PDA

View Full Version : [Justin.tv] Game Show

Jayke
03-01-2010, 12:03 AM
I had this beast idea basically everyday I will hold events for fun, basically we get the audience to play the games, like wheel of fortune, deal or no deal etc..

So say this game takes 4 people, we will go in a skype call with 4 people and I will form a line to see who plays what, they will be able to see my screen so I basically play for them but they tell me what to do on skype.

If they do not have a mic they will still be added into the chat convo on skype this is a backup incase a mic brakes etc they can communicate via chat.

If this becomes popular obviously ill introduce more games and make a site plus make the shows more often, I would like a few of you guys to help me run things but all in all what do you think;

Oleh
11-01-2010, 11:07 PM
The sounds like a lot of fun :) will deffo join in

Pix
11-01-2010, 11:55 PM
try it, sounds fun

Gibs960
17-01-2010, 04:53 PM
Just a thought what if someone doesn't have skype... just a thought, that could possibly mess it up, but apart from that sounds alright, but I don't like them sort of games, but a lot of people do :)

Neil
17-01-2010, 05:45 PM
Skype is free and trusted, only a complete ass would complain about having to download Skype just to join in.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!