PDA

View Full Version : House parties

United-Clowgon
16-01-2010, 03:04 PM
Have you ever done one? If so, how did it go?

Nixt
16-01-2010, 03:15 PM
I had a house party once. It wasn't too bad and I only invited a select few individuals. Problem was I drank around two bottles of wine and then things started getting out of hand, people I didn't want there started turning up and people started doing bad things here there and everywhere - moral of the story is if you can keep things under control and preferably stay sober, it should be okay. Also, only invite cool people who you can trust not to tell everyone else in the world :P

IceNineKills
16-01-2010, 03:20 PM
i had one, parents were in egypt. was only gonas be about 20 people or so, come about 3am there were about 50 people walking through my front door. we had guitar hero in teh front room, crappy grime music in the other, boxing on the trampoline and drugs in most other rooms. by the end of the night i think i knew 3 out of the 50 odd people in my house.

i'd do it again.

buttons
16-01-2010, 03:41 PM
yep. well, my brother did. mum n her boyfriend went on holiday n my brother wanted to invite a "few" friends round, he said if i didn't tell her i could have a few friends too. a few turned into god knows how many. ours wasn't that bad compared to others i've been to though, broken trampoline, broken gate, broken arm, missing tablets, missing hover but a nice pink panther lampshade came from somewhere.
honestly though, anyone that has a house party has to expect something being broken, or having to clean up afterwards.

FlyingJesus
16-01-2010, 04:53 PM
Couple round my dad's flat, wouldn't dare to here because my mum notices every speck of dust lol. Went fine, a load of wine got spilt at one but we cleaned it up pretty good, otherwise all fabulous just like me.

The one's we do in Brighton are a different story, but we figure bottles were made to be smashed anyway

Andeeh
16-01-2010, 04:58 PM
I went to my mates a few times and the first time her outside light got broken and it was giving everyone electric shocks, speaker broke, pubes were on her floor as well as sick on the bathroom door haha it was fun though but **** having one :)

Immenseman
16-01-2010, 05:01 PM
Don't have one expecting nothing to go wrong. I've had mates over loads of times, around 20 people so not quite a party but drinks will be spilled and things end up in random places and people always end up doing things to my dog :@ nothing overly cruel just winding him up :(

Hiro
16-01-2010, 05:07 PM
No. Because I know my friends would destroy my house.

Smits
16-01-2010, 05:40 PM
One at my mates where about 60 people turned up.

Broken glasses, mum's wine stolen, trashed bedroom, fires. But overall it wasnt too bad and everything was cleaned up.

Cleaning is bad though.

Meree.
16-01-2010, 05:55 PM
Teenagers always do it. So yeah I have, when I was 14, was my birthday, went well until towards the end. Parents went out as it was also there anniversary. So it was me home alone, decided to throw a party. Basically, cut a story short, here's the bad things that happened: Sick on the bathroom floor (why not use the toilet?) Alcohol, (think it was beer?) spilt on my parents bed, smashed vase as the guys decided to play a bit of footie inside instead of out aswell as cans, and food scattered everywhere. Parents were not happy. Nevertheless, was worth it.

Arch
16-01-2010, 07:44 PM
My brother had 1 once, over 150 people were at my house i hated it cuz everything was getting messy but i mean it didnt turn out that bad i think only like a picture frame broke, my doorbell, and a vase :P

GoldenMerc
16-01-2010, 07:49 PM
some people are ***** about it, even your mates once there drunk they mess around but some people are cool. when i have wee partys i just invite super close mates and if they mess around il kick them out happily

Meanies
16-01-2010, 07:50 PM
no and i won't either. its not as fun in your own house cus id end up checkin what people are doin so stuff doesnt get broke and mum moans at me foreverr.
but then again, pretty much all the ones i've been to have been fine but thats probably because we're all good boys n girls except being sick. there was only one or two that ended up bad with broken stuff

Slowpoke
16-01-2010, 08:34 PM
I've had a few but luckily I've never had that problem of unwanted guests turning up. Obviously a few things got broken but it's to be expected. I think the worst thing that's happened at one of mine is a door handle being accidentally pulled off.

I went to one last summer, however, and the house got absolutely annihilated. Watch (http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/video/video.php?v=1153142199856) the clean-up video if you dare!

Ardemax
16-01-2010, 08:44 PM
I've had a few but luckily I've never had that problem of unwanted guests turning up. Obviously a few things got broken but it's to be expected. I think the worst thing that's happened at one of mine is a door handle being accidentally pulled off.

I went to one last summer, however, and the house got absolutely annihilated. Watch (http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/video/video.php?v=1153142199856) the clean-up video if you dare!

can't view the video :(

Andeeh
16-01-2010, 08:56 PM
ohh yeah at my mates last september we had unwanted guests turned up in halloween masks we knew who it was though and decided to give them a bottle of budweiser so they would **** off.

Technologic
16-01-2010, 09:35 PM
i never have house parties but one of my mates has a party like 3 times a month, his house is just built for partying. although last one i broke my wrist

Mrak-Face
16-01-2010, 10:26 PM
moral of the story is if you can keep things under control and preferably stay sober

Very good tip if you're hosting. Stay sober for majority. I know, it'll suck watching everyone else getting off their faces but you'll thank yourself the next day.

If you don't know some of the people going. Lock your stuff up. My friend taught me that valuable tip. He simply removes the door handles from rooms he doesn't want accessed and piles all his 'expensive' items into said room.

Also, expect a mess... a big one. Well, depending on the size of the party.

In retrospect, hosting a party is painful... but worth it to some extent. Friends will love you for it. Meet new people. Invitations to other parties, etc.

Eh, just have fun.

CrazyColaist
16-01-2010, 11:31 PM
greattttt x

got stoned on weed
*REMOVED* on mushrooms,
had so much booze
music was great. everyone was dancing nd met a few nice people.

just looked above and remembered

cops turned up at 1am. and he has a big house.

this is why i love surreyy :)

Edited by Bolt660 (Forum Moderator): Please don't avoid the filter.

Isolde
17-01-2010, 04:27 AM
never had one but i've been to one and one word, crazy!

Jahova
17-01-2010, 08:13 AM
No chance.

Sunnily
17-01-2010, 10:30 AM
I did one at my house 2 months ago and it wrecked the whole thing. The house was a mess but my dad knew about it anyway so it was fine.

leah
17-01-2010, 10:56 AM
not really a house party, I had a few people getting ready at mine for a house party that got cancelled so us 5 girls invited the 4 guys we were going with and we all got drunk in my rooooom :lol:

Nightcrawler
17-01-2010, 01:13 PM
I've only ever had one in my own house and that was bad enough i had about 40 people there but luckly nothing got broken as it was more of a house warming party so everything was still in boxes, but people were sick everywhere and it took me about 4 days to fully clean up as i kept find cans and bottles in the most random places, people even somehow got the atic even though there wasnt a ladder lmao. The only time i'd have one again is if i moved house and everything was packed away.

LoveToStack
17-01-2010, 07:50 PM
Depends who you invite and how much they respect you. Obviously if people you don't know show up then things are likely to get broken or stolen. I had one a while back and it went fine. Nothing badly damaged just a bit messy afterward.

Mitch4?
17-01-2010, 07:56 PM
I've held a fair few in my time of not being able to go anywhere else.
Highlights are.

A girl falling down stairs head first with dress up to her boobs - purple thong on.
A couple having sex in the toilet (we only have one) whilst everyone was waiting outside for half an hour.
My mum telling me she was coming home in an hour cause my mums friend had all disappeared when she was out. So had to scream at everyone to get them out for me to clean up.
A guy beating up like three people cause he flashed his peen and they all laughed.
My banister falling off was a personal highlight.
One of my best friends went missing and no one could find her anywhere or get in touch with her, we found her lieing behind the greenbox outside of my house - laughing to herself.
On brand new wooden floor in living room dropping this like glass ornament and it cracking.
Vodka jelly - everywhere.

yeah, i never knew when to stop inviting people. :(

IceNineKills
18-01-2010, 12:48 AM
i was at one about a year ago, it was an open door party (any randomer can just walk in) and someone managed to rop the front door without the owners knowing. it was great.

Inspiration
18-01-2010, 01:09 AM
I've had a few but last one got really out of hand.
People came in and wrecked the house, Smashed a window, My mates car outside and broke my neighbours nose. Two police riot vans were called up. We got kicked out of that house shortly afterwards but they people who wrecked it weren't even invited.

Eoin
18-01-2010, 11:16 AM
aye, once, noise police came and gave us a warning then the police show up and sieze ma stereo!

Black_Apalachi
18-01-2010, 12:10 PM
At our uni house-warming party, went upstairs for a second and when we came back down, all the furniture was upside down lol. Quite a lot of beverage spillages as well. Not too bad though, nothing got broken.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!