PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] [LilleG] New Enlargement: Miss-Piggy28 (habbo.dk)

lilleg
10-01-2010, 08:39 PM
Ohai..
This is my new and maybe last enlargement. Hope you like it
http://i48.tinypic.com/e1d7jm.gif

Fabienne
10-01-2010, 11:18 PM
Oh my god. All I can say is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

The only things I picked up on is I think the right thumb is pointing the wrong way, the breast looks too big to one side, and the scarf looks strange where it wraps around. Just my opinion, but this is still fantastic.

Richie
11-01-2010, 07:39 AM
Very nice +rep

Blinger1
11-01-2010, 07:57 AM
and the scarf looks strange where it wraps around.
I think that is because it goes above the hair?

I agree with all of what she said, especially about the boob looking too big. :)

lilleg
11-01-2010, 10:21 AM
thz. i'm going to fix the boob and the scarf

Pix
11-01-2010, 11:38 AM
its good apart from the points made above, ill wait for the improved version

Dinosaurawrr
11-01-2010, 02:19 PM
that is the best enlargment ive ever seen.. ;o
wow!
+rep

Perkele
11-01-2010, 03:30 PM
Regarding the years you are already pixeling, I'm afraid I have to say that I can't see any improve and you still make basic beginner-mistakes.

The whole enlargement looks far too edgy in my opinion. Almost every single part is pillow-shaded (bright in the middle, darker at the outside) or overdithered. The important part of enlargements is adding more details, which you obviously didn't..
Oh, and the hands look really wrong.

Sorry for the hard criticism, but I've only been frank with you.

lilleg
11-01-2010, 03:42 PM
i can't edit my thread... So here the improved one is:
http://i48.tinypic.com/4jau03.gif

lilleg
11-01-2010, 03:46 PM
Regarding the years you are already pixeling, I'm afraid I have to say that I can't see any improve and you still make basic beginner-mistakes.

The whole enlargement looks far too edgy in my opinion. Almost every single part is pillow-shaded (bright in the middle, darker at the outside) or overdithered. The important part of enlargements is adding more details, which you obviously didn't..
Oh, and the hands look really wrong.

Sorry for the hard criticism, but I've only been frank with you.
I think i've added the details I could.. Now, I've improved the scarf and the breast, shading: the hair ithink couldn't be shaded any other way.
The breast is a mixture-shader, if you have a closer look.
I've added details to the eyes and the pockets, as mich I could.. the enlargement is just.. Well, an enlargement? :P I rather like to use my creatism in some freestyle pixel-art, but I cant find the time...

Edited by Tash. (Forum Moderator): Please don't double post within the 15 minute time limit.

Pix
11-01-2010, 03:48 PM
The scarf looks much better but the boobs still look out of proportion

lilleg
11-01-2010, 04:03 PM
The scarf looks much better but the boobs still look out of proportion
kindof hard to get the right size, especially 'cuz the habbo boobs are so... Unrealistic. I had better luck doing a enlargment of "Holm12"

Pix
11-01-2010, 04:25 PM
Try doing the breast outlines on the scarf or move the scarf abit to the right so its more visible and it'll make it look bigger

Tanna
12-01-2010, 07:10 PM
I think the hair looks a bit weird and has too many highlights..
Otherwise it's a great enlargement ^^

Kyle
13-01-2010, 12:56 PM
hair probably has too many highlights because he didnt make it just recolored.

lilleg
16-01-2010, 03:17 PM
hair probably has too many highlights because he didnt make it just recolored.

erh i made it on my own? I enlarged the whole habbo on my own.

Caw
16-01-2010, 03:19 PM
Very decent alt. I like it ^_^ +rep

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!