PDA

View Full Version : Secrets..

Blinger1
09-01-2010, 06:25 AM
How many people have you told your 'worst' secret to?

I have only told one person my very worst. Although my family know about it, only one person not in my family knows. I suppose I trust her enough.

And my other secret, i've told a few people. They accept me for it which i am glad about.

Accipiter
09-01-2010, 11:03 AM
Im the kinda person irl who people tell their deepest secrets to / i help.

I don't even know if i have a "deepest secret" but if i did i sure as hell wouldn't tell any of my friends.

dirrty
09-01-2010, 11:38 AM
no one as my business is my business.

Nightcrawler
09-01-2010, 01:35 PM
Whats the point in keeping secrets anyhow?.
If your gonna do something you might aswel tell everyone else eventually.

i dont have any secrets to keep im quite a open person

wixard
09-01-2010, 01:37 PM
ahhh. i have a horrible secret i've never told people and never will. of course, some people know.... but i'd never admit it or say it out loud. it sucksss

Alkaz
09-01-2010, 02:01 PM
Whats the point in keeping secrets anyhow
Somethings arent necessarily something you've done but things that have happened to you and you feel you cant tell no one. Letting it off to one of your friends can really help, knowing that someone knows your problem and is there if you need help.
I had a secret a while ago that I told a close circle of about 5 friends, never left that circle :)

Black_Apalachi
09-01-2010, 02:02 PM
I don't think I have any.

At people who do; would you ever say them online to people you will never meet? Like is it worse to say them online anonymously or to friends irl?

Nicola
09-01-2010, 05:44 PM
Hmm worst secret.. I don't think I have any secrets that are THAT bad. I guess there's only one secret that i'm pretty ashamed of that I don't think I've told anyone.

Normally I'd tell my secrets to my best friend, but if they are truly terrible then I'd most likely keep them to myself.

Caution
09-01-2010, 05:58 PM
I have a few, some I know, some my friends know.

Absently
09-01-2010, 06:00 PM
i've never told anyone my 'worst' secret before. :) only one person knows 'cus they were there so yehhh

GoldenMerc
09-01-2010, 07:16 PM
uhm like 2-3

colourpot
10-01-2010, 02:10 PM
ive never told anyone my worst secret, never will do either.

buttons
10-01-2010, 03:56 PM
well no i tend to brag about my "dirty little secrets" ;)

only one thing i keep to myself (other than doctor, college, dentist, mum etc who need to know about it) because i don't think it's relevant to tell anyone :S & it's really not a big deal, only to myself.
i don't tell my secrets and i don't keep any others. except one...

Sammeth.
10-01-2010, 07:02 PM
Secrets arent really much of a secret if you tell people. I don't think I have a thing that only I know so I would say I don't have any secrets.

Immenseman
10-01-2010, 07:03 PM
If anybody know my 'worst' secrets I don't know what I'd do, jesus don't even make me think anyone could ever know!!

DrLacero
10-01-2010, 07:08 PM
I can' think of anything that would qualify as a "worst secret", so nobody knows it, myself included.

Black_Apalachi
10-01-2010, 07:10 PM
I don't get what secrets people here could possibly have that are so bad they will categorically never tell anyone... I mean obviously we're not talking about committing crimes.. just general stuff? :P

Immenseman
10-01-2010, 07:11 PM
then you don't understand!! i will die with mine without telling a soul

Blinger1
11-01-2010, 03:39 AM
I don't get what secrets people here could possibly have that are so bad they will categorically never tell anyone... I mean obviously we're not talking about committing crimes.. just general stuff? :P
Stuff that is society finds unacceptable in my case.

And the other secret that I have just is embarrassing, simply because it's awkward and you have to act a lot.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!