as the CG but I've always been able to get more kills with it doing this process then spamming the machine gun in the CG.

Jahova
29-12-2009, 03:43 PM
In my opinion: Chopper Gunner is better. People complain about it being shot down, when mine have never been shot down in normal matches (of course, in clan matches they are alwauys shot down).

@K
29-12-2009, 03:47 PM
^^ I don't think you'd like to play me then :P I ALWAYS run cold blooded, on every class except one which I don't use unless I'm bored. And also seem to be the only one who does shoot down the enemy air support (easy exp) with my stingers, AC130's I don't bother with unless someone else also tries to shoot it down because by the time I've shot both my rockets at it and die it's normally long gone.

ecstasy
29-12-2009, 04:32 PM
Chopper gunner. I'll use the AC130 playing domination though

samsaBEAR
29-12-2009, 05:17 PM
i don't really like either tbh, and only use the ac130 because it's more bad ass than a chopper gunner. lame excuse i know but what ya gonna do :D

Geraint
29-12-2009, 05:32 PM
chopper gunner. i always get way more kills with chopper gunner and if you're on a good map you can get a lot of kills with it.

Black_Apalachi
29-12-2009, 05:36 PM
I think I mixed the kill-streak rewards up, never mind lol.

@K
29-12-2009, 10:19 PM
Haha fair enough mate :P

ItsDave
29-12-2009, 11:23 PM
AC-130 All the time pretty much, apart from large maps laike wasteland or de-rail, instantly change before the game starts. Otherwise they camp in a corner in which your turret cannot reach. On small maps with chopper gunner > fail. They just hide and your bullets cant go through the walls? Ergh please, and you go through buildings lol.

@K
29-12-2009, 11:51 PM
I got two AC130's on Wasteland TDM and raped the other team.

GoldSolid
30-12-2009, 07:11 AM
Chopper Gunner, just rapid shooting.. better than waiting to shoot one rocket every 5 seconds or whatever..

@K
30-12-2009, 12:09 PM
^^ Press triangle? Might help you out a bit there when you realise there's three different guns to choose from...

wixard
30-12-2009, 02:46 PM
^^ Press triangle? Might help you out a bit there when you realise there's three different guns to choose from...

they all still suck though

dbgtz
30-12-2009, 03:42 PM
AC130, just better imo no real reason.

Firehorse
30-12-2009, 04:33 PM
Chopper Gunner is good for getting a fast killstreak but I like the AC130 since it feels tougher and its fun switching between the cannons.

@K
30-12-2009, 06:53 PM
Wixard, tell me how the first and second cannos suck...seriously :s With the main cannon, if you have 3-6 members of the team huddled close thogether, your taking them all out, and then the second one rapes 1-3 people at a time easily.
I don't understand how the most violent thing about the game can suck? I'm not a fan of the chopper gunner, yet still wouldn't say it sucks just because I plain suck at using it, I just say it's not my cuppa tea.

wixard
30-12-2009, 08:11 PM
Wixard, tell me how the first and second cannos suck...seriously :s With the main cannon, if you have 3-6 members of the team huddled close thogether, your taking them all out, and then the second one rapes 1-3 people at a time easily.
I don't understand how the most violent thing about the game can suck? I'm not a fan of the chopper gunner, yet still wouldn't say it sucks just because I plain suck at using it, I just say it's not my cuppa tea.

i don't like violence ima girl

it sucks because i say it sucks.
it's easier to get nuke if you get a chopper too.................
that's just my opinion (which is the right one)

@K
30-12-2009, 10:35 PM
So what about in my case, where I don't have the nuke equipped as a killstreak? For the fact I don't want to end a game early or anyting?
Plus, you play MW2 but don't like violence? What's not violent about just straight up killing people?

wixard
31-12-2009, 12:21 AM
you said
I don't understand how the most violent thing about the game can suck?

and i was stating i don't like violence so that's not a valid reason for me to like it.
the games not really that violent....
and that sucks for you if you don't want to end the game early,
who doesn't wanna be amazing and get a nuke?
wow you're so weird!!!

Kdwndr8
31-12-2009, 01:10 AM
Chopper Gunner is good for getting a fast killstreak but I like the AC130 since it feels tougher and its fun switching between the cannons.
Totally agree with this, I do use Chopper Gunner most of the time though.

Matty
31-12-2009, 03:03 AM
Both have good and bad points, chopper gunner lasts longer AC130 is more difficult to shoot down. I prefer Chopper gunner as you can just keep the trigger pressed down and pick them off.

Ontario
31-12-2009, 05:54 PM
AC130.
Only because i'm that sad person who shoots down your Helicopter before you manage to fire a shot.

Devestation
10-01-2010, 03:24 PM
I'd have to go with the Chopper Gunner, I was once lucky enough to get one in a care package on rust! Just camped whilst I use it, I got a 29 kill streak!
Shame I didnt have Tact Nuke on at the time? :(

ItsDave
10-01-2010, 03:52 PM
I'd have to go with the Chopper Gunner, I was once lucky enough to get one in a care package on rust! Just camped whilst I use it, I got a 29 kill streak!
Shame I didnt have Tact Nuke on at the time? :(

Wouldn't have counted anyway, killstreaks dont work with care package items.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!