PDA

View Full Version : New gaming section for xbox 360

Stryderman
19-01-2010, 02:54 PM
God knows if this is in the right place or not but i couldnt find anywhere else what fits so its here :rolleyes:

We could have like a sub section for xb360 with like "goals and achievements" like you set yourself a goal to get a certain amount of gamerpoints from the game, Kind of like in the runescape section with goals and achievements. You could also find people wanting to get the same gamerpoints doing it with you in co-op in this thread. Just an idea :P

Immenseman
19-01-2010, 02:55 PM
When they recently thought about merging all the forums in the gaming section I doubt they're going to be eager to add new ones. They've just had a forum cut-down and clear out because there were too many new ones added that just weren't needed.

Stryderman
19-01-2010, 02:57 PM
When they recently thought about merging all the forums in the gaming section I doubt they're going to be eager to add new ones. They've just had a forum cut-down and clear out because there were too many new ones added that just weren't needed.

oki koki jakerz :P

xxMATTGxx
19-01-2010, 05:44 PM

He has basically said it all to be honest. :)

Black_Apalachi
19-01-2010, 07:35 PM
Wouldn't the PS3 need one as well anyway?

Stryderman
19-01-2010, 07:36 PM
Wouldn't the PS3 need one as well anyway?

Dnt have a ps3 so i dont know if they have achievements / gamerscore ;)

xxMATTGxx
19-01-2010, 07:47 PM
Dnt have a ps3 so i dont know if they have achievements / gamerscore ;)

They have a trophy system which is basically achievements.

iAdam
19-01-2010, 08:23 PM
No point at all tbh, most people don't care/talk about achievements anyway.

Gibs960
19-01-2010, 08:33 PM
We should have a section for a lot of things, the forum will get clogged up, but yeah we should have a forum for that, or just gaming goals and achievments, I thought we should have an internet page. :( failed idea :(

Chippiewill
19-01-2010, 09:06 PM
No, the consoles are divided up as it is.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!