PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Great friend! Not.

MONEYMAGIC
05-01-2010, 11:59 AM
Ok I will not name him but can I give link to thread? I'll place it and if I cant just remove it. Right ok, about 2 months ago, my friend decided to collect all the Ice Cream Machines, I decided i'd help with the Purple ICM. I sold nearly all my stuff to get it for him, since I knew him for what 1.5 Years now. I finally got enough to buy the Purple ICM. I traded him it and the condition was lend, and if I ever wanted it back, just say basically. I also lent him 19 Petals which I also have a screenshot of, and 18 HC's which I dont. By the way, this guy was supposed to be my "Best Friend" Here are the screenshots of what I "Lent" to him:

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w154/chris-madden/tradeicm1.png

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w154/chris-madden/tradepetals2.png

He always used to talk to me telling me how much he despised Scammers, as I said before about a Link, I recently saw a thread about 20 mins before posting this. *REMOVED*

I haven't named any names in the thread so surely it's ok? I only posted this as I am now 100% Certain I will not be getting it back. Later on I will post some of the Minimails he's been sending me as excuses. Thanks.

Edited by invincible (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't suggest the names of scammers.

Mickword
05-01-2010, 12:46 PM
thats really mean.

Glitter
05-01-2010, 01:20 PM
OWNED.

Edited by invincible (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly

Immenseman
05-01-2010, 01:38 PM
can't really trust people on there. could be anyone, i know i couldn't do it to a friend, even an online friend but others could. your own fault.

iChaz
05-01-2010, 04:25 PM
I got scammed 16t by my "friend" in august lol, wouldn't give it back... sucks aye :(
sorry...

Pix
05-01-2010, 04:49 PM
Teaches you to never have a online "best friend"

samantha421
05-01-2010, 05:45 PM
It shows that you can't trust people on an online game. However, you think people are your friends and really care but then they backstab you and turn out not to act like a friend anymore. Also, only some people are trustworthy and reliable on an online game.

CHA!NGANG
05-01-2010, 09:11 PM
can't really trust people on there. could be anyone, i know i couldn't do it to a friend, even an online friend but others could. your own fault.

Yea and no lol. I've had people lend me 2-3 gold dragons and other supers like Spider-901 and Coup which I used for talkshows ages ago and I returned them straight away. Other people such as Familytree i've known for ages too and I trust all of them a lot and would lend them anything really but it's risky.

iDenning
05-01-2010, 10:35 PM
Never donate. Get rich and stay rich haha

Special
05-01-2010, 11:45 PM
Never donate. Get rich and stay rich haha

I second this

Sorry for your loss

Grippz
05-01-2010, 11:56 PM
Just shows you that you really can't trust people on habbo these days lolol. I am fortunate enough to have a friend i met on there and i love her to bits :)

Gutted that you lost your stuff

Hiro
06-01-2010, 05:48 PM
You deserved it for trusting online, sorry.

[Jay]
09-01-2010, 03:37 PM
Dude give me his name and i will track him down on habbo and spank him!

Sly
23-01-2010, 01:08 PM
poor you, i've experience something similar ;(

Meree.
23-01-2010, 01:18 PM
Well, is he a habbo best friend? Or in real life best friend? Because basically, Habbo is becoming so addicting to some people, and they get an obsessive craze over pixelated furni. Alot of people on habbo will do anything to get furni, even if it means tricking good friends. Hope you learnt your lesson. Thats why I never lend out furni.

Sly
23-01-2010, 01:56 PM
i think if he was a real life friend then he would of just beat him up and wouldn't of bothered posting ;o

i think u knew he was going to scam deep down inside and that's why u screenied the trades cos u knew you'd be posting this thread one day ;'(

Narnat,
23-01-2010, 05:00 PM
It just shows you cant trust people even the people who you think you can i suppose . . . Quite unlucky.

Lew
23-01-2010, 09:17 PM
Unlucky, I wouldnt lend anyone anything online (unless its like a norm or something) unless I knew the person IRL

Fivas
23-01-2010, 09:59 PM
sorry but, why lend that amount of furni?

Smits
23-01-2010, 10:13 PM
Lol you pretty much asked him to do it.

Black_Apalachi
23-01-2010, 11:15 PM
Obviously he had no intention of giving it back. Even if he did believe he would eventually give it back, once you handed it over, greed probably took over. Not exactly hard to imagine when we're talking about a kid and Habbo, especially when it's just someone you don't even know irl.

Richie
24-01-2010, 03:56 AM
itz habbo what do you expect? its a furni scam furni world

alex 1889
24-01-2010, 02:29 PM
Why can't we name scammers?

The OP has screenshot proof, are the habbox staff trying to cover their friends or something?

Seriously, name and shame.

MONEYMAGIC
25-01-2010, 04:34 AM
Want to know who my "Best Friend" on Habbo is?

This is their Habboxforum page: ***REMOVED***

Anyway yes, I wont be trusting anybody anymore. He is also ignoring me via the Minimail and when i saw him online he went offline straight away. 3 Weeks ago he told me: "Hey! Of course you can have the icm back, please stop being hostile towards me. The thread where im selling the blackcurrant and chocolate icms arn't mine... they are a friends. I'm gonna keep my three icms as the values are seeming to rise atm, but I thought while I'm posting for him I may as well value them.
I must've just missed you as you sent this 25 mins ago! eek! Hope to see you soon"

Since this I have told him I dont care about the ICM, I just want him to speak to me and see if we can be friends, he has ignored 10 Minimails i've sent even though I said I didnt care I just wanted to see how he was doing. I know I shouldn't have even said that to him because of what he did but I always give everybody a second chance. It feels as though i'm the one who has done something wrong.

Edited by Laurensh1 (Forum Moderator): Please do not accuse other members of scamming.

Gibs960
25-01-2010, 08:17 AM
BORROWING FURNI, IS THIS UR IDEA OF A JOKE? THAT'S OBVIOUSLY A SCAM!

wiktoria
25-01-2010, 01:10 PM
You really can't trust people on habbo.

Black_Apalachi
25-01-2010, 04:05 PM
Why can't we name scammers?

The OP has screenshot proof, are the habbox staff trying to cover their friends or something?

Seriously, name and shame.

It's to avoid arguments as it's very hard to obtain reliable proof. For example, a screenshot is no way near being categorical evidence! I could whip up a screenie of you scamming me of whatever I could think of, within a few minutes.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!