PDA

View Full Version : Furni limit? +rep

j0rd
05-01-2010, 04:43 PM
Ok, basicly i want to create a room out of pura. The only problem is, it will cover the whole floor and im scared it might hit furni limit.

Does anyone know the furni limit for a 416 tiled room?

Thanks for any help and you will get +rep :)

J25T x

Lew
05-01-2010, 04:48 PM
416 Furni

j0rd
05-01-2010, 04:50 PM
thanks, so its just the number of tiles? +rep

Lew
05-01-2010, 04:51 PM
Think so if you do need more space, I think there is a way to get past it, not sure how though.

j0rd
05-01-2010, 04:53 PM
Think so if you do need more space, I think there is a way to get past it, not sure how though.

ok, thanks. +rep given. And ill ask about the way to get past.

9y
05-01-2010, 05:49 PM
Max hc's per room is 175 in a normal massive room :S

Hurts
05-01-2010, 06:16 PM
There is no exact amount you can have per room, it depends on furni sprites (I'm sure), what the furni does (animated/rotates). I really don't see why they can't make it higher now, seems as we can have unlimted pets.. why not furni :S

j0rd
05-01-2010, 06:33 PM
There is no exact amount you can have per room, it depends on furni sprites (I'm sure), what the furni does (animated/rotates). I really don't see why they can't make it higher now, seems as we can have unlimted pets.. why not furni :S

well im using just chairs (pura) which dont take much sprites up, so think i might b able to fit it all in.
Thanks +rep

9y
05-01-2010, 07:52 PM

Unlimited pets is a lie, I have 77 pets, it will only allow me a max of 60 in my room.

Alkaz
05-01-2010, 08:04 PM
Just so you know, its actually against the Habbo way to try and get around the furniture limit.

Laurensh1
05-01-2010, 08:52 PM
There is no exact amount you can have per room, it depends on furni sprites (I'm sure), what the furni does (animated/rotates). I really don't see why they can't make it higher now, seems as we can have unlimted pets.. why not furni :SCorrect about the sprites. It goes via sprites, you can have more amounts of ducks t hen HC's or something in a room. I don't think someone knows exactly how it works but sometimes, when you are at the furni limit, if you take away one thing you can place 2, maybe 3 or 4 other things instead of that item...

I think the less sprites a furni has, the more of it you can paste in it. E.g. more ducks (2 sprite) against HC sofa (4 - as it has 4 ways of standing). I might be wrong with this example but I hope you guys get it...

Just so you know, its actually against the Habbo way to try and get around the furniture limit.Well, technically I think it is, but you won't get 'past the limit' as that will always be there. Just trying to fit more furniture into a room isn't breaking the Habbo way I believe.

vito201-:D
06-01-2010, 02:59 AM
416 Furni
That's not true by the way...

It's the same for any size room I think?... need someone to confirm that but I'd assume it was...

It's somewhere between 200-240ish that the alerts start happening but it's easy to avoid them?

Mickword
06-01-2010, 01:53 PM
Yeah to get more you just pick up furni when it says u have over, then u put more furni down.

9y
06-01-2010, 01:59 PM
Btw alkaz we're not asking how to break the furni limit or even trying to do it, just wondering the furni limit for a room..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!