PDA

View Full Version : January Sale Now On!

Jordan
05-01-2010, 05:55 PM
http://images.habbo.com/c_images/article_images_hq/art_jansales_street.gif

Don't miss our awesome new year savings! There's Credits to be saved on a wide range of items.

The January Sales have arrived with huge savings on Country and Urban Furni until Thursday morning only. Don't miss out on some super deals including the Tractor, down from 15 Credits to just 10 Credits!

If shopping in the sales is your kind of fun, then make sure you check the Limited Edition section on Thursday (7th Jan) morning as we will be revealing our second selection of savings that will have your floors looking bright and cheerful in no time.

Don't miss out as these savings simply cannot last too long.

Check in and check it out now > (http://www.habbo.co.uk/client)

Lost_Witness

AgnesIO
05-01-2010, 06:05 PM
Oh, I see they have improved the sales hugely since last year. Or not.

Grippz
05-01-2010, 06:16 PM
Great.. Same old crap. I won't be bothering

Ajthedragon
05-01-2010, 06:30 PM
Got myself some ditch corners for stacking.... but its stupid they released all country excluding those teleporters. :L

iChaz
05-01-2010, 06:46 PM
Got myself some ditch corners for stacking.... but its stupid they released all country excluding those teleporters. :L

Ditch corners and some of the country have stayed in the catalogue since it was first released lol... I don't see how it's stupid either because it was never released originally so they may as well save it for something special.

but yeah, same old lol not many people but newer players will buy 'cause they know they can find better deals on the same stuff from shopping around or even in the market place.

Mathew
05-01-2010, 08:30 PM
15 Credits down to 10, whoop-ee-do!! :) :rolleyes:

luce
05-01-2010, 08:38 PM
LOL i wanted credit sales because the prices atm are so ridiculous when i started back in the day there were like CHEAP

Ardemax
05-01-2010, 09:21 PM
what's in the catalouge in total for this sale?

iDenning
05-01-2010, 10:33 PM
Ah same old rubbish :(

Frisky
06-01-2010, 08:28 AM
Omg atleast release the country teleporter :@

Not happy with the deals, not very good. Obviously gonna just be re-released stuff like neon, county, urban etc

Cosmic
06-01-2010, 10:58 AM
what's in the catalouge in total for this sale?

Atm, it's parts of the country and urban ranges. Not bad considering I need a load of urban furni to finish a room. The deals aren't anything to go crazy over though.

Kronics
06-01-2010, 12:34 PM
Im not really in to the country and urban furni, so doesn't bother me xD haha!

visa
06-01-2010, 03:23 PM
i stocked up on urban furni

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!