PDA

View Full Version : Something Smells Good!

Jordan
16-01-2010, 11:13 AM
http://images.habbo.com/c_images/article_images_hq/Diner_illustration_kitchen.gif

I don't think it's my cooking, but it might be our new competitions!

I can't cook. It's a sad fact! Every time I try to cook properly I either burn it to a cinder or burn myself! Don't feel sorry for me though, I have an army of cooks at home on call day and night to cook me something nice (being Assistant Hotel Manager does have it's perks!). That, and a really good microwave! So when I returned from my holiday hearing these ridiculous discounts on Restaurant and Diner Furni (how on earth can we make money on this range of Furni with prices that low?!), I grew excited at the prospects of some great competitions! Tuck in Habbos, tuck in.

Competition: Create A Restaurant/Diner

A traditional room build competition to whet your appetite. With a twist (no, not of lime)! From Sunday 17th January right through to Sunday 24th, I'll be going around your restaurants under a sneaky secret Habbo account, judging both the quality of the room and the quality of my experience! Do you hire the best waiters/waitresses in Habbo to tend to my needs? Is your room accessible, well managed, well staffed and busy? Or is it a dead business waiting to sink faster than Woolworths and in dire need of Habbo's Gordon Ramsay?

If I like what I see, you will be awarded a special food lovers Badge with one star if I find the room and experience satisfactory, two stars if I find it good, and three stars if I find it exceptional! If you get awarded three stars, you will also receive 30 credits and an as-of-yet unreleased 'Kitchen Inspector'!

So create your restaurant and send it in to me at the usual email, [email protected] using the subject SHARE MY EXPERIENCE by Saturday 23rd January.

Competition: Help Tom And Sammy

Are you a budding entrepreneur or advertising hotshot? Put your skills to the ultimate test in another great food competition! Poor Tom and Sammy own the quiet 'Slice Of Life' restaurant which recently has been more of a ghost town! They're selling more tumbleweed than they are pizzas, and before the business goes belly up and they shut up the oven for good, they need your help!

You need to create, using image software such as Paint or Photoshop, an advertisement for their relaunch party on Saturday 23rd January at 5pm. Focus on their strong points: great pizza at cheap prices! Be creative by adding your own slogans and special alterations. This flyer could be seen by thousands so it has to be good for poor Tom and Sammy's sake!

To be one of five winners who will receive a Badge and 1 Month Subscription to Habbo Club, send in your entries to [email protected] using the subject SLICE OF LIFE ADVERT by Friday 22nd January at 5pm.

The advert should be created on a canvas no larger than 400 x 400 pixels in size.

Pay Tom and Sammy a visit in their poor little restaurant >> (http://www.habbo.co.uk/client?forwardId=1&roomId=)

Ludus

Article here (http://www.habbo.co.uk/articles/921-something-smells-good) and you can also enter the 'Critical review' competition there

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!