PDA

View Full Version : Version 8 || All pictures from ORIGNAL source (not me)

Friction
29-07-2005, 04:12 PM
MESSAGE UNACCEPTABLE

Habbo Hotel V8 Screenshots
These screenshots show you how Habbo Hotel will look like in the future. Though, most of the things will probably change. Some info about V8:

- The console is going for a revamp

- Non- hc people can only have 20 people on their list while Hc members can have 200 people.

- China Hotel is coming out in september

All this information and screenshots are found by Tex

This means some changes the ones in writing are happing when v8 comes out
the screenshots in the .zip file are what the hotel is going to look like in the FAR future

If u do not trust this download ither SCAN IT FOR VIRUS'S or DON'T DOWNLOAD IT pure and simple

All this infomation was found by Tex he found them orignaly and posted them on the site that he works and other people claimed them to be theres

MESSAGE UNACCEPTABLE

Edited by sierk. It is not allowed to show screenshots of Habbo tools like Housekeeping.

djclune
29-07-2005, 04:18 PM
Click Here (http://www.masstask.net/tom/tfh2/v8_images.zip)

These screenshots show you how Habbo Hotel will look like in the future. Though, most of the things will probably change. Some info about V8:

- Non- hc people can only have 20 people on their list while Hc members can have 200 people.

the screenshots in the .zip file are what the hotel is going to look like in the FAR future

If u do not trust this download ither SCAN IT FOR VIRUS'S or DON'T DOWNLOAD IT pure and simple

All this infomation was found by Tex he found them orignaly and posted them on the site that he works and other people claimed them to be theres

Also all the screenshots from housekeeping showing the truth behind imp and callie was found by tex.

dont copy my post

alex126
29-07-2005, 04:34 PM
Click Here (http://www.masstask.net/tom/tfh2/v8_images.zip)

Also all the screenshots from housekeeping showing the truth behind imp and callie was found by tex.

tut tut tut copying without asking the perosn who had them

EvilClown
29-07-2005, 04:35 PM
U guys are Brillant -_-

Tondi
29-07-2005, 04:39 PM
Someone who has downloaded this file, can you attach the screenshots

Ill give rep if you do <3

djclune
29-07-2005, 04:43 PM

i started this and its on my other thread if you looked through most of it but this person is copying my post

mat64
29-07-2005, 04:45 PM
Someone could but theres alot of them personally i cant be bothered :p

Tondi
29-07-2005, 04:49 PM
i started this and its on my other thread if you looked through most of it but this person is copying my post

I dont care. I dont care your post, i dont care about you. hush.

Friction
29-07-2005, 04:51 PM
dont copy my post

I did not a tall copy your post you stole the information and claimed it of your own i was making sure that they no that TEX is the original founder of this information not u not anyone else in your future posts make sure you give the appropriate thx and praise to the original person.

djclune
29-07-2005, 04:55 PM
I did not a tall copy your post you stole the information and claimed it of your own i was making sure that they no that TEX is the original founder of this information not u not anyone else in your future posts make sure you give the appropriate thx and praise to the original person.

i never once claimed it as mine i said a little rat gave this to me does that sound like claiming anything to yuo no

alex126
29-07-2005, 05:01 PM
And to add to that the zip file is safe I have it

GommeInc
29-07-2005, 05:02 PM

It's nothing special.

kasi
29-07-2005, 05:02 PM
i downloaded it but im not attaching all of the 30 or so files

Roboevil
29-07-2005, 05:03 PM
Why is this thread here? Doesn't it count as being repetitive?

You
29-07-2005, 05:03 PM
hehe i lvoe my sig :d

Digital
29-07-2005, 05:05 PM
hehe i lvoe my sig :d
god help habbo :p

GommeInc
29-07-2005, 05:13 PM
It's a shame you're only aload one image in your sig, but it is kinda funky.

peterlee555
29-07-2005, 07:33 PM
i dont no y ur saying uve started version 8 news masstask.net started it with all the pictures

djclune
29-07-2005, 08:25 PM
i dont no y ur saying uve started version 8 news masstask.net started it with all the pictures

i ment i started the post about it and this thread is repetitive

oh yeh n none of you would no massask if it wesent for me

Friction
29-07-2005, 08:28 PM

Tex was the one that gave them them..

You
29-07-2005, 08:34 PM
That is one image :) 4 in one, So who cares.

:Firefox
29-07-2005, 08:45 PM
Heh it's great!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!