PDA

View Full Version : FREE advertising on our music station

Secretful
09-01-2010, 01:38 PM
Hello and thanks for reading.

Myself and my friends are currently constructing our music station www.wah-fm.co.cc

We thought that we could help out some companies along the way and so we are allowing companies to put their adverts on our site for free!

You can either email us your banner (advert) or you can do it as the audio way and send us a clip of your advert to play in our commercial breaks.

We think this will benefit you the most as it'll get your website more viewings/ well known.

If you're interested email me or comment underneath

I look forward hearing from you,

Secretful

luce
09-01-2010, 05:26 PM
by the look of the site it's a habbo radio station so why would you advertise things on it they just don't do that :)

Isolde
09-01-2010, 06:42 PM
Hello and thanks for reading.

Myself and my friends are currently constructing our music station www.wah-fm.co.cc (http://www.wah-fm.co.cc)

We thought that we could help out some companies along the way and so we are allowing companies to put their adverts on our site for free!

You can either email us your banner (advert) or you can do it as the audio way and send us a clip of your advert to play in our commercial breaks.

We think this will benefit you the most as it'll get your website more viewings/ well known.

If you're interested email me or comment underneath

I look forward hearing from you,

Secretful

Helping out some companies? Your site is new i believe and i think it needs help in itself first and im talking about properly contructing it actually making it look like a radio station rather than a habbo fansite i don't think anyone would want to advertise on your site that's not being harsh that's a fact. But anyway goodluck.

Richie
09-01-2010, 09:12 PM
Firstly its a nice idea what your doing, however you need to continue to structure your site before moving into advertising.

You will get bad comments for the following reasons:
The layout - its very badly coded and designed (in my opinion)
The Domain - Try get a .com, .net or .co.uk domain, it sounds allot better. Also try to avoid hyphens.
Untitled Document - change it to your site domain name.
The logo - "we are habbo fm" no your not your wah-fm.

I'm not listing negative faults about your site to make you look bad, I'm doing it so perhaps my feedback can help you fix some of your problems.

Best of luck with your site,
Richard.

Bewilcorp
10-01-2010, 11:25 PM
You will get bad comments for the following reasons:
The layout - its very badly coded and designed (in my opinion)
The Domain - Try get a .com, .net or .co.uk domain, it sounds allot better. Also try to avoid hyphens.
Untitled Document - change it to your site domain name.
The logo - "we are habbo fm" no your not your wah-fm.

He is right, you need to change alot of things!

Tomm
11-01-2010, 09:25 PM
Also I can't seem to get on the website either.

Richie
11-01-2010, 11:24 PM
Also I can't seem to get on the website either.

Yeah its not wrkin anymore, hopefully because they scraped the domain and moved to a better one ; )

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!