PDA

View Full Version : Snowstorm

orientalframe?
05-01-2010, 06:47 AM
Aparrently Snowstorm is coming back this month(January) anyone know anything more?

luce
05-01-2010, 07:42 AM
No i have heard nothing more that would be awesome though. But then again it has been rumored to come back since it left so yeah i don't know how much truth is it in depends when you heard it..

Also what about BB i want that to come back more :eusa_whis

Ajthedragon
05-01-2010, 07:42 AM
Proof? :S

nm-nm
05-01-2010, 10:37 AM
When the hallway publc room returned (about two weeks ago), Ludus was inside asking for ideas. People were constantly shouting that they wanted Snowstorm and Battleball to return, but Ludus said they wouldn't be "anytime soon". He sent it as a room alert, so I'll upload the screenie I took when I'm home :)

He did however say we can expect new clothing and hairstyles in "early 2010", he sent this as an alert also, which I'll upload later ^_^

Cosmic
05-01-2010, 12:40 PM
When the hallway publc room returned (about two weeks ago), Ludus was inside asking for ideas. People were constantly shouting that they wanted Snowstorm and Battleball to return, but Ludus said they wouldn't be "anytime soon". He sent it as a room alert, so I'll upload the screenie I took when I'm home :)

He did however say we can expect new clothing and hairstyles in "early 2010", he sent this as an alert also, which I'll upload later ^_^

Yeah, I saw this too. I'm quite interested to see what new things they'll add.
on topic: tis a shame that they haven't added BB & SS back yet; it seems that loads of people are really missing it, to the extent of leaving. ALTHOUGH I think the actual SS & BB public rooms were added to the new client a few months ago - so that must be a good sign?

luce
05-01-2010, 01:23 PM
Yeah, I saw this too. I'm quite interested to see what new things they'll add.
on topic: tis a shame that they haven't added BB & SS back yet; it seems that loads of people are really missing it, to the extent of leaving. ALTHOUGH I think the actual SS & BB public rooms were added to the new client a few months ago - so that must be a good sign?

Yeah they spent all that time developing it so it was free and you could play it where ever you were up had the awards and everything so it seems a shame not to bring it back?

Invent
05-01-2010, 02:06 PM
They are probably going to bring it back, it'll just take a while to develop it in the new client.

nm-nm
07-01-2010, 02:23 PM
Sorry that it's a few days late :S <3

http://i46.tinypic.com/5n2emt.jpg

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!