PDA

View Full Version : Website Ideas??

Experting
16-01-2010, 04:18 PM
Right i got a website, but its boring me now, What can i do with it?

The domain: www.thepublicblog.net

Calvin
16-01-2010, 04:44 PM
I know your using wordpress but why not buy/create a system where users can sign up and have a profile and can post blogs. Heres some of the features I though about:

Private Messaging (Users can private message eachother)
Design/customize your profile (Users can add stickers from the catologue onto their page etc and perhaps have a guestbook feature so someone can comment on their guestbook.
Users can create blogs (Users can create blogs then other users can like/dislike and comment on them.

It's basically like wordpress but the customize your profile thing would be good.

Good luck with whatever you're doing with it. :)

Experting
16-01-2010, 06:10 PM
I know your using wordpress but why not buy/create a system where users can sign up and have a profile and can post blogs. Heres some of the features I though about:

Private Messaging (Users can private message eachother)
Design/customize your profile (Users can add stickers from the catologue onto their page etc and perhaps have a guestbook feature so someone can comment on their guestbook.
Users can create blogs (Users can create blogs then other users can like/dislike and comment on them.

It's basically like wordpress but the customize your profile thing would be good.

Good luck with whatever you're doing with it. :)

I have though of that, But noone can do it for me :P

Isolde
17-01-2010, 04:22 AM
I have though of that, But noone can do it for me :P

Don't depend on people doing things for you, you won't get far that way. You need to do it yourself if you want this work. All i can say is if you don't do it for yourself then might aswell stop there as it wont get far.

Colin-Roberts
19-01-2010, 10:05 PM
Don't depend on people doing things for you, you won't get far that way. You need to do it yourself if you want this work. All i can say is if you don't do it for yourself then might aswell stop there as it wont get far. Thats far from the truth. as long as he pays people to do the work there is nothing wrong with doing that.

Experting
20-01-2010, 07:16 AM
Thats far from the truth. as long as he pays people to do the work there is nothing wrong with doing that.

Well i have got a new blog layout :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!