PDA

View Full Version : Fugative comes to Habbo!

Kyle
14-01-2010, 04:48 PM
No, he isn't on habbo from his prison cell, that's his rap name or whatever they call it...

I guess a bunch of wannabes are trying to make a name for themselves just lately; what better place than habbo, right? Coz... Y'know how big Matt Willis got after his visit, oh and Same Difference. Hmm. If you know who fugative is then you're most certainly a minority and should be ashamed of yourself!

Meet hip pop-ster Fugative LIVE in Habbo on Thursday 14th January from 4:30pm.
At just 16 years old, British hip pop-ster Fugative is already well on his way to becoming a big name on the party scene. He releases his debut single ‘Supafly’ through Hard2Beat on January 18th and we're sure you'll agree when we say it's an out and out party tune that will get you bumpin’!
Presenting a brand new and genre defying style of hip-hop entirely of his own invention, Fugative calls his music ‘Hip Hop with a pop twist – Hip Pop’. Ahead of his game, Fugative is not only a stellar performer, but also a fantastic songwriter, instrumentalist and the producer of his own material. Couple this with his very own production label, Runaway Productions and record label to boot, he is a man in charge of his own destiny.
Fugative is coming to Habbo on Thursday 14th January to chat live to you about the music industry, how he got to where he is today and also answer any questions you may have about being successful and performing live. You can catch up with him in Club Mammoth from 4:30pm. You'd be mad to miss it!

http://www.habbo.co.uk/articles/916-chat-live-to-fugative-in-habbo

Oh and in club mammoth there's some poll to win 50 credits. 10 LUCKY HABBOS will win! It's about job prospects or something:

http://i47.tinypic.com/2ir1383.png

Ardemax
14-01-2010, 04:49 PM
i always thought u were the perv type kyle >_>

lol JOKES

but never heard of these guys

Kipp
14-01-2010, 05:24 PM
I've heard of him. Not a fan of him tbh.

[Jay]
15-01-2010, 08:07 PM
I've heard of him. Not a fan of him tbh.
Is that not him on your aviatar?

Kipp
16-01-2010, 02:05 PM
;6239767']Is that not him on your aviatar?

Yeah, it is :S I just don't like his music thats all. :S

Haaaaarry1
16-01-2010, 02:40 PM
Cant they get someone I like :(

Roxy
16-01-2010, 02:46 PM
I can't take him seriously after that jimmy shoe song :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!