PDA

View Full Version : Islamic extremists vow to march through streets of Wootton Bassett

Robbie
02-01-2010, 01:45 PM
A town famous for honouring dead British soldiers returning from Afghanistan reacted defiantly today to news that a controversial Islamic group is to march through its streets.

Islam4UK - which calls itself a 'platform' for extremist movement al-Muhajiroun - plans to parade through Wootton Bassett, in Wiltshire, in the coming weeks.

The group's website says the event is being held 'not in memory of the occupying and merciless British military' but of the Muslims its says have been 'murdered in the name of democracy and freedom'.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1240044/Outrage-Islamic-extremists-vow-march-streets-Wootton-Bassett.html
http://www.islam4uk.com/current-affairs/uk-news/421--coming-soon--wootton-bassett-march

Thoughts? Tbh, I'm absolutely appauled, but not really shocked

Jahova
02-01-2010, 01:50 PM
Oh dear

Jordy
02-01-2010, 02:06 PM
I actually hope to God that some nationalists create a rival protest, this is truly disgusting.

Just looking at this website, look what they want to happen to Buckingham Palace;
http://www.islam4uk.com/non-muslims/364-buckingham-palace-under-the-shariah

http://www.islam4uk.com/images/articles/y2009/232.jpg

Technologic
02-01-2010, 03:16 PM
i hope they get bricked.

jackass
02-01-2010, 03:23 PM
i hope they get bricked.

Agreed... or worse.

LuketheDuke
02-01-2010, 03:50 PM
multiculturalism in the uk is dead

Jahova
02-01-2010, 04:00 PM
Wow, my opinion has changed. This is pathetic, someone needs to take action.

Tash.
02-01-2010, 04:41 PM
Oh my. This is despicable and an example of where freedom of speech should almost certainly be limited.

-:Undertaker:-
02-01-2010, 05:36 PM

Under this government sadly it is dead, this is what happens when you have no control over your own borders and its more than likely going to end in killing; Enoch Powell was right with the rivers of blood, sadly they will come true the way its going.

Nixt
02-01-2010, 05:39 PM
Quite frankly this is despicable. I'd quite like them to impose some kind of martial law in the area for that day and let the army deal with them however they see fit.

FlyingJesus
02-01-2010, 06:26 PM
This is the exact sort of thing that leads to nationalist uprisings and eventually takeover (even if peaceful). All this does is stir up more hatred on both sides, and eventually one group gets pushed out completely because the people don't see any other way to make it all stop.

Yoshimitsui
02-01-2010, 06:42 PM
Well you can guarantee something kicking off if they do that. I don't blame anyone who lives there for action they should take should that happen. That's like a parade to show 'hey look what we did'.

Robbie
02-01-2010, 06:43 PM
Everyone get your civil war suits out. (Maybe I'm going over the top? :P)

Swearwolf
02-01-2010, 06:49 PM
roll down there in a tank and flatten them all

alexxxxx
02-01-2010, 07:47 PM
of course it's disgraceful that they'd do it there but to say that the army should do what they see fit to them is a bit OTT. i should imagine some people will organise a counter-protest...

Misawa
02-01-2010, 08:36 PM
If I had a license to kill, I'll gun down every single one of those deranged sheep with absolutely no remorse.

Hitman
02-01-2010, 09:51 PM
If I had a license to kill, I'll gun down every single one of those deranged sheep with absolutely no remorse.
I would do exactly the same thing.

jackass
02-01-2010, 09:57 PM

Same here.

Eoin
02-01-2010, 10:01 PM
but you can sortof see why they are doing this. if a muslim is killed by british troops in afganistan youll hardly hear about it in the uk, but if a afgan muslim kills a brit its front page news.

but to be fair i feel bad for the families of the fallen.

02-01-2010, 10:36 PM
They are well within their rights to protest, and I agree with their right to protest. I disagree and always will with the idea of permits needed for protest, that is not democracy. What I would ask is;

Born here?

if yes) where have they got this extremism from?
if no) what the hell were they let in the country for? (most likely)

The bottom line is, we shouldn't be in Iraq or Afganhistan.

Geraint
02-01-2010, 11:18 PM
I hope they're all killed and if not, I hope their deported to Afghanistan and tortured then killed by British soldiers. I hope they are then posted on the internet and I will laugh at everyone.

Eoin
02-01-2010, 11:42 PM
just remember one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter...

Geraint
03-01-2010, 12:01 AM
just remember one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter...

i don't give a ****. go protest in their own country.

Seatherny
03-01-2010, 12:04 AM
They are well within their rights to protest, and I agree with their right to protest. I disagree and always will with the idea of permits needed for protest, that is not democracy. What I would ask is;

Born here?

if yes) where have they got this extremism from?
if no) what the hell were they let in the country for? (most likely)

The bottom line is, we shouldn't be in Iraq or Afganhistan.

You posts are just URGH.
You say close borders so these people cant get in. Then you say let them say what they want.
Errr isn't the aim of closing the borders to stop these people from getting in and doing crap like this protest?

I think you need to get all your UKIP ideas in your head sorted out as they all seem jumbled up.

Eoin
03-01-2010, 12:10 AM
i don't give a ****. go protest in their own country.

so you dont give a **** about the hundreds of thousands of muslims + innocent muslim civilians killed in afganistan??

03-01-2010, 12:11 AM
You posts are just URGH.
You say close borders so these people cant get in. Then you say let them say what they want.
Errr isn't the aim of closing the borders to stop these people from getting in and doing crap like this protest?

I think you need to get all your UKIP ideas in your head sorted out as they all seem jumbled up.

How is that freedom of speech then? - it made me sick just like the way they all tried to stop the BNP appearing on Question Time and just like the way the police forced protesters against the invasion of Iraq away from parliament? - since when was it illegal or not on our rights to protest infront of parliament?. It is your posts which are jumbled up, if you seriously cannot understand the common sense I am getting at then you need to re-read what I am saying before you attack every post I make.

The aim of limiting the borders is to control who comes here, I do not want islamic extremists in this country who want this country to become a muslim country. I do not want benefit cheats in this country. I do not want criminals in this country.

I want people who will work in this country. I want people who want to be in this country (for a reason other than benefits) to be here. I want freedom of speech in this country.

On UKIP;- you stated in another thread all I do is go on about UKIP. I'd examine that statement mate because you've just eaten your own argument. Maybe it is you who needs to stop going on about UKIP and maybe it is you who needs to pull their head out of the sand and wake up to what this Labour Party has done to our country.

Geraint
03-01-2010, 12:11 AM
so you dont give a **** about the hundreds of thousands of muslims + innocent muslim civilians killed in afganistan??

mmmm nope not really. I think I may just go protest outside one of their bases about British soldiers who have been killed. See how they like it.

Seatherny
03-01-2010, 12:21 AM
These people are sick. Absolutely sick. No wonder so many white people hate Asians. Its these idiotic, clueless, brainless, pathetic MORONS who need to be beaten up. They bring shame to other Muslims. I know many Muslims, and I know for a fact they would disagree with this march. But this small group gives all Asians (as they are all generalised) a bad name.

If they hate this country so much, or want to turn it into an Islamic country, **** off. I am an Indian and I feel lucky to be in this country. I wont start going TURN THIS COUNTRY INTO A HINDU COUNTRY. Thats just wrong. They bloody don't want British people trying to turn Pakistan into a Christian country. These people are morons and bloody clueless. They have NO respect for the dead.

However, Islam4UK says on its website that it is ‘unacceptable’ to honour servicemen in this way who have contributed ‘directly or indirectly’ to the deaths of ‘well over 100,000 Muslims in Afghanistan’.

Oh but its obviously fine to honour the ******s who caused 9/11 etc. Ofcourse it is, they were Muslims >.<
Whatever they do, right or wrong, is always right to this minority.

I actually hope to God that some nationalists create a rival protest, this is truly disgusting.

Just looking at this website, look what they want to happen to Buckingham Palace;
http://www.islam4uk.com/non-muslims/364-buckingham-palace-under-the-shariah

http://www.islam4uk.com/images/articles/y2009/232.jpg

That just "/ if they want this country to be Islamic so bad, they should go back to Pakistan instead of trying to convert this country. I am sure they would be pleased to see Pakistan being converted into a Christian country. They wouldn't stand for it in Pakistan if white people did this, and these ***** shouldn't be allowed to do this in this country.

How is that freedom of speech then? - it made me sick just like the way they all tried to stop the BNP appearing on Question Time and just like the way the police forced protesters against the invasion of Iraq away from parliament? - since when was it illegal or not on our rights to protest infront of parliament?. It is your posts which are jumbled up, if you seriously cannot understand the common sense I am getting at then you need to re-read what I am saying before you attack every post I make.

The aim of limiting the borders is to control who comes here, I do not want islamic extremists in this country who want this country to become a muslim country. I do not want benefit cheats in this country. I do not want criminals in this country.

I want people who will work in this country. I want people who want to be in this country (for a reason other than benefits) to be here. I want freedom of speech in this country.

On UKIP;- you stated in another thread all I do is go on about UKIP. I'd examine that statement mate because you've just eaten your own argument. Maybe it is you who needs to stop going on about UKIP and maybe it is you who needs to pull their head out of the sand and wake up to what this Labour Party has done to our country.

I sometimes wonder if UKIP hand out a software to their members which produces the same few things everytime, just worded differently.
You say you want to close borders for like 5 years but then you say you want to allow those in who will work.
Thank God UKIP arent in power or we would all be doomed. They have no idea what they are on about, what they believe in. They just try and please the public. They are in a totally different world.

03-01-2010, 12:25 AM
These people are sick. Absolutely sick. No wonder so many white people hate Asians. Its these idiotic, clueless, brainless, pathetic MORONS who need to be beaten up. They bring shame to other Muslims. I know many Muslims, and I know for a fact they would disagree with this march. But this small group gives all Asians (as they are all generalised) a bad name.

If they hate this country so much, or want to turn it into an Islamic country, **** off. I am an Indian and I feel lucky to be in this country. I wont start going TURN THIS COUNTRY INTO A HINDU COUNTRY. Thats just wrong. They bloody don't want British people trying to turn Pakistan into a Christian country. These people are morons and bloody clueless. They have NO respect for the dead.

THEN-WHY-WILL-YOU-NOT-SUPPORT-HAVING-CONTROL-ON-IMMIGRATION-TO-STOP-THESE-KIND-OF-PEOPLE-GETTING-INTO-THIS-COUNTRY

Oh but its obviously fine to honour the ******s who caused 9/11 etc. Ofcourse it is, they were Muslims >.<
Whatever they do, right or wrong, is always right to this minority.

I sometimes wonder if UKIP hand out a software to their members which produces the same few things everytime, just worded differently.
You say you want to close borders for like 5 years but then you say you want to allow those in who will work.
Thank God UKIP arent in power or we would all be doomed. They have no idea what they are on about, what they believe it. They just try and please the public. They are in a totally different world.

How can you say this is disgusting, yet support the Labour policy of allowing these lunatics into the country?

Just wake up Sav.

Seatherny
03-01-2010, 12:29 AM
THEN-WHY-WILL-YOU-NOT-SUPPORT-HAVING-CONTROL-ON-IMMIGRATION-TO-STOP-THESE-KIND-OF-PEOPLE-GETTING-INTO-THIS-COUNTRY

How can you say this is disgusting, yet support the Labour policy of allowing these lunatics into the country?

Just wake up Sav.

My ******* name is "Saurav", not "Sav". :rolleyes:

UKIP's policies sound like something that everyone wants, but they aren't realistic. The only parties who make such policies are ones who have no chance of getting into power, and therefore they know they are never going to have to backup what they say.

There should be tighter controls to stop such extremists coming in, however what UKIP propose is to stop ALL immigration for 5 years, that includes those who can actually add to this country's economy.

Make your mind up. You say you want to close borders for 5 years. Then you say people will will help the economy should be allowed in. Like I said, no wonder UKIP aren't in power.

03-01-2010, 12:37 AM
My ******* name is "Saurav", not "Sav". :rolleyes:I'll remember next time, Sav.

UKIP's policies sound like something that everyone wants, but they aren't realistic. The only parties who make such policies are ones who have no chance of getting into power, and therefore they know they are never going to have to backup what they say.I don't think you understand, but thats how democracy works. UKIP are a populist party, a party which appeals to most of Conservative-thinking Britain. That includes leaving the European Union, holding referendums on issues such as the EU and the death penalty, lower taxes and lower public spending and smaller government in general. It is otherwise known as democracy.

There should be tighter controls to stop such extremists coming in, however what UKIP propose is to stop ALL immigration for 5 years, that includes those who can actually add to this country's economy. Do you still not understand why, despite the fact I have told you time and time again? - for the record, i'll explain it again.

The mess this government has made, means that this country does not know who is here, who is not here, do these people have a criminal record or not? - it knows none of that. Therefore common sense would suggest, close the borders for a period of 5 years while you sort out the present mess - this means that while you are sorting the problem out it does not get worse, meaning it would never end.

After the 5 year period ends you introduce a immigration system which allows the good and needed in, but not the bad and unwanted.

Make your mind up. You say you want to close borders for 5 years. Then you say people will will help the economy should be allowed in. Like I said, no wonder UKIP aren't in power.I have made my mind up, nothing has changed that I have said here. Those who help the economy are welcome in, as soon as the present mess it sorted out. It is regrettable that we need to enforce a 5 year total blanket ban on immigration, but it is needed.

Edited by MattGarner (Acting Assistant General Manager): Please do not try and cause arguments.

Seatherny
03-01-2010, 12:41 AM
I'll remember next time, Sav.

I don't think you understand, but thats how democracy works. UKIP are a populist party, a party which appeals to most of Conservative-thinking Britain. That includes leaving the European Union, holding referendums on issues such as the EU and the death penalty, lower taxes and lower public spending and smaller government in general. It is otherwise known as democracy.

Do you still not understand why, despite the fact I have told you time and time again? - for the record, i'll explain it again.

The mess this government has made, means that this country does not know who is here, who is not here, do these people have a criminal record or not? - it knows none of that. Therefore common sense would suggest, close the borders for a period of 5 years while you sort out the present mess - this means that while you are sorting the problem out it does not get worse, meaning it would never end.

After the 5 year period ends you introduce a immigration system which allows the good and needed in, but not the bad and unwanted.

I have made my mind up, nothing has changed that I have said here. Those who help the economy are welcome in, as soon as the present mess it sorted out. It is regrettable that we need to enforce a 5 year total blanket ban on immigration, but it is needed.

All I will say is, UKIP will never get in power. If they did, then this country will just go corrupt. They are not realistic at all.

Well done on changing the subject of yet another thread to UKIP.

03-01-2010, 12:43 AM
All I will say is, UKIP will never get in power. If they did, then this country will just go corrupt. They are not realistic at all.

Well done on changing the subject of yet another thread to UKIP.

As usual nothing else to say, then you say I brought up UKIP!?

Hey, look what I found.

I think you need to get all your UKIP ideas in your head sorted out as they all seem jumbled up.The first time UKIP was mentioned in this thread, and guess who posted it!? - you!

Seatherny
03-01-2010, 12:46 AM
As usual nothing else to say, then you say I brought up UKIP!?

Hey, look what I found.

The first time UKIP was mentioned in this thread, and guess who posted it!? - you!

I believe it was you who posted the politics behind it, I simply replied to you as part of a larger post.

Anyway, I really am not going to argue with you on UKIP as I think they are just useless. Lets change the topic back to the OP's post.

03-01-2010, 12:51 AM
I believe it was you who posted the politics behind it, I simply replied to you as part of a larger post.

Anyway, I really am not going to argue with you on UKIP as I think they are just useless. Lets change the topic back to the OP's post.

Oh yeah excuses, excuses. I had no intention of bringing up UKIP in this thread yet you just had to didn't you. I'm glad, but there is one good thing when you bring up UKIP and decide to debate it in a thread; your posts can only strengthen the argument for voting them.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_gBSpMs6u-oo/Se30f0mZPKI/AAAAAAAAAdY/N6k1Ohugev8/s400/shooting+yourself+in+the+foot.jpg

Seatherny
03-01-2010, 12:55 AM
Oh yeah excuses, excuses. I had no intention of bringing up UKIP in this thread yet you just had to didn't you. I'm glad, but there is one good thing when you bring up UKIP and decide to debate it in a thread; your posts can only strengthen the argument for voting them.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_gBSpMs6u-oo/Se30f0mZPKI/AAAAAAAAAdY/N6k1Ohugev8/s400/shooting+yourself+in+the+foot.jpg

Believe what you want, but UKIP just say what will please the public for sure.

GommeInc
03-01-2010, 01:10 AM
It's just one big circle of controversy. Islam4UK say it is wrong or "dishonourable" to pay respects to these servicemen that have died in Afghanistan because they have killed Muslims, but they fail to notice the obvious that these killed in action servicemen may have been killed by Muslims themselves, so there's no pleasing them. IF Islam4UK were doing a march to honour the Muslim men, women and children that have died in the conflict, then fine. But they shouldn't do it in what appears to be a protest against the servicemen killing Muslims, it's pretty ignorant really.

EDIT: Can someone pleeeease lock Undertaker and Saurav in a room away from the public? Nurse, nurse! They're out of bed again :/

Black_Apalachi
03-01-2010, 10:33 AM
... The bottom line is, we shouldn't be in Iraq or Afganhistan.

Doesn't that kind of explain this whole thing, or am I missing something?

Bun
03-01-2010, 11:01 AM
disgusting. it's this deluded minority that makes a scary majority turn against all asians.

Dan2nd
03-01-2010, 11:37 AM
It's just one big circle of controversy. Islam4UK say it is wrong or "dishonourable" to pay respects to these servicemen that have died in Afghanistan because they have killed Muslims, but they fail to notice the obvious that these killed in action servicemen may have been killed by Muslims themselves, so there's no pleasing them. IF Islam4UK were doing a march to honour the Muslim men, women and children that have died in the conflict, then fine. But they shouldn't do it in what appears to be a protest against the servicemen killing Muslims, it's pretty ignorant really.

EDIT: Can someone pleeeease lock Undertaker and Saurav in a room away from the public? Nurse, nurse! They're out of bed again :/

and the Service men that have been killed may be Muslims themselves so what make British Muslims different from ones in Afghanistan?

Ardemax
03-01-2010, 12:44 PM
what the hell do they think they're doing

if Islam is "the way" then they're doing a great lot of good showing the real Islam

brick the lot

03-01-2010, 12:56 PM
Doesn't that kind of explain this whole thing, or am I missing something?

Well, i'm angry enough at thios government as it is for taking us to war, especially Iraq for no reason what-so-ever and actually engineering a whitewash just so we could invade - i'm pretty sure it doesn't help motivate extremists here and around the world conform to a western lifestyle/way of thinking.

The invasion of Iraq has made terror worse, there was no terrorism in Iraq and never was before Saddam Hussein was toppled. Afghanistan, well they all just packed up and moved to Pakistan. Afghanistan is not a country where anybody has any record of a successful occupation.

GommeInc
03-01-2010, 01:04 PM
and the Service men that have been killed may be Muslims themselves so what make British Muslims different from ones in Afghanistan?
Islam4UK don't seem to mention this, or they don't particularly care if so, seeing as their main concern is for those Muslims in Afghanistan getting killed in the war. It's why they should just be ignored like senile old people in the corner complaining about the lack of attention they receive, by calling everyone else evil :P

The Iraq War was pointless, but there is this idea that Afghanistan called for help because the Taliban were/had taken over the country, causing a major threat to those around them. If so, then the war is somewhat (though not totally) justified, and all the countries involved seemed to of jumped in with no sense of order causing quite a bit of chaos, underfunding and lack of equipment.

BeanEgg
03-01-2010, 01:08 PM
Although that's really disgusting, the main reason why they are doing this is because they don't want us going to Afghanistan, they literally think we get involved with everyone's issues.

@Ardemax and a few others: There's two sides of Islam, there's the extremists and there's the tranquil ones.
The extremists don't want America and the UK interfering with other countries such as al qaeda.
7/7 and 9/11 was literally caused by the UK and America getting involved in proxy affairs.

The tranquil ones are the people from like Tunisia, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Indonesia, Malaysia and the such.

Also, what a lot of you don't understand is that the 'Taliban' was a Sunni-Islam government back in the day.

03-01-2010, 01:09 PM
Islam4UK don't seem to mention this, or they don't particularly care if so, seeing as their main concern is for those Muslims in Afghanistan getting killed in the war. It's why they should just be ignored like senile old people in the corner complaining about the lack of attention they receive, by calling everyone else evil :P

The Iraq War was pointless, but there is this idea that Afghanistan called for help because the Taliban were/had taken over the country, causing a major threat to those around them. If so, then the war is somewhat (though not totally) justified, and all the countries involved seemed to of jumped in with no sense of order causing quite a bit of chaos, underfunding and lack of equipment.

The Bush administration and the Blair government never had any intention of doing anything proper in Afghanistan (a country which posed no immediate threat to Pakistan or neighbouring countries). The invasion took place something like 2 to 3 months after 9/11 giving Osama Bin Laden and the Taliban weeks and weeks to get the hell out of there. That said, even when they did invade its fighting a war you cannot win - its like fighting the Vietcong, your shooting and they just keep popping up slowly picking you off.

Yoshimitsui
03-01-2010, 02:08 PM
The thing is though, people may say we shouldn't have gone to Iraq and Afghanistan, but we are there and it's not going to change for a considerable amount of time. Saying the acts of 9/11 and 7/7 were caused by us may be so, but they still did it. Do we go an drop a nuclear bomb on the country because they start killing us, no, but we sure could hell as do if we wanted to. Given the chance im sure they would do it at the earliest opportunity. That divides the difference between the two and there is no denying, they are seriously delusional and in the wrong.

FlyingJesus
03-01-2010, 02:11 PM
This is the exact sort of thing that leads to nationalist uprisings and eventually takeover (even if peaceful). All this does is stir up more hatred on both sides, and eventually one group gets pushed out completely because the people don't see any other way to make it all stop.

Repeating this, look at the response you get just from a small forum and then imagine what national sentiment must be getting like, especially for those who have lost people to the fighting or are ex-servicemen themselves (not like Garion I mean real soldiers :P)

What people might not get though is that the average Muslim in England is probably more angry about this than any of us ever could be, because not only does it reflect badly on them and their community but also puts them in unnecessary danger due to the outrage it causes as shown below. This sort of activity only leads to innocent people being persecuted, history shows that

i hope they get bricked.

Agreed... or worse.

Quite frankly this is despicable. I'd quite like them to impose some kind of martial law in the area for that day and let the army deal with them however they see fit.

roll down there in a tank and flatten them all

Same here.

I hope they're all killed and if not, I hope their deported to Afghanistan and tortured then killed by British soldiers. I hope they are then posted on the internet and I will laugh at everyone.

brick the lot

Browney
03-01-2010, 02:21 PM
Whats your beef? We pour onto the street to watch young men who kill innocent Muslims in an unjust war, brought home in a coffin and we cry. But when this group want to bring attention to the fact that innocent muslims are being killed, you all react angrily. As if it's bursting your pleasant little bubble through which you see this war. Those Muslims the group are marching for killed our brothers, like our soldiers killed theirs. You want freedom of speech? It goes both ways.

Robbie
03-01-2010, 02:29 PM
Whats your beef? We pour onto the street to watch young men who kill innocent Muslims in an unjust war, brought home in a coffin and we cry. But when this group want to bring attention to the fact that innocent muslims are being killed, you all react angrily. As if it's bursting your pleasant little bubble through which you see this war. Those Muslims the group are marching for killed our brothers, like our soldiers killed theirs. You want freedom of speech? It goes both ways.

My 'beef' is that this group are not just Muslims, they are Muslim extremists who want Shariah Law in the UK etc (www.islam4uk.com).

http://islam4uk.com/current-affairs/uk-news/422-letter-to-the-families-of-british-soldiers-who-have-diere-currently-in-afghanistan

We begin by inviting all non-Muslims to Islam, the perfect and most beautiful way of life, a favour from Allah (God) to mankind to take him out of the darkness of worshipping his own desires to the exclusive worship, submission and obedience of Allah alone, without partners and to testify the Messenger-ship of the final Prophet Muhammad (may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him). We urge you to embrace Islam and save yourselves and your family from the hellfire and not to believe the lies and distortions which the Western media and non-Islamic regimes would have you believe about Muslims and their true intentions. Islam means submission and the Muslim is the one who submits to the will of God in his life. Verily the Messenger Muhammad told us that whoever heard his name from the Jews and Christians and did not believe would be held accountable for that on the day of judgement.

jackass
03-01-2010, 03:54 PM
My 'beef' is that this group are not just Muslims, they are Muslim extremists who want Shariah Law in the UK etc (www.islam4uk.com (http://www.islam4uk.com)).

http://islam4uk.com/current-affairs/uk-news/422-letter-to-the-families-of-british-soldiers-who-have-diere-currently-in-afghanistan

And that specific 'class' of Muslims are the ones who should be punished.

Dan2nd
03-01-2010, 04:12 PM
Are these people totally deluded or what? I've had a proper look at their web site and they honestly seem to think that they will eventually be able to change famous landmarks using Shariah law :l

Buckingham Palace

http://islam4uk.com/non-muslims/364-buckingham-palace-under-the-shariah

Trafalgar Square

http://islam4uk.com/non-muslims/354-trafalgar-square-under-the-shariah

I would have posted the pictures directly but they were in like flash slide shows ;l

Bun
03-01-2010, 04:43 PM
man it's like the muzzers version of the bnp.

In conclusion, with the death of Britain's adult industry completed under the Shari'ah, the lives of millions of women will have been truly liberated. Furthermore, each woman Muslim and non-Muslim would thereafter be obliged to cover with a Khimaar and Jilbaab (more commonly known as the hijaab), so that only their faces and hands are visible in the public arena. All men and women will also be obliged to lower their gaze and avoid free-mixing as much as possible.

don't mind muslims living in the country, as long as they respect our views and traditions.

Ardemax
03-01-2010, 04:53 PM
This is not a thread for debating whether or not we should be in Afghanistan/Iraq nor is it for debating whether we should close our borders.

This thread is for debating about this parade and nothing else. Thanks.

03-01-2010, 05:04 PM
This is not a thread for debating whether or not we should be in Afghanistan/Iraq nor is it for debating whether we should close our borders.

This thread is for debating about this parade and nothing else. Thanks.

The issue of islamic extremism is inseperable from the issue of the so called War on Terror. If this thread isn't to debate extremism and its causes/prevention, then what exactly is it for?

alexxxxx
03-01-2010, 05:11 PM
Are these people totally deluded or what? I've had a proper look at their web site and they honestly seem to think that they will eventually be able to change famous landmarks using Shariah law :l

Buckingham Palace

http://islam4uk.com/non-muslims/364-buckingham-palace-under-the-shariah

Trafalgar Square

http://islam4uk.com/non-muslims/354-trafalgar-square-under-the-shariah

I would have posted the pictures directly but they were in like flash slide shows ;l

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha these people are weird. there website has stuff about why man-written law is absurd... crazy people.

GommeInc
03-01-2010, 06:13 PM
man it's like the muzzers version of the bnp.

In conclusion, with the death of Britain's adult industry completed under the Shari'ah, the lives of millions of women will have been truly liberated. Furthermore, each woman Muslim and non-Muslim would thereafter be obliged to cover with a Khimaar and Jilbaab (more commonly known as the hijaab), so that only their faces and hands are visible in the public arena. All men and women will also be obliged to lower their gaze and avoid free-mixing as much as possible.

don't mind muslims living in the country, as long as they respect our views and traditions.
Ewww, they want women to be possessions and objects? No thank you, they can go have fun with a few bricks and stones :/ They're deluded simpletons who are only good at contradicting themselves and appearing as hypocrites before normal, able-minded people. They put nice, decent Muslims to shame :/

BeanEgg
03-01-2010, 06:25 PM
As a I said the majority of Muslims are tranquil. - They live in harmony with other religions. Let me tell you this, in Morocco (100% Muslim) they get on with Jews. The country is filled up with Jews. This suggests that not all Muslims are extremists, yet they don't kill/ attack them. That's why America is working closely with Morocco for all this peace-keeping with War on Terror and the Arab-Israeli Conflict.

This thread is directly related as to why we went to war, if you think about it they disagree that we went and got involved.

Black_Apalachi
03-01-2010, 07:30 PM
Well, i'm angry enough at thios government as it is for taking us to war, especially Iraq for no reason what-so-ever and actually engineering a whitewash just so we could invade - i'm pretty sure it doesn't help motivate extremists here and around the world conform to a western lifestyle/way of thinking.

The invasion of Iraq has made terror worse, there was no terrorism in Iraq and never was before Saddam Hussein was toppled. Afghanistan, well they all just packed up and moved to Pakistan. Afghanistan is not a country where anybody has any record of a successful occupation.

Yeah so I blame our government.

FlyingJesus
03-01-2010, 08:18 PM
they want women to be possessions and objects

brb campaigning for Shariah law

luce
03-01-2010, 09:06 PM

only because they have killed it themselves. They complain when they're targeted and not accepted but then at the same time they do stuff like this which is captured by the media and then people hate the whole religion and not the group of extremists which is about 2% world wide i think.

LuketheDuke
03-01-2010, 10:38 PM
only because they have killed it themselves. They complain when they're targeted and not accepted but then at the same time they do stuff like this which is captured by the media and then people hate the whole religion and not the group of extremists which is about 2% world wide i think.

exactly, look how the media warps a minority into a majority. at the same time look at the lack of government interaction with active integration in urban areas. it all leads towards one sad conclusion which needs to be sussed.

Ardemax
04-01-2010, 04:00 PM
my friend was saying how it's their freedom and speech and I told him it's very much more than that and now he's getting his "muslim brothers" onto me...

[Jay]
10-01-2010, 07:19 PM
To be honest I dont agree with this, if they want to protest thats fine but not there. They are doing more damage then good.

Also some of you are taking it a bit to far to be honest, killing them? dont forget that they are just trying to express thier fealings about the thousands that have died. We have lost a few and even that is to many but they have lost thousands.

But yeh still dont agree, will be dissapointed if it does happen.

Pyroka
10-01-2010, 07:21 PM
religion is like rape: they will just force it down your throats till you like it.

Bun
10-01-2010, 07:40 PM
outlawed, noobs.

Misawa
10-01-2010, 10:17 PM
It's been cancelled.

Pyroka
11-01-2010, 01:10 AM
i doubt that, theyll probs do it anyway. officialy cancelled, unofficially on -.-

Ardemax
11-01-2010, 07:06 AM
I had a right go from this guy's mum on facebook LOL.

she was luke OMG ALL MUSLIMS SUPPORT THIS ACT YOU IDIOT.
IT'S NOT RUN BY EXTREMISTS THE MEDIA IS MIND CONTROLLING YOU.

and i was like gtho my facebook... miss.

Black_Apalachi
11-01-2010, 08:46 AM
;6231930']To be honest I dont agree with this, if they want to protest thats fine but not there. They are doing more damage then good.

Also some of you are taking it a bit to far to be honest, killing them? dont forget that they are just trying to express thier fealings about the thousands that have died. We have lost a few and even that is to many but they have lost thousands.

But yeh still dont agree, will be dissapointed if it does happen.

yeah but freedom of speech only applies where we want it to doesn't it... :rolleyes: (that's not at you btw lol just whoever has been arguing about freedom of speech in other discussions)

TaffTalk
18-01-2010, 11:56 PM
Let them try, I'll be there with a Winston Churchill mask on and a box of week old eggs. Disgrace.

[Jay]
20-01-2010, 06:52 PM
It has been canceled.

Black_Apalachi
20-01-2010, 07:20 PM
It was cancelled yonks ago lol.

Ardemax
20-01-2010, 09:52 PM
hahahahahha islam4uk is now illegal i think

muhahahahaha

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!