PDA

View Full Version : Where is Carnillean Mansion?

Rashelly
29-07-2005, 11:21 AM
Anyone know?
EDIT: nevermind, I've found it now

find_out
29-07-2005, 11:27 AM
Yup i Do..

Mr.Kylee
29-07-2005, 11:33 AM
Yup i Do..
Scott you mean thing. :/ You could of tell her..? dm now she already found out.

find_out
29-07-2005, 11:35 AM
Rofl Im Not Going To Tell HER

Sank
29-07-2005, 11:35 AM
Scott you mean thing. :/ You could of tell her..? dm now she already found out.

So, his name is Scott.

He kept following me in Seers. ;[

He was scaring me.

Rashelly
29-07-2005, 11:39 AM
Yep, that's right, he wouldn't tell ME because I wounded his pesky pride by offending him...and then he said he wasn't going to read my posts...well he just read my THREAD so go figure.
Tut, children today.

find_out
29-07-2005, 11:41 AM
rofl noobs now a days aswell god..

Mr.Kylee
29-07-2005, 11:45 AM
So, his name is Scott.

He kept following me in Seers. ;[

He was scaring me.
Mhm, he's annoying little thing :rolleyes:

Rashelly
29-07-2005, 11:57 AM
Why must you carry this on? all this because I left you bad rep when you tried controlling everyone on the levels thread...Hitler wants to see you in his office, he has a job for you.
And as for calling me a "noob", that just makes no sense at all...it's blatantly obvious that you bring nothing of importance to any conversation on this forum, all you do is call people "noobs" because their opinion differs from yours, or they do something you dislike.
But I understand you, your pride is hurt, so you feel you need to keep replying with silly posts that make you feel big and clever.
So I'm putting it this way...in the simplest way I can (and hopefully it will get through to your extremely dense skull) I won't acknowledge your existence, I won't even read your posts (and unlike you, I will keep that promise), so you can say anything you wish, but I refuse to converse with you.
By the way, no doubt you'll reply to this post with something silly, probably containing the word "noob" you predictable little idiot.

Ezzie.
29-07-2005, 01:00 PM
Thread closed then :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!