PDA

View Full Version : Blind Staff

Chippiewill
06-01-2010, 11:11 PM
For the past few months since the last time I had MOTM I have had a custom usertitle up which wasn't noticed the entire time and was not removed at any point. It seems that forum staff aren't very attentive?

Immenseman
06-01-2010, 11:13 PM
you're right, staff must be blind for not noticing one user title.

Yoshimitsui
06-01-2010, 11:14 PM
Only administrators can reset them, they have to be spotted in order to be changed. I had noticed yours but as i was waiting to add your VIP i saw no point in doing so.

If anyone finds any they can pm me and i will reset them.

Thanks.

Alkaz
06-01-2010, 11:14 PM
Can moderators etc even remove user titles?
Even if they could it would be pretty pointless as with donator you can change your own usertitles so you would just put it back.

Chippiewill
06-01-2010, 11:16 PM
I understand it takes an Admin to remove them but I cannot believe that a Moderator, S-Mod or any forum-staff has not spotted it and reported it?

Yoshimitsui
06-01-2010, 11:19 PM
Maybe they have and maybe they have not. Not everyone is aware (and have no reason to be) what usertitles are correct for what members. I remove any i find when i see them as they are having the use of an extra feature when not rightly able to do so, it only stays as the one they had when their subscription expires though.

Nixt
06-01-2010, 11:24 PM
I think you're being a bit pedantic, this is an easy thing to miss. However, I'll make a thread in Moderators only asking them to watch out for this and to report it if it does occur. Thanks :)

Thread closed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!