PDA

View Full Version : What tutorials would you like to see?

CS-dude
07-01-2010, 12:47 PM
Hey Guys (and possibly girls),

Haven't been around these parts in a while. :p

I just wanted to ask what kind/sort of tutorials would you like to see?
- Would a tutorial to tell you how to build or make something in particular?
- Is there any preferred language or Database system you'd like them to use?
- What sort of skill level would you want it written for? Beginner/ Decent coder/ Expert?

Or anything else you can think to add on this subject.

It would be great to get suggestions or feedback on this; as i'd quite like to put a few tutorials together, so may as well try to focus them towards something people are actually interested in. :)

Thanks in advance for any replies,
CS-Dude

iDenning
07-01-2010, 04:17 PM
How to build usersystems, for beginners with a MySQL database.

When I say usersystem, I mean a whole usersystem not just index, logout, register :)

LMS16
07-01-2010, 06:40 PM
WOW! Maybe he could make a simple usersystem and let you guys learn for your selves? I mean you forget it if someone tells you..? right?

Lew.

Blob
07-01-2010, 06:52 PM
WOW! Maybe he could make a simple usersystem and let you guys learn for your selves? I mean you forget it if someone tells you..? right?

Lew.

No, actually, it has been proven you learn better if you get the answer wrong and then someone tells you it.

Fehm
07-01-2010, 07:05 PM
How to build usersystems, for beginners with a MySQL database.

When I say usersystem, I mean a whole usersystem not just index, logout, register :)

LOL.

Seriously, try googling and learning some skills for yourself instead of fobbing off to others -.- *****.

Jack!
07-01-2010, 07:30 PM
Linux os newbie guide. I have just invested in a netbook running linux and i havnt used it before and google is useless because i get guides for servers and stuff

LMS16
07-01-2010, 08:34 PM
All skills i need i know. I learn different from others, its my opinion.

Lew.

Richie
08-01-2010, 12:13 AM
LOL.

Seriously, try googling and learning some skills for yourself instead of fobbing off to others -.- *****.

What's your problem this time? Oh I forgot you just like to flame everyones posts/threads. CS-dude asked what tutorial would people like to see and iDenning replyed explaining fully with what he would like to see a tutorial on. Unlike you, you have gone off topic once again.

I think a mod should change the thread title to "What tutorials would you like to see? oh yeah and I don't want people to reply to my question I just want people to ignore me and insult other peoples posts".

Grow up and let people actually answer the thread title without getting some smart comment from you.

On topic:
I agree with iDenning that would be a rather helpful tutorial.

Fehm
08-01-2010, 01:00 PM
Free country -.-

Mickword
08-01-2010, 01:09 PM
Look guys he is just trying to help out. I would like vbulletin skin tuts.

iDenning
08-01-2010, 04:24 PM
LOL.

I do know how to. I'm just contributing to the habboxforum community and helping him fill his head with ideas. My idea would be good for the less fortunate people who don't know how to make them.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!