PDA

View Full Version : Akward Momments.

Harvdolittle.
08-01-2010, 11:47 AM
Hey people,
I woke up the other morning and found myself in a pritty akward situation, On the Tusday night I fell asleep in a pair of PE shorts, on the Wednesday morning I woke up to find myself naked, It had'nt settled in and I was laying there rather confussed, then My Dad came into the room to wake me up. I felt really akward and confussed. Has anyone else been in a situation similar? and If not what is an akward momment of yours?

Thanks for reading,
Harv.

Hiro
08-01-2010, 02:34 PM
Probably took them off in your sleep.

For an awkward situation; Sleep-walking around a spanish holiday resort for 3 hours (12am to 3am) in nothing but boxers, and I remembered every single bit of it.

Kronics
08-01-2010, 05:01 PM
I felt akward and mega confused because I went to a mate's house having a few drinks. I had one to many and I ended up in the bathroom, the next morning I woke up in my mate's mum's bed (Luckily his parent's were away) and I was laying their in some black t-shirt and black trousers. I wasn't even wearing that when I went to my mate's house lol

To this day it's confused me and my mate's! :eusa_wall

Gemma
08-01-2010, 06:14 PM
In a hotel on the 5th floor, sleep walked out of the room (locked) and went into the elevator and pressed all the buttons ;s security guard found me and couldnt get in so he nearly knocked the hotel door down.
luckily i didnt walk off the balcony and went straight in the elevator ;)

Kronics
08-01-2010, 09:19 PM
In a hotel on the 5th floor, sleep walked out of the room (locked) and went into the elevator and pressed all the buttons ;s security guard found me and couldnt get in so he nearly knocked the hotel door down.
luckily i didnt walk off the balcony and went straight in the elevator ;)

:o OMG GEMMA!

Im glad that you didn't walk off the balcony xD

But come on my story is just messed up lmao

dirrty
08-01-2010, 09:29 PM
walking outta college today and this girl PROPA fell over and i laughed rly loud and pointed (as ya do) cuz it was funny how she fell then she didn't get up for agessssss and some woman said to someone else that the girl hurt her hip. i was like -walks off faster-

oh yeah also when someone said something to me and i said 'ur mum' (as ya do again) and he was like 'my mums dead' and i completely forgot that she did like 2 months earlier. was sososo awkward after :l

i think i should just keep my mouth shut...

IceNineKills
09-01-2010, 01:36 AM
every guy will agree with me on this.

getting a hard-on at the complete wrong time.

kk.
09-01-2010, 01:46 AM
walking outta college today and this girl PROPA fell over and i laughed rly loud and pointed (as ya do) cuz it was funny how she fell then she didn't get up for agessssss and some woman said to someone else that the girl hurt her hip. i was like -walks off faster-

oh yeah also when someone said something to me and i said 'ur mum' (as ya do again) and he was like 'my mums dead' and i completely forgot that she did like 2 months earlier. was sososo awkward after :l

i think i should just keep my mouth shut...

LOL at that last part. Not lol, u know what I mean.. I hope lol

When I was a lot younger, it always happened just before our class ended, it's like, uh yh I'll sit for a bit longer. But LOL at this. We were Reading in English in year 11 and someone in our class picked a random book from the library cus he forgot and it was quite erotic apprently lol. He started laughing and showing people quietly but our teacher heard him and moved him to the front of the class! She wa completely oblivious loll

Richie
09-01-2010, 02:09 AM

yh lol I agree ha

Alkaz
09-01-2010, 02:27 AM
My mum pissed off in feb (as some members will know from last friday) and people at school say things and im like ''oh no u dident'' and they are like :OOO!!! AMG I FORGOT -blush-. So ye not to me but others about me hehe.

Omg about getting an erection at the wrong time, I always get them when the train pulls into Charing Cross, London and I have to wait and then get up :( mega embarressing, especially when we go on art trips cause my art teachers like -rush rush-

Inspiration
09-01-2010, 02:36 AM
My story is very funny. I was staying at my mate's house one night after clubbing.
Got a bit drunk. Well anyway woke up the next morning on the toilet , trousers down.
Thank god it was an en-suite :D

ColyTom
09-01-2010, 02:49 AM
A few years ago, I went to a house party and got completely troshed. I don't even remember most of it and I was so confused when I woke up cos I was in a room that I didn't remember entering and then one of my mates came in with my phone and I was just so confused.

Harvdolittle.
09-01-2010, 12:22 PM
Lawlz loving them so far people :L Keep em' coming!

Gibs960
09-01-2010, 04:05 PM
I once walked into my bathroom, had a wee, went to get back in bed and my bed was made, dead neat aswell, I'm not that stupid to make it just to ruin it :s

Metric1
10-01-2010, 10:07 PM
I know my mom has heard stuff coming from my room because she isn't actually the most mature individual when it comes to sex. It works both ways, though. I had a sleepover birthday when I was younger and my parents were still together. They had a big 4 poster bed and I guess they thought we were asleep so they went at it and we could hear the posts hitting against the wall. Of course we didn't think much of it because we had no idea what was going on. I was talking to my friends a few years ago about it and we all had a good laugh about it..

Last year Jenn came home early from work and mom and her boyfriend were home and she was.... on the couch and she caught them, all I can say is better her than me.. HAHA

Some of my friends would literally be disowned if they did anything sexual and got caught so they have to hook-up in their cars, in cheap motels, parks.. thank god I don't have to do that!

iAdam
10-01-2010, 10:23 PM
Some guy fell off his scooter thing like right near me on the road and I laughed really loud untill I saw his leg was broke :/

Oh and noticing a teacher i used to hate was at a forest game, then going to the toilet and having to use the urinal next to him 20 mins later.

[Jay]
11-01-2010, 05:29 PM

Has not happened to me bery offten but when it happens.... :(

leah
11-01-2010, 07:43 PM
no, never something like that. unlucky!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!