PDA

View Full Version : MSN unfreeze help. :(

syko2006
09-01-2010, 07:15 PM
I need some help.

I think my MSN has been frozen. :l
I can sign in any other MSN account, just not my usual one.
Everytime I try to sign on it says: ''Windows Live communications platform has stopped working.''
I can't uninstall 'Windows Live Essentials' from my control panel, I just generally can't uninstall it atall.

Can anyone who has been frozen help?

Thanks. :D

StefanWolves
10-01-2010, 04:05 AM
Your *************...

I really wish I could help you, but I can't (I think it's only possible to get your account back if you WLM support/the person stops freezing your account), hopefully someone else can help though.

Recursion
10-01-2010, 09:14 AM
Just send a message to Microsoft Customer Support.

syko2006
10-01-2010, 11:20 AM
Your *************...

I really wish I could help you, but I can't (I think it's only possible to get your account back if you WLM support/the person stops freezing your account), hopefully someone else can help though.

LOL, thanks anyways. :D

Just send a message to Microsoft Customer Support.

Will do, thanks guys! :D

GoldenMerc
12-01-2010, 07:31 PM
Ah, i posted about this a few weeks back. theres no way to stop it :( just gotta find whos doing it and speak to them really

Middlesbrough
12-01-2010, 07:49 PM
Only me who knows how to do this then?
Download a freezer, freeze your msn again and unfreeze, done.

Recursion
12-01-2010, 08:13 PM
This freezing **** is rubbish, it's either a DDOS on the account which means MS server's lock it out (and can be reset by using the Forgotten Password feature or contacting MS) or its just a simple case of completely removing Messenger and reinstalling it AFAIK.

Jayke
12-01-2010, 08:25 PM
This was made by Kevin a good friend of mine, its called msn freeze bot and until theres a patch it cannot be stopped. They would of only done it if you were being a **** as they only sell the bot to trusted members.

rype.org
stond.org

The person who is freezing is most likely to be there so if you ask nice they might unfreeze you.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!