PDA

View Full Version : [HxL] Competition: Festivals

Grig
03-01-2010, 03:46 PM
What is your favourite festival and why?

Best answer that I pick will get something :P

orientalframe?
03-01-2010, 03:54 PM
My Favourite festival is easter(= Everyone dresses as bunny's or bright clothing and it's not too expensive lol ;) Or if you mean different type of festival i mean Glasgow winterfest because i loved the christmas lights.

markm779
03-01-2010, 03:54 PM
my fave festival is the Glasgow winterfest festival as it is in my own city and atracts people to different venues across the city.

elliewellies
03-01-2010, 04:01 PM
My Favrouite Fetival is Christmas as i think it is a magical time. I love Christmas because of the time i get to spend with my family and friends, i also love it becuase of the decroations as i love to decorate the house and walk outside at night and see everywhere all sparkle in the crystal snow. I also love christmas with giving all my friends and family their christmas preasents and seeing the look on their faces (hopefully a happy look) I also like christmas because its the most festive time and makes everyone happy I also like all the christmas songs and stories which reminds you the real reason of christmas.

By Elliewellies

Jordan
03-01-2010, 04:04 PM
Glastonberry,

Lady gaga was on it. End of.

Black_Apalachi
05-01-2010, 06:27 AM
Lol at responses so far, is this about music festivals or celebrations?

I originally thought music and the only one I've been to is Glastonbury. It was the best time of my life (perhaps for different reasons to Jordos :P) and I don't want to go to any other except Glasto again.

If the thread is about celebrations, I suppose Christmas has to be the favourite for the family and food aspect. Although if you look at the presents side of it, I never really want nor get much at Christmas really so I'd much prefer a few chocky eggs to munch on at Easter ;).

Blinger1
05-01-2010, 06:54 AM
Big Day Out. Probably because it is a great festival and what else is there to do on Australia Day then take pills and get ****** up (physically and all that) and get sweaty between the mass of hot females ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!