PDA

View Full Version : Looking for playing companion

Damon
19-01-2010, 02:10 PM
Hey guys,
So far, I love this community. It seems like everyone is welcomed with a cheerful greetings. Sucks that I've been absent from this place this long.

Anyhow, I'm a huge fan of the game World of Warcraft and am looking for a new companion/friend to play the game with. I'm not a newbie and have been playing for 5 years. During that time, I've played with a lot of different people and a lot of different classes. With that said, I've a lot of experience within the game.

Previously, I switched from Horde -> Alliance but regret my choice and want to rectify my error so to speak. I simply want to reroll horde,preferrably with RAF and simply have a swell time in the game.

I'm looking for a person who is preferrably over 18, but over 16 is ok aswell. I want the person to be from the UK, not that I've any problem with other nationalities, but most foremost that I like to get to know someone from there and closen myself to it's language and stay active within the English language now that I've finished my studies here in Sweden.

I'm not limiting myself to anything in the game - sometimes PvE can be fun, sometimes PvP can be. I'm an all-eater so to speak :eusa_danc.

Hope to be hearing from you! Cheers! :eusa_clap

Bailey
19-01-2010, 07:24 PM
Will you be recruiting or will you be recruited?

PM me if you want me to recruit you.

Damon
19-01-2010, 07:31 PM
I could most likely be recruited, but I want someone who I can actually play with long-term, not just temporary.

Bailey
19-01-2010, 08:02 PM
Well, seeing as I've now found myself guildless I'm available to level most of the time.

Nemo
19-01-2010, 08:09 PM
Well, seeing as I've now found myself guildless I'm available to level most of the time.
Its because he sucks.

But no really, i would, but i got almost everything anyway so go for him kk

Bailey
19-01-2010, 08:33 PM
Its because he sucks.

NO, THE GM FAILED D:

TehJoshy
20-01-2010, 12:20 AM
NO, THE GM FAILED D:
Good Ol' GM's

Bailey
20-01-2010, 03:12 PM
Good Ol' GM's

Reasons for demoting me to "friend":

Lack of attendance
Not seeing an increase of DPS with my gear upgrades
Not enchanting my gear properly

1) I've missed 3 raids since being there for 2 months
2) I got a new weapon with the guild, only upgrade since I joined
3) Enchanted my chest/wrists with 8 stats/23 SP cause they're just fillers until I buy the upgrades.

Flisker
23-01-2010, 01:37 PM
Reasons for demoting me to "friend":

Lack of attendance
Not seeing an increase of DPS with my gear upgrades
Not enchanting my gear properly

1) I've missed 3 raids since being there for 2 months
2) I got a new weapon with the guild, only upgrade since I joined
3) Enchanted my chest/wrists with 8 stats/23 SP cause they're just fillers until I buy the upgrades.
Luckily I'm in a normal community guild where we just have fun. Some guilds take things way too seriously.

Bailey
23-01-2010, 03:50 PM
Luckily I'm in a normal community guild where we just have fun. Some guilds take things way too seriously.

Meh, took the free character migration and I'm in the best horde guild on the server, so things worked out anyway.

Charles
23-01-2010, 06:26 PM
Enjoy Greekjuros!

Axel
23-01-2010, 06:37 PM
Meh, took the free character migration and I'm in the best horde guild on the server, so things worked out anyway.

Omg you're on Genjuros! That's Quel'Thalas battle group!

Gogo random heroics!

Bailey
23-01-2010, 07:29 PM
Omg you're on Genjuros! That's Quel'Thalas battle group!

Gogo random heroics!

How hard is it to get into the same heroix? O.O

Bailey
23-01-2010, 07:56 PM
Enjoy Greekjuros!

Not as bad as everyone makes out, on Horde theres only been a few greek spammers but it's just like swedish spam etc.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!