PDA

View Full Version : Blackberry Help

Nightcrawler
11-01-2010, 09:01 PM
So i bought a blackberry Storm 2 from a friend, im on Vodafone and everything like SMS, Wi-fi and calling works however when i try to go on MSN or Facebook apps they wont let me sign in and a message appears telling me "data services unavailble"

Also when i try and register an email address to my blackberry it only gives me the option of "i want to use a work email account with a blackberry enterprise server" how do i get the other options ive seen on youtube videos where i can put my Hotmail one?

someone told me i might have to pay an extra 10 GBP a month to get Blackberry services on Vodafone is this true?

Thanks

Alkaz
11-01-2010, 09:04 PM
When it says ''data services unavaliable'' its probably because he had a contract and that contract is now over you now he isnt paying for it you wont get the deal. The answer is that you will have to pay for the services.

Nightcrawler
11-01-2010, 09:10 PM
basically my friend upgraded his handset to Blackberry Storm 2 (which i bought) however he only upgraded to make some money and has kept his old handset he never even opened the box, but will i need to change to one of these price plans offering Blackberry Email?

http://shop.vodafone.co.uk/shop/catalog/compatiblePlanListView.jsp?dependantSkuIds=sku1870 024&phoneType=post&skuType=phoneSku&selection=&initialFilters=flt_paymonthly&_requestid=1463281

before it will work?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!