PDA

View Full Version : Play it safe or take a risk?

Immenseman
02-01-2010, 04:29 PM
When playing board games do you prefer to play it safe and not get out of the game or take a risk to try and win it? For example, if playing monopoly do you use the majority of your money trying to buy everything up or only what you know will be beneficial? Or in cludeo do you try and guess early or wait until you know more?

Nixt
02-01-2010, 04:41 PM
I prefer to take a risk if you're not gonna win what's the point in playing!!

Immenseman
02-01-2010, 04:42 PM
but then you might be the first one out which sucks

Alex3213
02-01-2010, 04:45 PM
I take risks at the beginning. Reason? Because the starting point is where you build up your money if we are doing something like monopoly, for example. For instance I may buy anything I land on for no apparent reason and just hope for the best, but when more into the game I normally cool down and make sure I have spare money so I can hopefully win the game :).

wixard
02-01-2010, 05:15 PM
when we were kids i used to make everyone play monopoly the right way (my way)

and so i'd be banker and obv steal money out of the box, and also when you bought a place if somebody landed on it they'd pay the price it says on the board.

also most of the time i'd run out of money so i'd go into 'dept' and have to write down the people i owed money too... then something more interesting would come on tv and we'd probs stop playing, *REMOVED*

Edited by iAdam (Forum Super Moderator); Please do not post rude comments that could offend other users.

Chippiewill
02-01-2010, 09:09 PM
*REMOVED*

How on earth does that work? They're designed for families and to be a family you can't really be gay.

leah
02-01-2010, 09:31 PM
I wanna know my facts first so theres more chance I will win

AgnesIO
02-01-2010, 10:08 PM
Normally if I am not winning from the start to the finish I walk off and claim the other people were cheating :8

Immenseman
02-01-2010, 10:12 PM
yeah when i'm losing i'm like ;l fgs THROWS GAME INTO AIR AND STORMS OUT

AgnesIO
02-01-2010, 10:14 PM
yeah when i'm losing i'm like ;l fgs THROWS GAME INTO AIR AND STORMS OUT

Lol :D

I seriously hate it when I am losing, I just think 'what a waste if time' :S

wixard
02-01-2010, 10:40 PM
How on earth does that work? They're designed for families and to be a family you can't really be gay.

i was using it as a generic insult

what are you, gay?

Black_Apalachi
03-01-2010, 03:18 AM
In Monopoly I don't really buy anything before the red ones and I'll do anything to get the dark blues :P.

ColyTom
09-01-2010, 12:49 AM
In Monopoly, I buy everything I land on and buy houses etc on each turn and I always win doing that :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!