PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Radio Manger (Job Needed)

Disaronno
13-01-2010, 07:17 PM
Hi my name is Robert.

I used to own different SHOUTcasts and have DJ'ed on Habbox and other habbo websites....

Im not to fussed if its habbo or not, but i would like there to be some sort of flow of constant users coming on the site otherwise my staff wont be motivated to work...

I have over 1000 songs and i have spare time to DJ myself and find others to help me along. Any other questions just PM me or reply to thread :)

Lee
13-01-2010, 07:36 PM
We are looking for DJs at http://www.ForumBuddy.net/

Take a look if your interested.

Disaronno
13-01-2010, 09:40 PM
Not busy enough to interest me - sorry.

Habloud
25-01-2010, 08:16 AM
Not busy enough to interest me - sorry.

Hey Habloud is looking for a talented Radio Manager, but you might not like to join us as we are new, but we seem to be started to move up from the bottom, just me and an other Owner Jordan atm who are DJing, if you are intrested email me on [email protected] please. If you do you can trail our site and be a radio manager for a few weeks sif you dont think its good ennough you can move on.. You will need to make a habbo.com.au account you dont have to use it though( only if you want to be HL RM )

Habloud
25-01-2010, 11:26 PM
Hey Habloud is looking for a talented Radio Manager, but you might not like to join us as we are new, but we seem to be started to move up from the bottom, just me and an other Owner Jordan atm who are DJing, if you are intrested email me on [email protected] please. If you do you can trail our site and be a radio manager for a few weeks sif you dont think its good ennough you can move on.. You will need to make a habbo.com.au account you dont have to use it though( only if you want to be HL RM )

Sorry Position Been Taken :)

Recursion
26-01-2010, 03:50 PM
You should jump at the chance of being OFFERED a "job" as a Radio Manager... the more experiance the better.

blazingconnor$
04-02-2010, 11:23 AM
ive opened up a new habbo fansite called Easy-Habbo Check it out we are hiring all sorts from radio managers , radio djs , coders , designers Ect. So Check it out If you want the job then ill save it for you mate ;) add me on msn [email protected] We Can Talk about it www.easy-habbo.co.uk

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!