PDA

View Full Version : Industrial Turbines

Rottentroll
11-01-2010, 10:06 PM
Are these conitinually being introduced into the hotel?

-:Undertaker:-
11-01-2010, 10:16 PM
Payday+ is finished now, they will only get rarer. Those who still have Payday+ running will recieve theirs, although it will only be those who got Payday quite late. I have had mine already and I joined Payday+ later on near the end of it, so yeah basically none are coming onto the hotel anymore. There will be a few later on Payday+ rares still to come, but none enough to knock their value/cause anything major. The later on rares are things such as the Pink Marble Pillar and the Venomus Habbolus (last two Payday rares) so you might get a small number of them coming onto the hotel but thats about it.

To find out more on Payday+ rares;

- Habbox.com > Rare Watch > Normal Rares
- Habbox.com > Rare Value Search > Type in 'Payday'

Ajthedragon
12-01-2010, 07:09 PM
I just got my veno, not sure if I will get a blue pillow next. But little more turbines will come out dw. :)

12-01-2010, 07:11 PM
I just got my veno, not sure if I will get a blue pillow next. But little more turbines will come out dw. :)

Your Payday+ has ended then, it'll just finish now so you won't get anymore credits & a gift every month. You can renew Payday+ I think, but gifts aren't in the deal anymore.

Ajthedragon
19-01-2010, 07:42 AM
Just got this motnhs payday+, a blue pillow. YOU'RE WRONG! :)

19-01-2010, 09:26 PM
Oh! i'm glad then, didn't want PayDay to end and have to pay like 1p per credit! :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!