PDA

View Full Version : Herblore?

Titch
03-01-2010, 06:52 PM
Whats best way to get it up? cheapest methord idealy but i dont mind loosing on each potion long as ant too much?

Current level 49

MJJ
03-01-2010, 09:12 PM
Herblore is ridiculously expensive now since the extreme potions update.

The cheapest method of training it would be to farm your own herbs, but of course that takes ages.

From level 49 I would make super attack potions, until you get to level 52. Then make super energy potions to level 66.

From level 66-84 make super defence potions, and from 84-88 make recover special potions. You can also make super antifires from 85+ but the ingredients are very annoying to get, especially the desert pheonix feathers.

From 88+ you need to make 3.5k overloads to 99.

To give you an idea of how expensive Herblore is to train now, my friend spent 80M for 96-99 Herblore using one of the cheapest methods.

Titch
03-01-2010, 11:28 PM
Herblore is ridiculously expensive now since the extreme potions update.

The cheapest method of training it would be to farm your own herbs, but of course that takes ages.

From level 49 I would make super attack potions, until you get to level 52. Then make super energy potions to level 66.

From level 66-84 make super defence potions, and from 84-88 make recover special potions. You can also make super antifires from 85+ but the ingredients are very annoying to get, especially the desert pheonix feathers.

From 88+ you need to make 3.5k overloads to 99.

To give you an idea of how expensive Herblore is to train now, my friend spent 80M for 96-99 Herblore using one of the cheapest methods.

Just want to get it to 60 or so to round off ma stats a bit, so will mae super attacks and super energy till then.

Cheers for help :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!