PDA

View Full Version : New Identity Badge

Jordan:A
03-01-2010, 03:32 PM
Ive just noticed it, dont give much clue on how to get it, anyone know how?
All it says is "You have successfully erased your past."

Closed by Laurensh1 (Forum Moderator): Already posted.

Alkaz
03-01-2010, 03:34 PM
Ye I saw it yesterday and the majority of those who I asked said it was to do with facebook.

scottish
03-01-2010, 03:49 PM
think you need to make an account through facebook or something.

samantha421
03-01-2010, 03:56 PM
You add the app on facebook. It will load up and give you the option of being new to habbo or already a registered user. If you want your normal account click already a registered user and put your username and password in. It will load up and take you to your Home room, it will then give you an option of calling a bot or changing your name. Click change your name, change the name to one that is not registered already and then it will tell you your new name will be 'example' forever. Then when you submit it then you get a pop up saying you have received the badge.

scottish
03-01-2010, 04:02 PM
so u can actually change ur habbo name ? :S

Cosmic
03-01-2010, 04:06 PM
I think you can only change it if your account is under 3 days old.

Jordan
03-01-2010, 05:27 PM
This has already been posted. Catch up (:

Here (http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=616335)

And In that thread i posted a solution.

To GET the badge follow the instructions here:

Make a NEW facebook
Once you've activated it, go to here (http://www.habbo.co.uk/facebook), then click the New button. (Can't remember what it exactly said.)
Once You clicked that button, it loads Habbo UK and you go to a room, a icon pop's up and it says, Here's a couple of things to get you started (something like that).
CLICK 'Change your name'
Make a new name
Voila, Badge received.

Right, You CAN'T get it on your current account. Get that into your head. Unless habbo let's you randomly change your name.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!