PDA

View Full Version : Admin

Doug.
02-01-2010, 04:41 AM
I am offering my services to ANY forum, it doesnt matter which type. I am a 20 year old with loads of experince. I had been a moderator admin on forums, and a moderator on several others. I have even owned my own forum. You can either pm me here or post in this section.

Now, why am I doing this? I have tons of free time. I am a disable Iraqi war veteran, and the government pays me pretty well. (No I am not going to give anyone any money.) And I need more things to do. So not only do I come discplined, serious about my work, and a hard worker. I can also be VERY active, I know tons about vb, and I have great places to advertise.

Richie
02-01-2010, 05:15 AM
I am offering my services to ANY forum, it doesnt matter which type. I am a 20 year old with loads of experince. I had been a moderator admin on forums, and a moderator on several others. I have even owned my own forum. You can either pm me here or post in this section.

Now, why am I doing this? I have tons of free time. I am a disable Iraqi war veteran, and the government pays me pretty well. (No I am not going to give anyone any money.) And I need more things to do. So not only do I come discplined, serious about my work, and a hard worker. I can also be VERY active, I know tons about vb, and I have great places to advertise.

I'm sorry but you crack me up how your comparing a veteran job to a job on a forum "So not only do I come discplined, serious about my work" that made my day +rep best of luck finding work lol.

Calvin
02-01-2010, 05:23 AM
http://i47.tinypic.com/15pr0nm.png

I have not got a forum but good luck finding one mate. :):P

Doug.
02-01-2010, 05:40 AM
I put everything I have learned in the military and use it in real life. Its not always a good thing, but I do it. And I have already got a couple pm's and more are always welcome. :)

Bewilcorp
02-01-2010, 10:02 AM
Doug, You have contacted me and we are still processing your application. You will hear back soon.

Doug.
03-01-2010, 08:34 AM
Is anyone else intrested? I really love forums, and would love this.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!