PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Maintenance at 6:00am =(

Coolsville-guy
29-07-2005, 05:07 AM
Yet another habbo maintenance at 6:00am could these mean habbo is trying to sort the big cotastophy out?

EvilClown
29-07-2005, 05:08 AM
I think its the scirpters

JoeyK.
29-07-2005, 05:10 AM
Well, Brojo did say on the .ca hotel during our last maninance break in the main hallway
(he went there to ban about 20 people from .com and .co.uk after they started avoiding the filter constantly once a staff msg was sent out saying all vulgar language and harrassment would result in a perm ban)
that scripting would be patched soon.... but how soon, he wouldn't say?

Coolsville-guy
29-07-2005, 05:18 AM
Something needs doing and i think all those that got hacked should get everything they lost back, because it wasnt there fault

andrew
29-07-2005, 05:32 AM
Uh yeah. The matience break's you will experience in the next week or so aren't pointless. Knowing Habbo, there will probably be quite a few matience break's coming up, all aimed to sort out the security on the hotel and so on.The debadging of the Hobba's has alot to do with it.

Coolsville-guy
29-07-2005, 05:34 AM
Uh yeah. The matience break's you will experience in the next week or so aren't pointless. Knowing Habbo, there will probably be quite a few matience break's coming up, all aimed to sort out the security on the hotel and so on.The debadging of the Hobba's has alot to do with it.

yeh coz it needs sorting out and they cant just ignore it

andrew
29-07-2005, 05:39 AM
yeh coz it needs sorting out and they cant just ignore it

They've done a pretty good job ignoring the current problemes these past few days/weeks. So when a matience break does happen for a reason, it is really nice to see.

SsSsSssSs
29-07-2005, 05:43 AM
They don't blatantly ignore these problems. The tech staff has been working hard patching these things. Furniture scripts will be patched by the end of this maintenance break.

Coolsville-guy
29-07-2005, 05:46 AM
i hope so

Prone
29-07-2005, 05:50 AM
You sure it's to 'patch things up' or whatever? Cuz last year habbo closed each morning at 6am for 'hotel cleaning' or whatever.

Coolsville-guy
29-07-2005, 05:52 AM
doesnt look like anything new, but sometimes what cant be noticed is something deep like sorting the mess out thats going on

andrew
29-07-2005, 05:53 AM
They don't blatantly ignore these problems. The tech staff has been working hard patching these things. Furniture scripts will be patched by the end of this maintenance break.

That may be so, but it wouldn't hurt the office staff to take a course in customer service. Another staff member hired to answer e-mail's would be nice (or the one's currently employed to do this job could always step it up a notch), so would informative articles in the newsie regarding stolen accounts/safety ban's and what have you. As the staff (or atleast most of them) in my opinoin, are pretending the scripting/house keeping issues aren't happening. Anyways back on topic the hotel seem's to be fine now, good for all the UK user's waking up.

Coolsville-guy
29-07-2005, 06:00 AM
That may be so, but it wouldn't hurt the office staff to take a course in customer service. Another staff member hired to answer e-mail's would be nice (or the one's currently employed to do this job could always step it up a notch), so would informative articles in the newsie regarding stolen accounts/safety ban's and what have you. As the staff (or atleast most of them) in my opinoin, are pretending the scripting/house keeping issues aren't happening. Anyways back on topic the hotel seem's to be fine now, good for all the UK user's waking up.

not so fast another maintainence lol

Soccerboy02
29-07-2005, 06:01 AM
me djing on habbox radio and having fun switching back and forth, guys tune in to habbox radio for maintence music.

HolyWar
29-07-2005, 06:04 AM

Thats exactly the way I see it. They act oblivious to the events that occur in the hotel and make no public statements regarding anything. We have to rely on rumours and word of mouth to keep ourselves safe. A mention of someone getting into housekeeping is definately something that should be disclosed to their customers. This person had access to the confidential information on all of our accounts including our last names and email adresses.

Coolsville-guy
29-07-2005, 06:08 AM
yes exactly true, however they chose to hack those who are rich, but then again he could have kept lots more, and could still be able to look through it, habbo was supposed to keep this confidential information to themselves and as all websites that ask for such information say "all information will be kept within only our own reach" or something like that, meaning only they will ever know it unless you give it to someone

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!