PDA

View Full Version : Dark Void

Fez
18-01-2010, 08:34 PM
Having played the demo for ten minutes, I can honestly say it is one of the worst games I have played in recent years. It maybe even surpasses even Conflict: Denied Ops, my worst game of all time, there's no substance or anything at all.

One giant mess.

Looked good, but ultimately failed.

Thoughts?

samsaBEAR
19-01-2010, 04:54 PM
agreed, the demo was just terrible, the concept seemed pretty good, but the execution failed

PaulMacC
19-01-2010, 04:57 PM
My friend picked it up in stores on Sunday, the staff put it out early and he bought it. Needless to say the next day it was gone. He says he's played about 3/4 of the game and its terrible.

Neil
19-01-2010, 05:13 PM
Visually the game is pretty sweet, but then everything else died, the controls are just awkward and the combat is boring, the game had like no advertising, the first I heard of it was the demo.

Niall!
22-01-2010, 06:06 PM
If you want real ground and air combat, buy Shattered Horizon for the PC.

An awesome space based game, battling around pieces of junk and rock. Loads of different strategy.

Jord
22-01-2010, 07:57 PM
My friend picked it up in stores on Sunday, the staff put it out early and he bought it. Needless to say the next day it was gone. He says he's played about 3/4 of the game and its terrible.

The staff put it out early?

Games been out for like a year now :S

Neil
22-01-2010, 08:24 PM
The staff put it out early?

Games been out for like a year now :S

... Dark Void came out today.. o.O

Jord
22-01-2010, 08:48 PM
My bad wrong game.

Sly
23-01-2010, 01:59 PM
it looks absolutely ****e

Theredm
23-01-2010, 11:09 PM
Ah... I expect a few comments against this post, but oh well. I got the game yesterday and in my opinion, it's a pretty good game. I admint that it's not as good as I had hoped, but still a game that I think is worth completing. The lack of multiplayer and full freeroam is disappointing, but not really any reason to play it less.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!