PDA

View Full Version : We'll miss you Owen Coyle.

Becca
06-01-2010, 04:33 PM
Owen Coyle has left to be Bolton's new manager. He spoke to Bolton on Monday having been made their top target since the sacking of Gary Megson last week.
Burnley met with Owen Coyle in an attempt to persuade the manager who guided them to the Barclays Premier League to stay, but it seems they have been unsuccessful.
We shall miss him very much and hope he has a great future.

Beckyleigh.

luce
06-01-2010, 04:39 PM
that sounds like a massive copy and paste. But i can understand why he has gone there is nothing else who can do at Burnley they haven't got the structure in the stadium or the interior to do what Bolton can and have in the past done.

Best of luck to him and i hope the fans don't turn on him again.

Becca
06-01-2010, 04:46 PM
I fail at writing so I might aswell.

Smits
06-01-2010, 04:48 PM
Lol, he's gone for one thing, money.

Jack.Lfc
06-01-2010, 04:55 PM
Dont really blame him for leaving.

Smits
06-01-2010, 05:06 PM
He could of stuck it out and potentially got a bigger job, if bolton carry on their poor form, he could suffer the same fate megson did.

And i can't really say i wish him well, some people are comparing him to judas.

He's basically lied to the fans by claiming loyalty, honesty, commitment. I think he once said if any player wants more money, he wouldnt want to sign them.

StefanWolves
06-01-2010, 05:57 PM
Going from Burnley... To Bolton? when he could have been Celtic manager? makes no sense. I wish him no luck, silly move for him.

Arron
06-01-2010, 06:24 PM
just seen it on the local news.
hes done it for the money yes.
but why not go to Celtic?
maybe because the EPL is the best league in the world.
came to a shock to me though.
i hope he takes brian jensen with him, but Bolton have got Jussi :(

StefanWolves
06-01-2010, 06:28 PM
This means Burnley will be relegated, almost definitely.

Smits
06-01-2010, 06:31 PM
This means Burnley will be relegated, almost definitely.

Likely yeh

Phelan is faveourite who has good links, just gotta see what happens.

Gettin a bolton ticket though :P

leah
06-01-2010, 06:59 PM
so this is why bolton fans were singing his name on the news earlier

Browney
06-01-2010, 07:28 PM
Good-ish move from Coyle. More money, better players and more potential at Bolton.

-Heart
06-01-2010, 08:06 PM
that sounds like a massive copy and paste. But i can understand why he has gone there is nothing else who can do at Burnley they haven't got the structure in the stadium or the interior to do what Bolton can and have in the past done.

Best of luck to him and i hope the fans don't turn on him again.
Oh please, she's new and you decide to pick on her because you can't make for a decent argument/footballing discussion with anyone else? :rolleyes:.

Anyway, surprised me that he left. Don't think Bolton will suit his style of football myself.

Geraint
06-01-2010, 08:45 PM
Burnley fans can call him what they want but he took them to the Premier League. They're a poor team taken there by their manager. It's a risk but Burnley probably won't be there too long and Bolton are a bigger club. Bolton aren't actually that bad a side, they just can't score.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!